Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ hmmm are you fine with fast rides besides rollercoasters though? I was thinking of maybe even that one...” as he looked over and pointed to see a ride where someone would sit down in a seat similar to a rollercoaster seat but it moved in a circle with a slow speed at first then fast speed and even having it going in a backwards circle over some small bumps as it did the front. “ jeez your just gonna leave like that...” sending a text to Sakura before slowly walking over to the ride then.

Kaori-Y-yeah, sure. Alright. Sounds like fun.
She got on the ride with him, and then once it started she seemed to relax.
Kaori-Oh, this isn't so bad. It's actually nice.
As it got faster she seemed to get slightly more tense, then when it was going quite fast she appeared to froze, but was definitely screaming on the inside.

Riku put his arms up then as it moved through the small bumps in going forwards and backwards as it got a bit quicker but not too fast to be really that scary even. Soon the ride would end as well as he slowly got up looking over to see she was a bit scared as he picked her up in his arms and went to sit again.

“ Sakura did that with scary movies...” giving a shrug and a sigh as he put an arm around her again and just started to touch her hair liking the feeling as he didn’t have anything to do than wait for her to be better again.

Actually I can’t even either, hate scary stuff but the movie wasn’t really too bad, the quality didn’t really make it scary at all...” shrugging as he stopped and put his hands on top of her side as he couldn’t do it on his lap since she was laying on it. “ well I guess no rides then for now if you wanna walk and see stuff.”

“ but it can be kinda dangerous if I did you know and at least we were all trying to go together anyway was even damn hoping of doing that then and going on the damn Ferris wheel with all of us even. What kind of rides do you even like then, I don’t even think it’s worth finding them, going over to try and text Sakura again, “ you dummy we’re supposed to go on all the damn rides together..”

Sakura replied with yet another picture, this one of her and Yumi both pulling their eyelids down with their fingers and sticking their tongues out.
Kaori-Hm?
She looked at the picture and message he sent.
Kaori-Oh.... i don't think we should've come here.... Me and Yumi-san i mean. It looks like Sakura-san wanted to spend the day here with.... you. I'm sorry.

“ well what I mean is that we were all supposed to go on the rides as a group, And if she did she would probably have not left with yumi and leaving us together so yeah ended up being I guess me and you spending some time together...” shrugging with a sigh as he looked at the picture pretty annoyed with Sakura insulting him like that with the face. “ I don’t even care anymore, right now I really don’t.” Giving another sigh as he stood up when she sat up against him, “ well I guess it’s just me and you spending the day here then if you don’t mind that so let’s find some rides then we can go on together.”

With that he walked off with her, just deciding to just go with her before stopping as he felt her hug him, giving a slight blush himself from the suddenness. “ ummm...hi...” not really knowing how to really react at all for the moment.

“ it’s fine...actually thanks for that then...” already feeling a bit better and calming down a bit as he closed his eyes for a moment to relax before looking up at her and wrapping his arms to hug her back as he could feel her boobs pushing up a bit against him.

When he hugged her back, her eyes widened for a moment before closing, then she smiled.
Kaori-....i know you have a girlfriend, but..... I do still like you. So just for today..... is it ok to pretend a little?

“ well I guess since she’s not even here to see and I don’t even want to deal with her right now...” putting an arm around when she turned around before they started to walk again to look around more.

Kaori-Thank you.... really.
She smiled and walked close to him. They played a few games, and then went on some of the slower rides, getting some drinks to take a break and then before they knew it, it had started to get a bit dark. They ended up at the ferris wheel, and got in a cart together.

Soon he got in with her and they sat down together, leaning back again as he relaxed from playing all day and at least having fun even if he didn’t expect her to suddenly turn on him like that. “ well I guess it still worked out then mostly.” Riku glanced over before looking out at through the screen seeing some of the lights from the other rides now.

Kaori-Today was really fun, Riku-san. I'm glad i got to be your girlfriend for a little while, even if it was fake.
She closed her eyes and leaned on his shoulder. From this angle it was pretty easy to peek down her shirt a bit.

“ probably a better one.” Deciding to make the comment anyway as he would still decide to glance over and see her bra and some of the top of her boobs and cleavage already having thoughts of what it would be like if they were even actually dating as she seeemd to be a more fun loving kind person than anything, a small bulge even forming for the moment as he laid his arms over his lap to even cover it.

He got a message on his phone from Yumi this time, and it just said "look down here". After looking out the window and into another carriage, he could see that Yumi and Sakura were in there together. Yumi was sat facing towards his carriage, however her legs were spread and Sakura was sitting on the floor in front of her, licking and fingering her exposed pussy, while also fingering herself.

Soon his phone made a noise as he read it then leaned against the glass to look under before seeing the two, sitting back with a bit of a disgusted face now. “ total idiots...it’s not even funny..how the hell did they even end up like this I don’t even know....” deciding to ignore them as he sent a text to both of them with the same message, “ it’s not even funny, I’m kinda annoyed by it than anything you idiots...” not afraid of saying something as mean as that especially since they left him for no reason as if he didn’t even matter to them anymore. “ yeah they really are pissing me off right now...” deciding to tell her again as he really tried to relax, “ jeez I can see dating can be stupidly hard, but I’m happy that at least I had you..”

Kaori-Is something out-eep!
She looked out the window too and then immediately shot back to her seat after seeing them.
Kaori-....i'm not sure how to react to that.
She legs started fidgeting a bit.

“ exactly, makes me seriously pissed off like hell to see them doing something like that.” Riku sighed, “ just ignore them completely then after we get out of here...maybe even ditch them if you want...” deciding to just spend all his time with kaore than anything.

Back
Top Bottom