Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

With that a new day started once again with him as always still sleeping and Sakura going off doing something which was most of the time a little surprise for him or of course just at least eating together before trying to plan what to do for today.

Covering the blanket over him, he slept in a bit more before going to the bathroom and then back to the bed again as of course he always felt lazy until late in the afternoon, using his phone before putting it under the pillow and laying down with the blanket over him again.

Riku already knew now that she would be there, kissing her back with a yawn before sitting up. “ jeez wish I could do this but I hate waking up don’t even know how you can even do it.” Seeing that she always got up like that when he was sleeping for a while.

He sat up taking the plate, “ but hope you don’t mind this though.” Wondering if there would be a chance she wouldn’t want to do that sometimes as he leaned up to kiss her.

“And now it sucks that I don’t even know what to do” as he finally finished before laying down again and deciding on watching the tv for a little while.

“ guess just lazy at home then and maybe eating out later..” shrugging as he ran a hand against her cheek casually, “ though I still like some of the walks.” Mostly liking just being out in public showing that they were dating.

“ kinda like the weirdly cute reaction and just doing that when you lay down even when your on someone’s lap somewhere.” Giving a sigh as he still didn’t really know what to do.

“ is there anything you would really wanna eat or just look around again?” Wondering of the plan later on then if they would go out when he wanted. “ always love seafood stuff, or maybe go to the usual place I like that’s just a kind of fast food but really good like we went to last time.”

“ guess tv then snacks then maybe....a...little screw...” giving a small wink then, “ probably food..” deciding to just do those things with her for today then.

“ you don’t know those dirty terms?” Poking her cheek wondering with him just saying “dirty terms” would give an even more clear guess then as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

“ you have a lot to learn then...” putting a hand on her head, “ just one of those terms if you ever heard someone say I screwed that one girl or something like that, it’s the same thing as that.” Knowing that it would be easier to understand then at least.

Back
Top Bottom