Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

"I'm not very good at planning either. It's another thing we have in common"
She sat up with him, hugging him the entire time.
"I guess we could go to the mall. Maybe we'll find something fun there?"

“ y-yeah if you want that’s fine then.” Just sitting there with his arms on his lap taking the hug as he looked over at her quietly feeling his heart pounding from the sudden affection still even if it wasn’t but new at all to him of course.

Haku just sighed then hoping he wouldn’t pull attention at all then at least during and maybe even after class besides kushina maybe if she didn’t have practice or strangely running into each other, going on with the class for now and ignoring mostly everything around him.

(How did we BOTH mix up which rp was which? I think we've just discovered an instance of double dur)

After deciding to go to the mall, the two of them got ready, stopping by Riku's house so he could get something fresh to put on, and then hopping onto the luckily half empty train towards the mall.

( didn’t get confused but I guess when I was editing the post for this I kinda went derpy)

Riku soon got himself ready for her as they started their day out together again like always not really seeing it as a date much unless she wanted to call it that than really a hangout. Eventually getting to the station he sat down beside the girl, leaning back and quietly using his phone before eventually arriving at the other station where they continued to walk before finally heading out to the street and into the mall.

The mall was fairly busy today, however not excessively crowded. They walked around together, Sakura holding his arm the entire time, and mostly just looked at things, though they did buy some drinks as they walked around.

soon they started their walk of exploration through the mostly large crowd of people around them, holding his drink in one hand as he had his other in his pocket with sakura holding him casually. Like a million times he had thought, seeing that the idea of doing something like this almost all the time now and even with a cute girl that even accepted him as a boyfriend would be one of the craziest things that has happened to him at all now as everything very much change not even for him but both of them just being together.

After a while they naturally finished their drinks, continuing to walk around the mall, then going into a clothing store that sold mostly swim suits. Sakura started looking around, then picked up a bikini that may have been just barely a step above public nudity if worn, holding it in front of herself.
"So what do you think? Do i pull it off?"

“ oh come on you dummy...” turning over to flick her head softly, “ I thought we would have a normal day like that.” Going over to check some other swimsuits before finding a bikini he liked which was black with a purple trim that was a normal size to cover her up but make the girl look good.

“ this should be fine, or maybe a white one similar to this.” Shrugging as he held it waiting for an answer if she would take it or not.

"...ah, i get it. You don't want me to look too sexy so other boys won't lose control. Hm"
She nodded approvingly and put the possible public nudity lawsuit away and then took the black one he picked out.
"Hm. It looks nice.... I think i should try it on first"
They went to a changing room and Sakura opened the door up, went inside and closed it behind her, then started changing. She came out a bit later and showed off the bikini, which by chance fit her flawlessly.
"How do i look?"

“ it’s not that, it’s probably the other reason more obvious reason that will make everything else easier but I’m fine if you want to add that too. But still looks nice.” Actually really liking it as he crossed his arms and just looked her up and down taking it in.

“ jeez you dummy what happened did it get stuck or something.” It was really weird having to be more of a brother even to her than anything as he stood closer to the curtain still between them as he didn’t trust about going in yet at all before he know what she needed help with first.

“ jeez what are you doing...I hope I don’t have someone stupid walking in..dammit..” really hating the facts of misunderstandings of course than anything as he slipped in and helped her up before finally helping her get the top part only he would assume before quickly going back out.

When he looked inside, he actually did find her on the ground, with her finger stuck in the not of her bikini string, she must've had trouble undoing it, then accidentally tightened it around her finger when prying it loose. Not only that, but somehow she managed get the top strings tangled with the bottom, and also apparently tried just getting her leg through the bottom, which was too tight and so tied her foot to her leg, keeping it bent back and causing her to fall. She looked up at him with pleading eyes to help.

With that he checked again after a bit before seeing her still on the floor, leaning over to eventually get the tangle parts out before waiting again just outside using his phone.

Why would you need to panic?” Asking with a sigh as he finally walked with her to go buy it before they headed out again with his hands in his pockets letting her go so he could follow.

“ still but whatever..” casually putting an arm around her as he just randomly walked off to another part with her just to have something to do than stand.

Riku turned to give a quick kiss to Sakura before putting his hands in his pockets again like always as he didn’t like his arms just hanging before they eventually arrived at the familiar and of course always crowded shopping and restaurant district not really knowing what to really eat for the moment

Back
Top Bottom