Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ never noticed, I just didn’t want to push anything too much. I’m sorry if it looks like I don’t care but I really do and I always will care about the things you do. Guess I’m still dumb mostly or don’t see the same things as easily.” Putting a hand on top of hers as they would walk, “ love you...” saying softly leaning to kiss.

Riku just gave a shrug and relaxed then with a smile, wondering where everyone was even at still then unless they had the tour but fine with hanging out with her anyway like always but still hoping nothing weird really happened much now.

Riku still felt a bit confused with it being busy but mostly knew somewhat for the moment as they walked by stuff accept for the stores he mostly went to himself or wherever she wanted to anyway.

“ well besides the damn usual I eat if you know what I’m saying, I would maybe look to see what’s here then.” Standing with a stretch before turning to look around, “do you already know though what you would want? Unless you would just do the same as me.”

“ so guess you want the same then? If your really sure.” Finally going off then to get what he would want before ordering and waiting for a bit as he would decide to get something simple since most of the restaurants here he didn’t really like much before eventually coming back with their food as he started to eat but wondering if they would be meeting everyone or not still.

And with that Riku did the same, relaxing and having a regular date then as always, “ probably have a little while again before we should try and meet so wonder what their even doing and hopefully not even planning.” Not trusting anything still that something involving him would not happen somewhere in the day. Hopefully it’s mostly relaxing and boring as usual with doing stuff but I’m here with you.”

“ well I mean eventually anyway.” Giving a shrug as he sat back after finally finishing. “ well we’re here right now anyway, maybe walk around then and look at stuff and then probably sit unless we would be leaving after that to maybe go somewhere...” making a small plan of course with that as when they both finished the two walked back together into the crowd.

With that he would finally decide very much then just to really leave as they went back outside at least. “ jeez that’s dumb..” looking at his phone then.

“ was thinking then of going back and waiting till they would maybe call or whatever, just wanna lay down awhile and be lazy then if you would want. But what would they be doing then now.”

Back
Top Bottom