Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

He just shrugged not having anything at all the really think, “ well it seems to be getting a bit late though anyway unless you wanna do something tomorrow or whatever I don’t really know, wonder if kaore would even take her back.” Giving a yawn as the boy would already be tired then.

“ if they would even be there then.” Not expecting anything then but hoping a bit that Sakura wouldn’t do something to him and Yumi would just shut up and not saying anything but doubting Yumi the most that she wouldn’t as they started to walk then.

When they got to the front gate and excited the park, just getting out of the way but sticking in sight, it took a few minutes before Yumi and Sakura showed up. Then Yumi pushed Sakura forward by her shoulders, in front of Riku.
Yumi-Rub her boobies.
Kaori-.........I don't know how to react to this situation.

“ Yumi screw off..” rolling his eyes with a sigh before looking over at Sakura and leaning over and trying to hug her for a bit, “ guess I’m sorry then..” simply saying as he just stood to hold her before leaning to try for a kiss “ like I said a million times again your the only one I could really love while we’re dating and I really mean that..”

Yumi pouted a bit, however she backed off and when he went to kiss her, Sakura leaned into him and accepted the kiss, holding onto him.
"I love you too....But, i can't help feeling like you find me unattractive. You talk about how my breasts are too small a lot, and then you avoid touching them to help them grow, and you don't seem to care about.... making love to me. So it feels like i'm just a good friend you sometimes sleep with"
Yumi-Now grope her. Guys touch my tits all the time, and look at 'em
She put her hands under her breasts and pushed them up, emphasizing their size with the thin material of her top, and how it exposed her cleavage.

“ it’s just that we do it so much. Hmmm” thinking for a bit, “ that’s...five times already in like a month? I just want a bit of a break that’s it of course there’s more times for that though.” Before turning to yumi, “ I bet you were just born like that and it’s not the idea of having them touched so much to grow you dummy that’s not how it works Sakura seriously please stop doubting me.” Seeing that it seemed a bit like obsession now of knowing from her that he loved her.

Yumi just took out her phone, looked through it and then showed him a picture of what looked like Yumi, slightly younger and with much smaller breasts.
Yumi-this is from about 2 years ago. So go ahead. Take your chances. Wait, did you say five times in a MONTH? Are you SURE you're not just gay? Most guys i know jerk off nearly every DAY. Hell, you probably noticed you're usually hard in the morning. Guys i've stayed with are super grateful if i take care of their morning wood.
While she was talking Kaori's face got more and more red, to the point you could practically see the steam coming from her ears.

“ oh well I’m sorry I’m not a crazy sexed crazed guy like the ones you’ve been with. I’m one of those people that won’t do anything unless there’s a really good reason for it. Having sex all the time? It’s tiring and if you do it too much it just kills it like seriously..” seeing the picture before crossing his arms. “ jeez I mean sometimes I’ll be like that but not all the damn time.”

Yumi-pfft, someone's an underperformer. Ah, that's my ride. Damn, i'll see ya later then. Bye byeeeee
She went over to a nice car that pulled up and ducked inside it, taking her "disguise" off as it drove off.

“ jeez whatever...” rolling his eyes as he turned to hold sakuras hand with his other in his pocket. “ well I could probably walk you and Sakura back home if you want unless we have a ride?” Not remembering the plan for them coming back home at least as he was of course focus with the fight they just had.

“Guess let’s go then.” As they would finally head to the station and eventually get on the train to head back as he leaned against Sakura a bit falling asleep.

Sakura leaned against Riku in turn, touching his hand on the long ride back home. Once they arrived she woke him up, then the three of them got off and parted ways, as Kaori lived in the opposite direction, but quite close to the station.

Riku yawned and stretched as scratched his head, walking out and back to her house now just to walk her back though seeing that it would be a bit of a problem then to go home after.

“ well I probably should anyway, had a little fun on the rides and a good talk with kaore today though, what did you guys do?” Finally walking back to her house as he laid down on the couch just for a little while before going up for a shower.

“ that’s the reason why I everdid this...and just noticed too that I don’t even have any clothes.” Giving a sigh as went to take a shower anyway and just wear his boxers and shirt again to sleep in.

"I still wanted to spend the day with just you though.... It's ok though. So long as i get to be with you here"
She hugged him and kissed him before he went to take a shower. She got into her bed, just wearing her panties, and when Riku got out and came back she cuddled with him.

Eventually he finished as he laid down with her, putting an arm around the girl as he leaned in to kiss her forehead, “ jeez yumi was annoying though actually, probably because she’s a stupid idol.” Shrugging as pulled the blanket up for them.

“ like I always will tell you Sakura and don’t forget it, you don’t know at all how much I love you. I have my faults and you have yours which can be annoying for either of us but it won’t stop us from loving each other always remember that.” Riku moved in and kissed her deeply as he holds her hand.

“ well then that’s fine, I’ll just keep telling you that your the only girl that’s worth it for me. I don’t mind showing my love whenever you want or need it promise you that.” Wrapping his arms to hold her a bit more before closing his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom