Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ god damn Sakura...” leaning back with his mouth open as he could feel the tight warm sensation of her mouth. “ really weird for you to see this though, “ if your really nervous you don’t have to do this, so Sakura stop pressuring her then!” Before standing up and leaning forward over her head as he took the girls head underneath him and moved it more before moaning and eventually pulling her head and holding it there as he started to even cum.

Sakura leaned back as he started fucking her mouth, then drinking his cum down, Kaori looking in amazement.
Kaori-Uhm.... if you, really don't mind..... I would like if my first time could be with you, Riku-kun....

He let go and fell back to sit down, before slowly walking up and pulling the other girl toward him as he laid her down and got on top to kiss her for a bit before teasing her entrance.

Kaori-Mmmh
She twitched when he started teasing her, Sakura getting up and rubbing her tits at the same time. Kaori spread her legs and was already pretty wet, and Sakura sucking on her nipples now just made her pussy get wetter, along with her moans get more frequent.
"Hm.... So big ones are sensitive"

Soon he moved in, moving through inside of her as he moaned before sitting up, “ ahhh god it’s good...” Starting to move more now as he moved hard and deeper then.

Kaori flinched a little as he took her virginity, but after a minute she calmed down and started to moan.
Kaori-Nng, it's so big. Ahhn, it's so deep inside me
Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around the back of his neck. Sakura started kissing Riku while she fingered herself.

“ damn it’s awesome and tight...” moving up a bit with a thrust before turning as Sakura would kiss him before he very slowly started to move just a bit as he leaned in to move his tongue inside her mouth.

Kaori kept moaning as he thrust his cock deep into her pussy, making it twitch and squeeze him the entire time. Sakura moaned into their kiss, her fingers soaked with her lustful juices. She sucked and licked his tongue as his cock buried itself inside Kaori.
Kaori-Ahhhn! It feels so good, i'm going to, ahhhn!! I'm gonna cum!

Of course Riku would still kiss her deep before really starting to move as he leaned forward and pounded super hard before he already started to cum as he pulled away from Sakura with his head down, letting it all out as he felt his cock twitch a bit wildly before sitting up and leaning back.

Riku looked over with a sigh as now it sucked again like always to be bored other than the assault he always had on him now, “ jeez if your even done then I want to eat..”

Riku mostly ignored it but of course let her do whatever at least for now still on his phone, “ well if we can go now then let’s go...” waiting for them to finally get ready and Sakura to get off him so he could stand up and head out.

Finally getting back out, Riku stretched his back and arms with his hands in his pockets before Sakura leaned in to hold his hand as they walked out down the street. “ guess gonna go to one of the places that is pretty good and cheap then...” leading them down casually seeing it as at least they were out for a regular date.

“ simple place that has something I wish I could always eat without even having to go there, more of like an eat in kinda fast food place that’s mostly familiar....” eventually finding the place and heading in as he pushed a button to open the sliding door and sitting on a stool which had a single large counter in the middle that was a rectangle with a person going around in that small station to take orders and serve which was simple but good.

Yeah looks a little bit, probably looks better looking in general than most of the fast food or small dine in shops like this....” seeing as at least she liked it and maybe even hoping that one day he could bring everyone else around to just hang out like this. Sitting down on the right side of the small rectangular station at the center, he got the menu just glancing over then putting it down as he waited so they could order.

Their food arrived and the three of them ate. It was getting dark by the time they finished, so they decided to head home. They got on the train and sat together.
Kaori-This was..... ahem, fun. Uhm.....
"It was. I'm glad we could hang out."

Riku of course mostly followed closely next to them not really one to really take the lead besides the obvious most of the time of course, sitting down and leaning back with crossed arms over his lap looking out quietly while listening to music. “ y-yeah...” simply saying softly.

Back
Top Bottom