Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ maybe if you want we could go back to the hotel then, doesn’t seem there would be really much to do for couples that I can see right now though.” Finally and slowly standing as he gave a kiss and started to move.

“ dumb how busy it was then.” Walking in as they would just stay there for a bit then anyway before going to the bathroom himself for the moment before laying with her and using his phone after the was on.

“ well of course cute though.” Petting her head with a small kiss. “ when I’m alone in a crowd it’s mostly fine of course cause no one else.” Shrugging as he laid with her casually not having anything to do.

Riku jumped a bit, almost knocking her off too, but bending forward a bit over her before leaning back with a deep breath. “ a-and back to this awkwardness...” replying softly as it started to grow bigger.

She kept sucking until he was hard, then she took it out of her mouth and gently stroked it as she looked up at him.
"Because of me we had to come back here. I don't wanna be a burden, so i'm trying to make it up to you..... Do you want me to stop?"
She gave his cock a little lick, still stroking him slowly.

“ well...it was dumb with the crowd anyway unless you wanna go back out and walk around the smaller shops before the food.” Not having anything else really with leaning in and kissing her head. “ let’s try to read normal at least.”

“ maybe stop then and how do you not be tired a bit from this or are you gonna say being cute or whatever.” Deciding to ask anyway then before laying back with her, “ so would you wanna go or not.”

She let his dick go, putting it back in his pants too, then laid down with him, cuddling close into his chest.
"I'm sorry. I still feel uneasy about going back outside. You probably think i'm just a bother now."

“ I could never hate you like that, kinda cute when you have that mostly innocent side. And if I was someone to think that would you have minded if maybe kaori would still even like me.” Wondering about the jealousy as he puts his arms around and holds.

"......I think i'm allowed to be selfish, right? I want to keep your love for myself..... Even if things happen that stop me keeping your body to myself"
She hugged him tightly, her face in his chest.

“That’s fine then, Love you.” Finally saying as they relaxed for mostly the rest of the day as he just relax with the girl for a while before eventually it was time and he had already fallen asleep with her before night would eventually come and everyone wuld hopefully be back then to have a big dinner together somewhere at least. Riku got up and stretched, sitting down as he looked over at the tv then behind at her " guess we could hopefully see if they are around here then. maybe we could find something fun around here even for couples hopefully then if you want so we can have something to do if they decide to leave again or if we just eat together and they totally screwed off somewhere else." deciding to call kaori himself to see where they even were.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom