Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Riku just laid back a bit then not really do anything than to sit and watch with her for a while as he didn’t have anything to really do for now then.

Riku gave a yawn and a stretch of his arms as he kissed her and held her tight in his arms as he kissed her cheek not being able to forget the love now they had together as it was just snowing amazingly new to him still even after all this time.

“ I’m actually kind of good at just treating a girl nice like this well for dating, it’s like that hidden thing that like you never might be able to really use. Like I might be dumb but I always had a couple of songs I would want to sing just as a weird cliche tribute thing of love.” Chuckling a bit seeing that she could see him as a probably mostly hopeless romantic then.

“ really?” Shrugging as he still wondered himself about that with a shrug before leaning in to kiss her. “ and is that you really being damn cute?” Teasing about the fetish she found out about of course.

Riku just mostly ignored it then as he closed his eyes and laid against her as they continued to sit and relax together casually. “ well since it’s gonna be night I’m gonna shower then and have a blanket.” Lifting her small body off him before stretching and walking up to take a shower and change before eventually going back down with the blanket.

Finally he would come back as he pulled her over and sat down, lifting her up again and holding him against him letting her sleep then as he watched for a little while.

He ran a hand through her hair then down her cheek looking down and smiling a bit finding it weird for a loner to have a girl just sit or even sleep on him as he was still in the mindset maybe by living the same life that she had before of course. Eventually he stopped, lifting her up as it was good she was smaller and lighter still hopefully still growing though as they went upstairs finally and into the bed together.

Last edited:
As morning came, Riku covered himself under the blanket as always having a normal morning with nothing to expect any differently than if he was gone by the time she came back up only to go to the bathroom but still sleeping.

He could feel her on top of him of course before eventually raising his arms up from under the blanket with a yawn and a sigh before finally but slowly sitting up and out from under the blanket to rub his eyes before leaning against her. “ well ok then...” waiting for her if she would get off so he could take the plate and eat.

Riku started to eat, eventually finishing with a burp as he leaned back and put an arm around her. “ it’s official like I already said it a ton before that you would be a good housewife...” seeing that before she would probably be more embarrassed every time she would hear that. “ I mean I can’t stop saying that but I haven’t said that a lot.” Giving a shrug as he turned to turn on the tv.

“ hmmm...” closing his eyes and giving a small smile seeing that she had given everything completely to him and even wouldn’t mind more than that in the future. “ if you really want then...”

“ never knew you would even think about it even if I said it just as a weird joke...” Riku slowly pulled away from her though before sitting to face her as he put a hand on her cheek and leaned in to have a moment with their foreheads touching just as a cute loving moment. “ I’ll....do my best then...” giving a smile.

Back
Top Bottom