Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

And with that he would, diving under and turning to see her before moving in and grabbing her in a tackle in the water as he swam before letting go and moving under again.

She smiled and silently laughed under the water when he tackled her, then she chased him under water, catching him and then after she did, she surfaced with him to breath, hanging onto him from the front.
"I caught a cute fish. Do i win a prize?"

“ you didn’t catch it yet.” Not making it easy as he would move and slip under to swim away then of course like a real fish for a fight before being caught then.

“ rawr....” he would say before diving down and trying to shake her off as much as she could as if he was a sea monster trying to move off from her seeing how long she could try to catch or hold on before he would stop.

Riku would sigh and stop a bit to keep his breath before moving again and feel a bit of her slipping though making the girl have to move a bit more then, diving then moving forward before shooting back making her hold the more upper half of him and letting him slip a bit easier with his lower.

"Ah!"
She seemed to be slipping off, however then she slipped around him and hugged him very tightly, stopping him from moving around now. She seemed to be hiding her face in his chest. Based on how soft he suddenly felt, yep. Looking down, he could see her top had come off. She was blushing and using him to cover herself.
"Riku-kun.... Help"

She helped a little to get it back on, but mostly she just hid from view of the shore. Once she had her bikini back on she looked up at him, then wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him.
"Mmm. Caught you"

Riku would move then away slipping away and moving out already a few feet away, going back for the shore but still in the water as he would wait before moving.

“ well at least I got to exercise a bit.” Giving a shrug still catching his breath as Riku leaned back with his arms behind him letting Sakura sit and lay on him. “ well we should probably go eat something soon maybe, if there’s a good place and I doubt that Yumi would join us either since she’s already full from having her own piece of meat...” giving a wink and laughing.

Yumi-Hey, you're finally growing some balls. Progress. Seriously though, i am actually getting hungry.
Sayaka-I think i saw a cute beach cafe down the way. Let's go there.
"Ok"
Kaori-Eh? Why am i laying in the sand?
Sayaka-Rise and shine sleepy head.

“ wasted your energy on something stupid. If you were gonna do something like this then I didn’t know why you wanted to go with us...” saying as he put his head on Sakuras shoulder, “ just wash the sand off then and we could go..” as he would wait.

Kaori-Uhm, ok i guess?
She went and washed herself off as the others got ready. She returned and they walked down the beach, Sakura holding Riku's hand still. They reached a nice looking place and went in to sit down. A big boobed girl wearing a bikini went and took their order.

As they walked down and finally sat, Riku stretched his arms with a sigh and a yawn before looking over at the girl obviously and getting hopefully a quick glance before anyone but probably Yumi would notice before quickly looking over at the menu to check.

Yumi was already looking at the menu, picking out her food. Sayaka and Kaori didn't seem to notice him staring either, though Sakura did casually pinch his side while looking at the menu they were sharing.

He of course flinched a bit, moving to the side feeling the pinch but leaning in to kiss her cheek before still looking for a moment before looking around the place as they waited, maybe even the other girls ass then for a moment as well if they were wearing bikinis too.

Back
Top Bottom