Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ anything or just wanna go around then.” Wondering about anything in particular really before they would find something randomly.

Last edited:
“ guess just walk around randomly then for now.” Putting an arm around the girl as he gave a kiss. Soon they really hit the center of the district full of the bigger stores and restaurants around them as he walked into one and started to just look around then.

Eventually they headed out again after a while of looking before going for the small mini mart store to buy a drink at least for now as they would probably eat something small until later that the two would be more hungrier and it would be a bit easier, letting her get something as well of course if she’s wanted before walking off in the general direction toward of the train stations thought not going directly for it unless he could think of something before now.

“ well it’s cool hitting most of the common and major stuff we haven’t really walked to before..it’s cool because doing this you walk far enough away and it feels like a trip weirdly.” Giving a shrug as they hit the familiar edge of what seemed to be a park area again with the faint sound of a fountain in the distance though could also be another landmark for a mall or center of town, deciding to just walk straight through the crowd with her still.

Sakura rested her head against him as they walked. However their date was interrupted by a sudden and heavy shower. Rain suddenly poured down and quickly soaked the couple. People got off the streets quickly, and all they could do was duck under a nearby bus stop. It was too late though, as their clothes were soaked. Sakura's shirt in particular was soaked to the point it was see through, putting her cute bra on display.
"Aw man, i was enjoying that date. Stupid weather"

“ jeez...” moving under as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, leaning against the wall with a sigh of corse with a mostly annoyed look but holding her close.

“ don’t really like it much still...” just looking out then as they waited for a bit, trying to think of something still. “ hmmm probably should go back then?” Deciding to ask then.

“ yeah hopefully it would have been a mostly fast random one..” shrugging as he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her cheek before relaxing and using his phone then as they waited until it would hopefully pass.

“ shouldn’t we be close to some stores, I could probably run with my jacket then and maybe buy an umbrella if that could work.” Wondering if she would be fine with it so they could probably get out.

“ unless you wanna go in though?” Wondering but knowing it was probably the same either way as he sighed and sat up a bit, “ I guess wait for a random bus then.” Shrugging as he held her.

“ screw it, don’t really care anymore then.” Giving her the jacket with the hood up on her head as he stood up. “ let’s just maybe see if there’s a store somewhere where they might even sell an umbrella then.” Starting to look around for one. “ just try to run for it then.” Giving a sigh.

“ well I’ll just get it real quick.” Kissing her cheek before looking around and hurriedly trying to find an umbrella and buy one before quickly going out with her and opening it. “ guess go back then..”

After a long the finally made it back, by most of the day as they would have an hour just for the sky to become a sunset now but a very good time to just relax and eat and be lazy for the rest of the time. “ well I guess then you should go first since your colder...” deciding to suggest it anyway unless she wanted it to have both of them at the same time.

“ well ok then.” Soon walking up and into the bathroom before waiting for her to let go, turning on the water and getting in waiting for her.

Back
Top Bottom