Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ well of course dummy...” stretching his arms up before deciding then to start walking with her to the others not really paying attention to anything around him much before finally making it to them.

As everyone started to talk and look somewhere he of course did as well, seeing the swimsuit and of course being the perv his eyes going mostly to her chest for a moment at least before sinking into the water to hide the slight embarrassed blush as it was and seeing her cleavage as well.

Yumi-So how about we play some volleyball?
Sayaka-Oh, that sounds fun. Good thing we packed a ball, right?
Yumi-Let's see, there's five of us, so we can just rotate out. How about Haku and Saku.... where did
Suddenly Sakura was nowhere in sight.
Sayaka-Huh, why does she always disappear when we go to the beach? Such a strange child. Well, until she comes back i suppose it's 2 on 2.
Yumi-I guess we'll go with Kaori and Haku against me and Mikoto-san.

“ hmm never really played but should mostly be fine then.” Giving a shrug as he moved over to the side before waiting to eventually start.

They took their respective sides and then Yumi served it. They went back and forth for a bit, then Mikoto suddenly jumped up, and spiked it. Hard. It narrowly missed Haku as it made a small crater in the sand beside him.
Mikoto-Heheh, point to us.
Yumi-Damn.
Mikoto-We all get lucky sometimes.
They went another round, and again she spiked it like a meteor.
Mikoto-Woohoo! Another point to us!
Yumi-I'm detecting a pattern.
They went several more times, each time Mikoto got more and more.....into it. Then she spiked it again, Kaori diving away and cowering on the ground
Mikoto-AND THAT'S GAME! YOUR ASSES ARE MINE TO DESTROY!!!
Yumi-Hey guys, i think i figured out why Sakura disappeared.

He shrugged though had a dumb look on his face when she said, starting to laugh of course from the dumb idea that it literally happened for him. Riku just stretched then going to sit.

“ hmm well that seems good....” not having anything to really do or say than sit and relax wondering how the hell he was surrounded by everyone like this beside Sakura not believing the obvious easiness he weirdly had.

“ yeah maybe would be cool to do something like that though I don’t really trust it much from last...time you know.....” referring obviously to the spa and not trusting the dumb risks but not minding it either, putting an arm around her waist.

“ well either way you would have me alone then, so you just said the same thing twice.” Teasing as he moved to kiss and run a hand through her hair. “ well I don’t trust damn Kaori, May even be a damn stalker or something seriously...” giving a sigh hoping he wouldn’t be forced into sex then when he had those now rare times mostly of wanting it himself.

"Kaori-chan has her hands full, and a hotel full of potential guys, so i think we're clear.... for a while at least..... We could also leave while they're distracted and find a quiet spot on the beach"

“ heh she seems a bit masochistic and sadistic so I bet there will be a lot of boring nice guys...” laughing with a wide grin at the odd fact he felt a bit special. “ well whatever then...” leaning back to relax quietly.

She got all comfortable in his lap, which unbeknownst to her happened to be sitting in a very particular position where his crotch was right against her soft little butt, and then watched the others play as well.

He could feel her even a bit rubbing against him, not helping of course that neither of them were wearing something underneath, not moving for a moment as Riku managed to relax not really doing anything and noticing it much still.

Riku would eventually close his eyes for a bit wrapping his arms around her waist and snuggling up against her continuing to relax though wondering when he would be forced into eventually something stupid with him.

Back
Top Bottom