High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

With that he started to walk out, seeing there was mostly a few people right now anywayas it was even that much into the mid afternoon. Eventually he made it to the main area of the street which was the actual starting point of where he had to walk for a bit to eventually reach the mostly more crowded side of the town where the market was as he texted, “ what did you even want then..”

Riku just picked whatever he wanted and one for her, already going for the line and paying as he slowly started to go back now with it being a bit late in the afternoon finally now.

When he got back and went into Sakura's room, she was naked, laying on the bed with her legs spread out. On each nipple was some whipped cream. She used it to draw a heart just above her pussy too
"I realized what you meant.... I feel silly since i didn't get it" She smiled shyly

“Comes to bite my ass..”sigh a sigh as he stretched and looked over at her, “ guess it was too damn early..” thinking for a moment before as he sits and lays down for a bit before moving to lick and suck her nipples.

It still sucked though, pulling g back a bit as he couldn’t really do anything with not having big boobs as he kinda liked the idol even more as he started to tease her pussy with a finger.

Soon he started to move a bit more, already feeling a bit now that his dick would be a bulge through his pants now as he had his other hand to touch her chest.

“ so were you even fine for the two weeks?” Teasing with a smirk as he wondered if it hurt her more than him to not be able to be acrewed but not caring or doubting it didn’t anyway. Riku soon sat up as he would let her do her own thing for a bit as he felt the warmth of the hand moving against him.

He gave a small moan as he felt the wet warmth of her mouth still even used to it but feeling like it was the first time of course as it wa from the two weeks of not doing it but also because of them doing it a lot anyway. Riku put a hand on her head as he started to get even harder now.

Riku leaned against her head from the suddenness as he groaned, “ jeez your already damn good at this, though that’s not even a surprise....I might cum soon...” as he tried to stand up still but turning to sit on the bed next to her.

As she sucked more he eventually held her head with both hands as he finally started to cum in her mouth and holding it for a second before letting go and falling back against the bed as Riku had a few strange feelings through his body right now.

Soon he panted as he of course mostly had a lot for her, his cock going limp as he sat down looking around for a moment wondering what to even do beside the obvious.

“Jeez it’s not like two weeks would damn stop you from doing this so soon...I actually wanted it anyway as well so what now...” Sticking his tongue out in protest as she shouldn’t be surprised that Riku was his normalnot even really perverted self compared to her.

“ well I guess I’ll just take it then...” shrugging as he moves her towards him and starts to tease her entrance before slowly trying to move now.

Back
Top Bottom