Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

The boy chuckled softly a bit as he patted her head and held her against him quietly with his head on top of hers as he smiled and held the girl close still.

Eventually he let go and laid down the bed pulling the blanket up again as he watched tv, “ and I’m guessing the same plan or something to go out or not really do something..” just really wanting it be there with her than anything just to not be bored.

“ well I would rather go out, might seem nice and warm and being part of the random crowd. Maybe at the park and the mall. There might be a random event thing.”

“ I like the summer more kinda. Maybe even the pool later, don’t think we’ve even really gone then.” Standing up with a stretch and another yawn as he went to the bathroom and coming back. “ well I do need to go back and change then if you wanna go.”

“Hmmm was thinking like purple or red for your shirt and maybe a jacket but your fine.” Deciding to casual say what he was thinking before changing himself. “ well I would need to go back now so I could change. “ eventually as they both got ready and walked out together.

FInally they arrived at his own, walking in and going up to change before eventually they would head out and start. “ I really hate the cold then.” Eventually heading out to the place for their day out.

Riku put both hands in his pockets leaning against her a bit as he kissed her cheek. “ maybe I can lay on your lap and feel your warm thighs.” Teasing her like always and waiting to see her cute blushing face before kissing again.

Riku would always see she was cute like that more than usual then whenever she was easily like that, continuing to walk before being able to see most of the benches, lights, and trees before finally seeing most of the park itself as they went over to at least sit for a bit and relax.

Riku shrugged though seeing it would still be fine that it would usually have to have at least some people most of the time like this but not. “ sucks...” laying his head against her.

“ jeez dummy why do you always think that you have a weird head.” Poking her as he leaned back, “ sucks about no one.” Seeing most of the time of being empty or not even a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom