Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ your gonna be like that?” Poking her cheek as she didn’t put her clothes back on or anything as he felt as always the mostly mature one.

“ yeah probably just do that anyway with boxers...” shrugging as he pulled her up against him and poked her side being a bit playful for the moment, “ you hungry yet that we should maybe go out or did you just wanna eat at home unless you wanna be my housewife and cook...” giving a chuckle at the idea they would already be married.

He blushed a bit, “ sorry? I just couldn’t help saying that with the fact that you cook like your mom and your always caring and I just think you would be awesome as hell if that ever happened though..” feeling a bit nervous and hoping he didn’t say something wrong though just the idea that she seemed to be overwhelmed and would look like she was gonna faint.

He could mostly hear as she pulled her away from him to kiss her forehead before making another comment and dashing away playfully as he said, “ thanks for cooking wifey!” Having something to tease her a ton about, “ ok fine I’ll stop then...” before sitting on the couch to watch.

The boy sighed already saying he would as he turned back then to watch tv and let her be herself, “ I won’t say that again so I’m sorry..”

“ would you ever stop doubting me then that I would only want to date you though cause your always thinking that dummy..did you have something to cook though?” Wondering what it would be then as he had to wait still for her to even start.

“ mmm maybe something with seafood and rice maybe? Love you Sakura....” laying down then and leaving her to do all the cooking then but of course getting a small bit of snacks at least then.

Soon he got up himself before laying down and relaxing then for a while, watching tv and even sleeping while he waited of course than anything.

“ would you mind it if it was just regular rice though?” As he stood up and walked over looking as he put an arm around her waist and kissed her before going through the fridge for a drinking and sitting down as Riku tried them a bit of the fish.

“ no never mind it’s fine, lucky you got the damn good traits though like this...” teasing her again this time with qualities of a wife doing something like this as playfully pokes her before starting to finally eat.

Riku mostly just ignored it then as he sat down to ate with her as he looked over to watch the to while they did as like always there wasn’t anything much at all for him to say.

As they finished Riku would move back to the couch again laying down as he already felt tired and sleepy for now deciding to just watch tv then until he would actually fall asleep himself.

Once she finished doing the dishes, Sakura went over and put a blanket over the sleeping Riku, kissed his cheek, then got prepared to go out for a bit, leaving quietly so she wouldn't wake him up.

Back
Top Bottom