Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ same, that’s why I’m pissed like hell at them right now dammit...” looking out the window again making sure that it wasn’t at them as he just watched boredly not really paying attention to what Kaori was doing behind him.

“ well we have mostly a lot of stuff in common like games and anime’s and stuff and she did a lot of awesome things for me like every time we met at school she always cooked awesome food, and I even slept at her house and went on a vacation with her and her parents so there was a good reason to date..but I mean even I wasn’t expecting her to be like this, might even be the first time I saw her bring a total jerk.”

“ not like that of course, we just barely started dating so there was no rushing into that and besides she’s...a demon and I don’t mean the rude kind although this is the first time I’ve seen it...” deciding to let her guess about that part then herself, “ and what’s even worse is that she won’t stop annoying me about it sometimes...” leaning back against the window behind him as he faced her though still looking at the bigger window behind her.

“ well I mean...yeah...but after a while it’s just too much and yeah...I did say too much...which you know...but it’s not me it’s her, why do you think I’m pissed when I saw her like that. She’s become a total addict or something..” feeling embarrassed as he mostly said that they’ve had sex a ton more than she mostly expected, not liking the fact himself now.

Kaori-Oh, well.... i don't have experience with..... such things. But I'm still a girl, so maybe i can understand a little. I don't really know Sakura-san personally, but based on her stoic attitude, and the fact that i am aware of.... certain rumors. I think maybe she's been lacking affection from other people, aside from family. It may be a mechanism to reaffirm her and your love for each other. She may just have very low self esteem. After all she is rather short for her age, so she might think you just put up with her appearance while you seek out women with, uhm..... mature, bodies. So maybe it's her way of keeping you interested in her, and making you happy?

" I do love sakura, and her attitude changed to be a bit more when we started going out to be more playful and loving around me so its been mostly fine until now, Im happy with everything that shes done for me right now, so she shouldn't really feel like that. That weird girl doesnt know how much I love her." shrugging as crossed his arms.

Kaori-It may be difficult for her to truly accept that you could love someone like her. People that struggle with self esteem issues simply don't accept people just telling them they're incorrect. Even little things can damage them. Maybe you could help her by taking a trip with just the two of you? Ah, you could always go to the beach, or maybe a water park? She can show off her swimsuit to you that way too.... it may sound weird, but girls actually like doing that a lot.. heheh.
She blushed a tad admitting that
Kaori-Oh, but most importantly, you shouldn't push her into a group. She needs to know she's her own special category, so doing things like adding people into special events and comparing her to other girls isn't good.

" I dont do that, she even said that as long as I dont compare her to anything than she would be fine and I dont have even plans to do that. We actually did go on a weird and awkward trip to the outdoor baths, thats how we met the other girl anyway so I did see her in a yukata though which was epic." replying as he thought more about stuff like this, " I wasnt expecting her to change so suddenly to what she even did earlier...'

Kaori-She probably just lied to make you feel better. Girls are kinda high maintenance, and girls like Sakura-san even more so. She's nice too, so she probably just doesn't want to make you feel bothered. It's like she thinks if she makes you try harder you'll just dump her and find an easier girl to be with.

“ I wish she would just tell me stuff instead of being scared, though I would maybe be a bit too anyway but right now she made things harder by trying too much even...” eventually getting off as he stretched and looked around, pulling his hood up and wondering how he would even face her then still knowing he was a bit annoyed still but needing to cool off.

The other two got off shortly after they did, then Yumi immediately pinched and tugged on both his cheeks
Yumi-Sooooooooooooo Rikuuuuuuuuuu! While we were hanging out as you two rested we did looooooots of talking. Do tell me how Sakura-chan asked you to take her on a date here and you just casually decided to invite two big titted girls, one of which confessed her love to you!? Do tell me your THRILLING story!
She was smiling, but it was quite the evil smile.
Kaori-Oh..... dear.... I'll just. go get some drinks for everyone. Excuse me.
She bowed and quickly left

“ ummm I thought I only suggested to her that we should try a group thing, I mean it has to get boring with just me and her doing stuff NORMAL like this...” doing the same but with one cheek as he wanted to make his point clear. “ I mean hey at least I wasn’t the one who had a shitty partner having sex at the inn. And she already knows that I’m dating Sakura, she doesn’t mind being my friend at all so why not take her? I expected normal group fun for a day and not breaking off and seeing you idiots doing that so I’m not really someone you can blame for anything really...” having his back to her to still make his point.

