Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ no, if there’s one thing that’s really good about you besides *cough* boobs *cough* it’s your overall figure, I guess you have a good overall body but not able to have a chest as fast.” Referring to the idea that she was given that as an odd trade off to look good for him. “ I do like it a lot and I seriously think your not chubby but a good damn amount of thicc.”

“ as much as you want Sakura.” Smiling as he really liked it a lot when it was her acting cute like this and asking for a kiss. With that he leaned in wrapping his arms around her more before giving a long and passionate kiss to her.

She closed her eyes as she enjoyed every second of this kiss, balling her hands up on his chest, squeezing him a little with her legs. Her cute little moans alone as their lips were locked would probably make most guys rock hard. Since she had changed into loose pajama shorts, it would be pretty easy to just pull them down.

Eventually he pulled away, putting a hand on her cheek along with a bright smile and maybe even a playful chuckle as he started to give off a warm and loving aura that would make most girls probably fall in love as easily as well, “ you do know I love you with everything I have and all my heart.”

Riku soon got caught, kissing her again and maybe even being a bit playful looking at her and leaning forward forcing her to lean back and maybe almost fall back but of course not doing that. He pulled back again with a smirk leaning to kiss her again as he moved with his hands to feel her ass.

"Mmm, hmmmhhh. Riku. Ahhhn"
She looked at him hazy eyed as he kissed her and felt up her butt.
"Please, take me"
Her breathing was shallow and she held her arms out as he made her lean back, inviting him to do as he pleased.

“ do I ever tell you how you look cute sometimes?” Giving a light chuckle as laid on top of the girl, unzipping his pants and pulling down her shorts as he teased her with his already hard cock before very slowly trying to slide it in.

"Do i ever tell you you're always cute?"
She kissed his nose, spreading her legs for him as she moaned when he teased her, then she let out a long moan when he finally, slowly penetrated her.
"You're so big. It feels so hot inside too."
Her pussy was already plenty wet from his foreplay, and it was as tight as ever.
"Nn, can we do it kinda slow today? I want to feel you inside me for as long as possible"

“ jeez...” flicking her forehead before moving again, with small moans as he feels himself harder and harder with every movement loving the sick pleasure of seeing that the mostly quiet and weird girl would be loving but addictive like this.

"Ahhhn! It feels so good! I love you Riku! Please give it to me! Mark my insides as yours! Ahhhh, i'm gonna cum already! Cumming cumming cumming cumming cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"
Sakura squeezed him tightly as she got closer and closer to her climax, her pussy squeezing him even harder than her hands and legs were. When she finally did cum she soaked his dick, and part of the couch, in her juices, and even made an ahegao face as her body spasmed, having several smaller orgasms as he fucked her.

Riku still continues to move, pulling her up against him so she could move a bit before closing his eyes with deep breathes as he could feel it very slowly before thrusting it the deepest and eventually cumming as he slowly thrusts again but feeling spastic from the feeling.

"MMmmmmmmmmmmmm! I can feel it filling me, Riku"
She went to hug him..... then her eyes snapped wide open. Cause the front door opened, and her mother took a step inside, took one look at Riku inside her daughter, grinned, took a bottle of pills from her shopping bag, set them on the table, backed out of the room, winked, then closed the door.
"Oh......mmmmm."
Sakura's entire face was flushed, especially after she noticed the pills were a refill on what she's been taking to prevent getting pregnant. Unnatural timing as ever.

Finally he slowly sat up, scratching his head with a yawn and a stretch before looking over at Sakura then to the door before quickly sitting straight and zipping up his pants as luckily he didn’t get actually naked.

".......It's a good thing you've already been inside mama, otherwise this would've been....... deadly. She'd have Papa shoot you.... My family is really weird. Oh, but there is good news. I finally figured something important out about you.

“ it’s not even that, the fact that she told me that damn story whether or not you guys attacked me after would not make much of a difference anyway. You know what, us doing this is like that story but of course things changed.” Shrugging as he leaned back and relaxed.

".....On the bright side, i don't need to be worried about keeping your cum inside..... I'm a total pervert, but i really like having your semen inside me. It feels nice"
She laid down on him and started cuddling him.

“ jeez your so weird though I can’t say I wouldn’t be pissed if I was dating a girl and she didn’t at least let me do that. That’s actually one of my biggest kinks besides boobs and stockings..” admitting with a small chuckle feeling a bit weird about it though.

"Heh, i definitely wouldn't let you if i was in danger of getting pregnant. Even if you asked with that cute face of yours. Oh, that thing i learned about you. I've finally figured it out. You've got a moe fetish"

“ well I mean it isn’t a bit hard kind of to not really know that I have most of the easy to know stuff.” Not really knowing how to explain it then.

“ well I mean with how much you wanted to screw me it’s hard to kind of get into it much because it’s obvious. So I’m guessing I’m going for the more natural loving way.” Flicking her head.

Back
Top Bottom