Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ well I mean it’s obvious coming here anyway, and I wish you had a bit more control though..” Poking her cheek but not saying he had hope already of course from experience anyway.

“ well how did you not expect that though...” simply replying as he sat up continuing to wait to order with them wondering what to even talk about anyway though.

And finally the Riku would order some of the seafood luckily being that they had some shrimp skewers and some regular rice then, watching dat ass jiggle a bit still as she left for the moment.

He looked back over at her, then to Sakura not knowing what to really say and seeing that he couldn’t do anything of course than holding her as she would probably ignore him. “ are you gonna ignore me if I try anything?” Deciding to ask then.

"I won't do anything"
She just pointed to Sayaka, who despite smiling sweetly as she always did, he could see a murderous aura around her.
Yumi-....anyone else feel that chill?
Kaori-This conversation is so..... unnerving?

And of course he could feel the oddness, looking at the others then even her mom feeling a bit of cold and heat coming off her as well as also knowing obviously Sakura had her mom there as well as probably Sakura just saying that anyway which made it worse then. “ sorry then...” deciding to say anything leaning over to kiss with an arm around.

Riku moves over to kiss her forehead before glancing over again finally finishing and putting an arm around her before using his phone as he would wait.

“ Yumi why the hell do you even care what I’m doing, it’s really weird your interested in teasing me like that or something than ignoring me.” Finding it weird and confusing then not really fitting, moving to take a pic of himself and Sakura sitting before putting his phone down again and sitting to relax again.

Yumi-Well, i care about Sakura-chan. And i think she deserves someone better than you.
"Mmmgh"
Sakura puffed her cheeks
Yumi-But she's stubborn, so i'm hoping you'll improve if i just keep jabbing you

“ whatever...I suck at showing it most of the time but I do love Sakura with everything like I always say she can never know how much I really love her and I really do love you...” turning to her to kiss her deep before hugging her close and pulling her to his lap. “ I know I suck at showing it but whatever..”

Kaori fainted when he started making out with her, Sayaka catching and supporting her. Sakura turned red as well, and even Yumi was caught off guard. They had caught a fair few eyes around them as well.
"Mmmmm"
She hid her face in his chest.
Yumi-......see? Improvement

“ oh....ummm yeah probably just a quick then heheh...” wrapping his arms around her and holding the girl tight against him seeing that he was shirtless.

Back
Top Bottom