Yumi-don't you try to push any shit onto us! What kinda boyfriend gets a request from his supposed lover and immediately thinks he should invite some big titted whore and a big titted love interest? She wants to spend quality time having fun in a theme park with YOU! She's not the type to take charge ya know! You could've suggested you go to an orgy instead and she'd go along with it to make you happy! The reason we did that in front of you by the way was to get back at you for screwing up your date! Not to mention how you two do it so little she feels like you don't find her attractive! We talked about how she didn't let you touch her for 2 weeks and you just didn't care too! God you're such an idiot! Let's go Sakura-chan!
She took Sakura's hand and they both just ran off. A minute after Kaori returned with some drinks.
Kaori-Eh? Where did everyone go?

He sighed, seeing that they kind of made it a point but also seeing the fact that at least she had to say something than letting him do everything so he was aware. “ jeez what’s wrong with inviting other girls beside my damn girlfriend, it would have been worse if I didn’t invite her at all and I was just with them. “ why the hell did you run off if something was wrong instead of telling me, you have to tell me things if you don’t like it or want me to do something...” deciding to text Sakura herself. “ I don’t even know anymore...apparently they both hate me for doing something nice and suggesting a group thing and if Sakura was so opposed to it she didn’t say anything and expect me to figure it out that she didn’t like it compared to me liking it. I mean if you were dating a guy let’s just say like me, wouldn’t you think it’s fun and not bad at all to invite other people for a group thing like this?” Seeing if she agreed then Kaore would know exactly what he was talking about.

Kaori-.....well, if it were me.... I wouldn't want my boyfriend to hang around single, cute girls. Especially.... not one that was in love with him. The thought he'd take the initiative to do that would probably keep me up at night.

“ mmm yeah maybe...but I mean I do have stupid moments...” seeing at least he had some faults on dating as well, “ well then I don’t even what to do besides saying sorry and thinking of something to try and show her that I really am. I might not even do that at all since Yumi is being a total bitch about it, she shouldn’t even be involved in this at all then since it’s not even about her. I kinda see the mistake and right now I’m gonna try to fix but I don’t know why Yumu suddenly got in the way and is all protective. Like what am I gonna do? Dump her on the spot? Like I said before I’ll fix my mistake but also there’s the fact that Sakura really doesn’t know how much I love and care about her.” Seeing as she didn’t even reply to the text as he sent another, “is there any way then I can fix this?” Simply asking with a sigh.

Kaori-....I think you're just overthinking things. I've noticed you think quite a lot about how to be a good boyfriend, and that might be tying you down. You should just do things you both like together. Think about how you started out. I doubt you did something big and flashy to make her fall for you, right? So even small things like kissing her for no reason, or just holding her when you're alone together. To apologize, maybe just do something she likes?

“ yeah I didn’t do anything at all, tried to see if I could even talk to her, went out for a bit then got her a keychain and told her that it had all my true feelings about love and stuff for her.” Explainging what happened then, “ should I just ignore it and do that more then, of course I always do that anyway but probably should I do it it more?” Wondering then as he would try when he saw her. Riku soon pulled his phone deciding to try and call then.

She stopped him from calling her and just took his hand and they walked to somewhere quieter.
Kaori-You should give her some space for now. Yumi-san seems to be taking care of her, so she just needs to relax and cool down. She can get everything out of her system with Yumi-san. Just remember that she's your girlfriend, so when you feel like touching her, just do it. Impulse can be a good indication of your feelings sometimes.

“ jeez I swear I bet Yumi is telling her how stupid as hell I am and probably other stuff why why she would care about me or something, I really don’t trust Yumi to even do anything good for her to really calm down than anything.” As he puts his line away then and follows her, “ I already know all that stuff then..”

Back
Top Bottom