Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Riku would look over for a moment at her before laying his own head on her shoulder and watching them wondering what they would even be doing beside using the ball for a while now.

All the girls hitting the ball around caused them to jump around quite a bit, which in turn caused their boobs to bounce in their swimsuits a lot. On top of that, Sakura ended up falling asleep, and her bikini got ruffled enough that from Riku's position, he could see her breasts.

And of course he would eventually decide to look anyway, Giving a sigh as he would look over to see Sakura still wondering obviously but not doing anything really.

Riku sighed looking over at, slowly sitting up before deciding to carry and put her where the stuff was so she could sleep then and he could do his own thing for the moment.

Eventually then he would try floating for a bit on the water before swimming slowly around and eventually sitting back under as he walked back.

Riku stretches, still shivering a bit from the cold, going back to sitting down at a warm spot and watching again, trying to make something in the sand.

Sayaka came back, alone for some reason, holding several cups of shaved ice. One for herself, Riku, Sakura, Kaori and an extra one for the absent Yumi
Sayaka-Here you go, Riku-kun.
She hands it to him, then goes to wake Sakura up.

“ hmm thanks a lot...” giving a nod not expecting it before taking it and looking again to the others before starting to eat, the oddity of not seeing Sakuras dad around and him being the only boy with girls in bikini wasn’t a very very awkward random occurrence that usually happens to him already wishing he had someone like him to talk to then.

( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) what a very odd occurrence)

Sakura woke up and stretched, then took her shaved ice and started eating. Kaori came in from the water and sat beside Riku, on his right, with Sakura on his left, and Sayaka in front of them.
Kaori-Hm? Where's Yumi-chan?
Sayaka-Oh, while we were getting the shaved ice, some boy started flirting with her. Soooo.... probably behind those rocks there
She pointed off into the distance, down the beach where a number of large boulders were positioned near a small cliffside. Kaori was confused for a moment, then she realized what she meant and blushed, just staring down at her ice.

“ of course....” not helping but giving a disappointed laugh like a dad would, “ of course she would be that person really can’t believe it...she really has no shame.” Sighing as he continued to eat and ignore it mostly.

Sayaka-Really? I think sex on a beach is romantic. And it's sooooo exhillerating during the day when someone could walk in on you at aaaaany moment
Kaori-Mmmmmmmhhhhh!!!
Kaori got even redder and tried to become invisible. Sayaka however was gushing over her fantasy to the point her nipples got hard. Sakura was just eating.

“ yeah I’m with you kaori...” Giving a sigh and putting a hand on her shoulder, “ at least someone kind of shares my pain maybe for the moment. Please don’t ever talk about something like that...” turning to face more toward the water as he laid his head on top of his knees.

“ no one just says it like that, or are you even implying something then.....since...he’s not..here...” deciding to say it slowly with a small grin wondering what she would even say or do then as his arm moved back to hold Sakura again casually.

“ well nevermind then, I’ll let you figure it out then....” deciding to give a teasing wink as he also glanced down her body of course before leaning back with his arms behind him.

“ well looks like someone gets my jokes then.” Not minding at least, “ she said it anyway.” Giving a shrug as he wondered if her mom would get it still.

Sayaka-What's the joke? I wanna know, i wanna know.
Sakura got up, leaning forward and whispering into her ear. She actually went red and got flustered.
Sayaka-EH!? No no no! I'd never do that to my dear Kazui! Sure i'd have loved it if he weren't too busy with work to come with us, but that doesn't mean i'm going to do something like that.

Back
Top Bottom