Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Kaori-Sakura-chan, that was AMAZING. you're such an amazing singer! I had no idea you could do that. Normally you look all serious and stuff, but when you were singing just now you lit up like a star!
"Mm.... th-thanks.... hm...."
Sakura blushed and her eyes wandered as she didn't know where to look. Her body swayed a bit as well. She wasn't used to being praised like that at all, so it really embarrassed her. She looked cute when she was embarrassed too.

“ well damn probably weird to hear me sing the most since both of you were good especially the contrast in energy. A relaxing and sweet tone to a more cheerful and playful upbeat thing.” Kissing Sakuras cheek as he kept his arms around her still loving the cute embarrassment she always had with her other quirks.

He held the girl tighter, putting his head on top of hers with a smile as he just held her there before slowly moving down to sit and pull her into his lap with her face still against him. “ I think I like that quirk the most though when your like this, I think you have some talent for this than me.”

He pulled an arm away “ come over then. Could probably just hang out somewhere.” Not really knowing what to really do then waiting for her to sit so he could have an arm around the other too.

She sat beside him and then blushed as he put an arm around her.
Kaori-..... uhm, won't your girlfriend get jealous with you putting an arm around me..... right in front of her?
"It's fine. So long as it cuts off all those mushy compliments"

“ I only did that anyway because of that.” Seeing that she knew the same thing as him. “ the only other thing I haven’t said to you yet though is I love you.” Teasing again as he kissed sakuras cheek. “ hmm...” leaning in slowly just a bit to take the controller and just curiously see what else they had on the list.

“Ahh sorry if I’m making things awkward though!” Panicking just a bit with mostly kaore blushing but also a bit as well with sakura being embarrassed too much as he just sat up a bit quietly trying to maybe think of something to do.

Riku leaned in to kiss her back before turning to look over at kaore, “ guess she seems more affectionate today or something...” making a comment as he hoped that it wasn’t too awkward for her still.

He simply shrugged not minding it wondering about later on for the moment before sitting up still looking over at the other girl before seeing her fall onto him with the extreme unluckiness of their lips touching as he of course turned super bright red as he froze.

He quickly pulled back, “ h-hey! What the hell! That isn’t fair you dummy!” Turning to softly flick her head. “ I didn’t even do anything then agree!” Sticking his tongue out as well.

When he stuck his tongue out Sakura leapt up and then kissed him, sucking on his tongue and then sitting back in his lap.
"Heheh, i can feel your booo~neeeeer"
She rubbed her crotch against his hard on, grinning like she just won a game.

“ and I guess there goes the demon again...” with a sigh as she started to rub against his hardness that could be felt just a bit for now before slowly loving sakura off just to annoy and tease her as well, making the girl have to work for it but also trying to just fight back himself as well.

"Nnng, Kaori-Chan, help"
Kaori-Eh? Help? But how can i help?
"Use your big boobs"
Kaori-EH!? My b-breasts?
"Yes. Just take them out and distract him"
Kaori-Eh!? Eh? Eh? uh! Uhm...
It took her several seconds of panicking but eventually she cracked and then closed her eyes, lifting her shirt, her breasts now exposed right in front of Riku's face.

Of course with no surprise to anyone at all, Riku would have of course stared for a moment before looking over at sakura again, “ stare while you move under me...” leaning again to put it back before trying to think of what to do than letting sakura do it but not making it easy then just cause he could.

As soon as he was distracted Sakura got out of his grasp and then sank to the floor, grabbing his pants and pulling his dick out.
Kaori-Mmhh!!
She blushed and froze after his dick was taken out
"Someone's hard, Ri-ku"

Riku was even about to stand up as he already wanted to just go then before he felt her hand on him, “ jeez really....you dummy.” As he moves to take her head then and stick his cock inside, looking over at kaore a bit awkwardly though

Sakura started sucking him off, and Kaori blushed and looked away.
"It's ok Kaori-Chan. You like Riku right? Here's your chance to be with him"
She went back to blowing him, Kaori looking back at Riku, still looking embarrassed, though her breasts were still out.

Back
Top Bottom