Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ well there was that one time you know and it wasn’t MY fault or intention for it.” Having something to pin on her then as he shrugged still not caring and liking he played her a bit.

“ how does that not count when it wasn’t my fault and you knew it all along and you still went for it...” his grin getting a big bigger still just needing to still pin that to make her argument still useless at all having evidence.

“ well then what do you think about me even AFTER having your own experience personally.” Giving a wink still teasing her. Looking over at kaori then back to her.

Sayaka-Very satisfying
She smiled sincerely at him.
Sayaka-Sweetie, your bikini is
"Hm? Ah, i didn't notice"
Her bikini strap had fallen off, and her top slid down a bit, exposing her left breast.
Sayaka-Hm? Your chest looks a little bigger dear.
"Eh? Do they? Riku-kun, check, do they feel bigger?"
She grabs his hands and puts them on her chest.

“ then I damn win anyway.” Sitting up a bit with a stretch before seeing taking his hand, “ jeez I don’t really know...” moving his hand away, after a moment, “ don’t even know why...” Wondering what they would be trying to do then.

Sayaka crawled over to Sakura and touched her chest.
Sayaka-Hm, i think it has gotten a bit bigger.
Sakura fixes her bikini top and holds onto Riku's arm.
"Maybe soon my boobs will be as big as Mama's, Riku-kun"

“ I can’t even.....” deciding to make that comment to Yumi crossing his arms, “ kaori is fine, don’t worry about it anyway.” Before going back to thinking again for the millionth time being surrounded by sex demons.

Yumi-What? Jealous? I'd give you a sample, but i don't wanna get in Sakura-chan's way for this trip.
"....Why does it feel like you're saying he'll have to settle for me?"
Yumi-Eh? Is that what it sounded like? Sorry. Of course you're super cute.

“ jokes on you that I wasn’t even asking or wanting it even if you were offering or even damn begging.” Laying back again with a sigh mostly ignoring a bit.

“ well what did you come back here for, haven’t found another guy yet? Begone THOT, I really don’t care what you think about me. Don’t know why you came with us if your gonna do that.”

Yumi-I need to take a break. Though unlike you, i don't fuck once a month. And i came because Kaori-chan and Sakura-chan are fun. Sayaka-san was bonus fun.
Sayaka-Awww, thank you
Yumi-You, are still a buzzkill. All you've done is swim on your own and then do nothing. Not even gonna walk down the beach with your girlfriend, or get her something to drink? Laaaaaame
She lays on her back to get some sun.

“ well didn’t need to since we got something from Sakuras mom, and Sakura was sleeping anyway. But if she wants now then we could swim or mostly all of us then..” standing up and waiting for an answer before going.

“ we both were tired anyway jeez screw off then like you did earlier...” stretching deciding to keep his shirt off as he would start to walk a bit.

Riku would walk then before turning to see sakura, taking his hand off her and putting it around her waist as they would walk a little while.

Riku would look around, “ did you want to do anything unless maybe swim when we get back then.” Not knowing much than just being with her.

Back
Top Bottom