Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Making it in as classes would start, he sat down deciding not to say anything but lean in to give her a very quick kiss as class would finally start and focus on the boring part now.

Riku couldn’t help but laugh a bit for a moment at the weird surprise still, sitting down as class would finally start and eventually end for another tiring day as always.

“ It really sucks, maybe we should really think about that then then doing the same thing if you want. There probably should be an event thing we could try to check out and maybe plan for if that might work.”

“ hmmm actually I do have a plan of where we could eat, a bit expensive but fun as hell and clever too.” Thinking about it with a laugh seeing how awesome it was. “ hmm but it’s what we could do, there’s no summer festivals or anything since we did go to one from the hot spring before and there isn’t any major local events that I would really know...” getting his phone to check around for things.

“That’s fine then but I want it to be a special experience for just the two of us as a little fun and special dinner date if you want.” He smiled a bit. “ guess yeah for now if really want, but it isnt stupidly expensive for two people.”

“ as long as you love me...hahaha yeah hopefully Yumi won’t be too annoying though.” Not really expecting much of anything different from last time but still being happy to be there with everyone though.

"I'll chat with them to see if they have anything to do"
She took out her phone and leaned against Riku, texting both of them. After a few minutes she looked up at him.
"Kaori-san says she'd like to go karaoke with us. Yumi-chan says she's busy and apologized. She also sent me a picture of her boobs."
She showed him the picture, and it was Yumi all prettied up, not that she wasn't ALWAYS pretty, and wearing some idol dress, which she pulled down to get her tits out and then put up a peace sign.

“ that’s fine then though can I borrow your phone real quick?” Taking her phone then and forwarding the idol pic to his own phone ready to make up a stupid excuse if she asked. “ just ask when she can then I guess.”

“That’s fine then, though maybe wondering about changing into something else then. But if not guess we could go now if you really want.” Moving over to put his shoes on and go to the bathroom before waiting for her by the door.

She nodded and then texted Kaori back. They left a few minutes later after Sakura changed out of her uniform, wearing a skirt, black stockings and a cute t-shirt. They made their way to the karaoke place where Kaori was waiting. She was in some cute short shorts and a blouse that exposed her cleavage.
Kaori-Hello. Nice to see you both again.

Riku went back to his own plac changing into black shorts with a plain white button up and a grey and black jacket over his shoulder before they soon headed out. “ we didn’t know a lot couple things to do so it was her idea to try and another group thing.” Giving a small bow, “ hope your doing fine.” Soon walking in with the two to finally get things started.

As they really started to relax, Riku put an arm around Sakura before finally standing up after just sitting quietly and deciding to look for a song then expecting they would want one of the three of them to sing probably and eventually one had to come up to break the quiet awkwardness in the room.

Taking the book and looking through he soon picked one and started

View: https://youtu.be/eEfx8mxUF18

Riku scratches his neck never seeing himself as ever good even if it very much did seem he was as he sits down again with a sigh before sliding down to lay down on the actual couch to rest instead while he didn’t pay attention much to the others. “ thanks...”

"Heh, you always sing such suggestive songs. Makes me wonder why you're not nearly as sexually aggressive normally."
Kaori turned away as her face got redder.
Kaori-Uhm, i think i'll sing now, sure yeah good idea bye
She got up and went over, quickly flipping through the songs then just picking one. She started to sing in a pretty soft, gentle, but pleasant voice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-poRIIcSY1w&t=0s&index=2&list=LLzFWlvzkwBU2PT-J7ywdjkw

“ jeez fine...” deciding he wouldn’t try a bit more then as he sat up and watched her sing. “ we’ll always be here for you kaore, and it really was beautiful almost felt like I wanted to sing along a bit too.” Standing up and putting an arm around by her with a friendly nod before going’s over to Sakura and laying on her. “ glad I finally got to know and hang out with both of you for so long..”

Riku jumped onto the girl wrapping his arms around her, “ well damn...love you Sakura...” his arms around her waist with his head on her shoulder. “ I have some other songs but it would work better for a girl to sing it though, kinda sucks..”

Back
Top Bottom