Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ that’s fine.” Putting a hand on her head before back to his pocket as he walked with her through the first few shops selling other kinds of food before hitting the more well known or easily popular places before they eventually did find a place to casually eat on their date.

Riku sat down with her as he looked over and started to order before unzipping his jacket and slipping his arms out of it but letting it hang on his shoulders like a cape just so he didn’t have to carry it. “ and there’s nothing new to really do much...” giving a sigh just hating the fact a little bit as much as she would, wrapping an arm around her shoulder again as they waited.

RIku just ate as well then deciding not to really say anything, mostly just minding his business for now as there was nothing to even say or that she wanted to talk anyway.

Eventually he finished his own after hers as he wasn’t really to eating a ton even but managing to finish it all anyway as he gave a small nod and stretch beforehand going into his pocket and seeing if he had enough to pay.

After they had paid for their meal, they left and made their way back to the train station to head home.
"Since i've got a new swimsuit, we should go to the beach, or the pool some time soon. We haven't gone anywhere since the hot spring after all"

“Probably the pool then or something.” Shrugging as of course he didn’t mind at all as something they shouldn’t really only do together as he was hoping for that eventually himself anyway as another group trip even but seeing it was better with just the two especially from the dumb problems from last time.

"Hm, you're right. The beach is really a summer vacation kind of event. A pool is still good for showing off a new bikini. Ah, but what if my bikini comes off in the pool? Everyone might see my........... tiny... barely b-cup.......boobs"
She looked down and patted her chest, making herself depressed at her lack of growth

“Jeez stop thinking about something dumb seriously if you tie it both good enough then that won’t even happen and if it do does then it’s your fault.” Seeing as she also didn’t pick up on the problem that if there were cute girls she wouldn’t probably not catch him too early at least looking over at them.

“ don’t you remember you do have awesome thighs though running his hand down her leg, breath against her neck as he squeezed and felt it Seeing that she should remember from last time.

“ yeah but still I mean at least you have the second best thing, probably someone didn’t want me to be greedy or something...” not helping to laugh about making the joke about having the two best things at once so easily as well. “ and thighs are better in more ways anyway besides the obvious even if I do like boobs...”

"You say that, but i'm pretty sure you've never paid any attention to my THIGHS whenever we do anything. And my boobs are so small and boring to you that you can't even stand to rub them to make them grow"

“ well I mean there isn’t any situation where I needed to. You never sat on my lap or anything in a while or we haven’t done anything than normal couple stuff yet and unless proven by science there’s no point. How many times do you really wanna bring that up.”

"Then i'll sit on your lap more. And either my breasts get bigger from it or you're just touching a cute girl's boobies. Sounds like a win-win from you. Come on, let's get home"
She took hold of his hand and started running the rest of the way home..... until she quickly got tired and then they just, walked while holding hands. They got back to her house and went inside, getting her new bikini put away in her room, then sitting on the couch. Sakura of course took the chance to sit in his lap.

“Jeez...” replying a bit with the fact that she was running of course not one to especially run in a place like this or wearing clothes he wouldn’t mind getting dirty much. He got a drink and sat down with her against him, wrapping his arms around her waist as he could feel her ass and thighs slightly squeezed on top of him. “ if only something like last time happened...” Giving a tease as ran his own hands up the sides of her legs to of course her thighs feeling them up.

"Mmm, something like what? And you're supposed to be touching my chest. Nothing will happen if you just touch down there"
She wiggled her hips in protest of him touching her legs, though naturally that would rub her butt against his crotch.

“ well more like mostly lick or something.” Sticking his tongue out a bit as he sat up himself just a little as she moved against him. “ when are you seriously gonna drop that.” Tilting his head a bit to lay his head on her shoulder.

“ well I mean at least you don’t have to tell me. And I mean you might have an awesomely weird growing spurt all of a sudden and maybe be even a bit awesomely thicc.” Giving a wink. “ I’m just waiting for that then at least maybe to solve it...” Giving a shrug.

"Eh? Thick? Are you saying i'm fat?....." She got worried then looked down at her body, slowly raising her shirt up and checking her tummy. She wasn't fat by any stretch of the imagination. She may like her ice cream, but she ate mostly healthy food, and didn't really eat that much.

“ no and there’s kind a difference in that, I mean like you could say that your thighs are not fat but just awesomely right. I don’t mean anything mean like that, don’t worry about it.”

Soon he started to touch her thighs again to show what he meant, softly giving some kisses to her neck as well.

Back
Top Bottom