Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Sakura leaned on his shoulder on the train ride home, Kaori getting off on the stop before them.
Kaori-Thank you for inviting me today. I had a lot of fun. I hope we can do this again.... Ah, the hanging out part! I mean.
"Heh. Right. See you later Kaori-chan"

“ jeez was one of your dumb ideas to do something like that....” Giving a sigh how very odd that she took on the trait of not minding to share from her mom though of course not complaining to much about not being in trouble for screwing multiple girls anyway or even her mom once though probably had the sick fantasy of wanting to be apart of the story about her dad sharing his wife with him probably in a crazy wish. Soon they got off, walking back and at least dropping her off of course before going off himself.

“ well bye then...” kissing her back and wrapping his own arms around her for the moment when she leaned in at least before letting go and slowly turning to walk back home then.

The next few weeks passed as per usual, and then they finally had some vacation time away from school. They ended up deciding on a trip to the beach, inviting Kaori and Yumi along as well. The time came before they knew it and Sakura's mother, who drove them, finally announced they had arrived. They got out and could see the ocean stretch out for miles before them.
Kaori-Ahhhh, it's been so long since i've gone to the beach.
Yumi-Me too.... for recreation at least. Normally if i'm here it's for work.

Riku just really went with the flow of random bullshittery that usually happens to him now especially having to worry about kaori and Yumi though but of course more of the original two sex demons with kaori being pretty iffy as hell and full of confusion whether he should trust her much with that kind of stuff or not really. Giving a sigh and slowly slipping out of the seat and finally being able to stand up, he stretched his arms up, then his neck, then leaning forward and back for his back of course hating long trips because of just this at least for the beginning then.

“ well only when I was damn young mostly and rare as hell...” thinking to himself mostly before leaning back against the door behind him of the car causally.

Sakura took his arm as a breeze rolled by.
"The beach looks so nice. And the weather is good too"
Kaori-You're right, i'm glad i got to accompany you.
Yumi-let's get our swimsuits on and go swimming!!
She grabs the girls and their bag, dragging them off to the beach.
Kaori-Ah, wait, Yumi-san!
Yumi-Just go with it, you're not escaping!
She takes them both to the changing room.

Yumi was really always gonna be a total pain in the ass ( lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) as he takes his own much smaller bag and starts to head off though hopefully her mom being fine then if he left as well just like that, simple swimming shorts that were white with black wavy pattern down the sides, back, and front of the shorts.

The girls came out a little while later. Naturally Yumi was wearing a small black bikini, not leaving anything to the imagination. Kaori wore a blue bikini, which was at least normal sized. Sakura's bikini was white with pink, and had frills on it, which obscured how small her chest was, but still looked quite cute.
Yumi-What do you think? Are we hot?

http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2009-06-21-172288.jpeg (Sakura)
http://pre13.deviantart.net/1795/th...ni_2010_6_by_peeknokboorapa_go_it-d2ks5si.jpg (Kaori)
anime black bikini - Bing images (Yumi)

He walked out of his own changing room of course with his outfit though deciding to keep his jacket on and carry his shirt on his shoulder as of course it gave him what look like a sexy playboy with swimming shorts on with the fact about his good looking tall body and it was a jacket that was opened revealing said sexy abs and stomach which didn’t look that bad at all before looking over at the others and of course damn liking what he saw. “ feel like you two could be sisters or something. And for Sakura that’s actually one of my favorite styles, I wish I could see frilly like that more often, really simple and cute especially with your body type, you look a bit taller and I love how slim you look too...” walking up and putting a hand on her cheek before taking her hands and lacing them with her fingers.

https://pm1.narvii.com/5936/d24df522069eaaa38bc58dbfcb7b4411ce167fee_hq.jpg

Sakura blushed at how much he complimented her bikini. When he took her hand and touched her cheek, she just looked slightly down.
"You're cute too....."
Yumi-That's just so adorable. Come on Kaori-chan, let's let these love birds catch up
Kaori-Ah, ok.... Take your time
She bowed before Yumi took her hand and went off towards the water

He couldn’t help but lightly chuckle, “ I don’t really look that athletic even if I can run or anything....” poking his own stomach not seeing it a big deal compared to her. “ well let’s go I guess...” giving a light shrug as he slowly walked with her, “ hey did you even find a pair though?!” Yelling out to them as he stood close with the waves rushing past his feet as he stood watching them and just looking out at the sky and scene in front of them.

“ well spots then for our stuff you know dummy...I can’t go like this...” having to put his jacket somewhere and his shoes at least as well as knowing where to go to take a break and watch them of course for research purposes as well.

Sayaka-Yoohoo, over here you two.
Sakura's mother waved from just a bit down the beach, having set up an umbrella, a large blanket as well as a few bags and a cooler.
"...... i guess we have one"
Yumi shouted from the water.
Yumi-seriously. what IS your mom?

He looked over not helping but smirk just a little bit not helping remember that ‘scenario’ from the hot spring again, slowly walking over and taking off his jacket to show off his tan and somewhat sexy looking muscular body, seeing that he was a good runner and swimmer at least, scratching his neck before turning to Sakura, “ well you ready babe?” Asking as he didn’t just wanna run off at least.

Riku gave a stretch before slowly heading into the water and shivering as he hated the cold though slowly at least tried to get used to it before going a bit farther now to actually swim.

riku just sighed slowly getting used to it and deciding to float on his back seeing that at least he had a bit of time for the moment where they ignored him before flipping himself back and swimming slowly in a random direction not really having anything to do.

Riku gave a shrug not minding as he stood straighter for her to hold on, “ well I’m not good at planning and boring mostly..” leaning back against Sakura as he looked over.

“ you know I played with you too much dummy.” Poking her cheek as he slowly moved close back to the shore so he could stand at least. “ is there anything you wanna do later besides playing if you know what I mean..” teasing a bit.

Back
Top Bottom