Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Finally Riku has woken up at least, seeing that he had a blanket on him and knowing then of course she had left for a bit, going for the bathroom then sitting down on the couch to watch tv with snacks again while he would wait.

“ are those just for me are you gonna use those for cooking something else.” Teasing a bit as he wondered if she even had the idea of using those to make food for him like earlier or wondering if she still didn’t mind using those for the bentos either as he stretched with a before standing up and going to put his arms around to hug her from behind.

“ I’m fine, wish I could even help a bit though.” Of course seeing that she would rather be the one to be relied on and do everything like cook for him than the other way around, finding it a bit weird but guessing it was just a charm she had never got to ever show off then.

"I didn't want to wake you up. You look really cute when you're sleeping" She put the groceries away and then sat on his lap.
"If you really want to help, how about we cuddle? It was a bit cold outside"

“ and you didn’t even at least bring a jacket or something or at least change into a long with a jacket..come on don’t make me worry now dummy...” softly poking her cheek as she pulls her to lay on top of him, wrapping his arms around her as he puts the blanket over them.

“ don’t think I’m even that cute..” brushing his hand through her hair as they relaxed together, turning to watch the tv while he held and just let the girl lay there and do whatever.

“ well besides always letting you do this and saying how much I love what else would you even like about me besides most of the other obvious stuff?” Asking as he wondered if her opinion of him had changed from friends to starting out dating and then dating for a while now even with all the other weird things. Riku soon sat up a bit as he moved his hands a bit lower as he held the girl.

By the time he started asking her questions, she had fallen asleep on top of him. Shopping must've been more tiring than she let on. Considering how hard her nipples were, even through her shirt, it was probably fairly cold out too.

“ jeez...” giving a sigh as at times he already hated having to care for like this as he slowly tries to get up and put her on the couch, deciding of course to just go up and shower so he would already be ready to just sleep as well if he was even gonna stay again though as he was never really sure anyway.

Soon he would be able to finally leave then as he went up for a shower and change before going down again and deciding to just relax again with the snacks before going up and carrying her to sleep.

Riku sighed trying to to take her arms off him so it would be a bit easier to sleep but still having her close as laid on his back and held her close before finally sleeping himself.

The next morning, Sakura woke up early as ever, then just looked at Riku's sleeping face and kissed his cheek. She then looked down at the tent he was pitching and slid under the blanket. She carefully took his dick out and started sucking on it.

Eventually he did wake up, having a really weird urge but also having some pain in his cock before it started to explode in her mouth already as he opened his mouth then collapsed on the bed.

“ and here we go again...guessing that was another weird thing you researched when you were home alone you perv...” making the comment as he sat up and quickly pulled his shorts up a bit higher, looking away from her from embarrassment as his cheeks went red, “ or did involve someone else...” still wondering and thinking it was her mom somehow getting involved.

“ it’s not that...just don’t worry about it then.” Blushing as he didn’t really want to say anything before sitting up with a stretch and a yawn, “ well did you want to do something today in particular? Never good at planning anything so I just always ask.”

Back
Top Bottom