High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ probably even wanted it anyway...” rolling his eyes as he would decide to walk back home then so he could just sleep for a while as there wasn’t anything else than just to lay down and not do anything, eventually he made it back with her if she decided to still wanna stay a bit though or just go herself.

Riku laid down close to her, pullingthe vlanket up for them as he closed his eyes to sleep for a little while, letting her just relax but also making himself vulnerable to her knowing sometimes the suddenness of her being a total perv sometimes.

After sleeping for a while it had finally turned dark out, waking up to see her next to him s he put a hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead before slipping away from her and going for the bathroom to shower then change, and see if he could maybe make something for them to eat.

Riku sighed and relaxed, leaning on the wall behind him thinking about how little they really spent time around each other but did alot of weird but cool things together. Je found someone he could talk to and finally feel a certain warmth toward. He had his first kiss and even his first time oddly but still...even if they hadn't done that he couldn't give up and let go now.

Riku hadn't paid attention to her coming in until he had heard her voice, turning around and leaning back against the wall as he crossed his arms, being hidden by the fogged mirror between them. " jeez we really are the same, I always shower before I sleep, though I'm gonna eat something first..." rolling his eyes as he hoped for the moment she wouldn't make that comment again. " well fine...." letting her come in as he turned to continue to shower and not minding her.

It was still weird for him to think about doing something like this with her more often than most siblings or even couples, as with couples it was the only way mostly where the guy could say he wanted sex but now the opposite happening as those two things were stupidly common for him most of the time anyway. Maybe it was because of her weird childish insides behind that thin wall of her mature and calm self like when they first met. It was weird he didn't really have too hard of a time to bring out that childish self that have him everything.

Riku seemed to be really thinking, but mostly because he was confused that the girl let go so easily not minding if she was even fully naked in front of him or not as usually with the stereotypes he knew that if riku walked in or just saw her naked without her wanting it he would have been hit which he wouldn't mind since it would be fun to tease her to the cute puffy face of hers, even being slightly disappointed without some challenge like her saying how she has no reality in her mind of her dating him and giving him the chase.

He kept those thoughts as a dream, snapping back into reality as riku have a sigh and continued his shower before stepping out and going back to the room to change.

Sakura stayed in the shower a little bit longer than Riku did, then she got out and put her clothes on, going back to his bedroom to send a text to let her parents know where she was, since she was out so late.

Riku has just finished changing, looking over as he stretched then sat down, “ probably gonna just make something easy to eat then if you want some too...” offering as he let her change, going downstairs and starting to cook something simple.

"Thank you, Riku" She stayed in his room to relax, turning on his tv and just watching whatever was on it. She saw what looked like some idol singing and dancing in a concert, and just stuck with that. Then after watching her for a while, she ran down stairs, went into the kitchen, grabbed Riku and pulled him back up stairs

Riku was a bit busy seeing that she didn’t even really want aymthing as he just cooked for himself now. With another tired stretch he took a break for a bit, leaning against the counter before suddenly almost falling from her dragging him back upstairs wondering what she even wanted as he decided not to really ask or say anything.

“Jeez...” Wondering what she even wanted as he looked over at the tv now, “ sucks that I couldn’t even go, that’s why I just some of the old live stuff like that online to know how the songs would be like if they were like that...” as he watched a bit longer before turning to go back down.

"Wait, look at the girl singing. Isn't she familiar looking?" She grabbed him and made him look at the tv. The camera did a close up of the girl, and while she definitely looked a bit different, that was absolutely Yumi.

" whatever..." mostly ignoring it before she shoved him to seeing the tv, freezing to take everything in before he soon realized like her. " oh...well...I....just don't have any comment to that...." realizing of course as much as her that it turned out he screwed and came inside twice a teen idol and that he knew her secret about her being a slutty bitch and another fact that she admitted that he was the best and wouldnt mind being his bitch like sakura.

" probably but it was funny that I gotta admit he goddamn wasted his chance to give it to her good...did you see her damn face for me..." being proud of himself weirdly as he started to laugh now with the fact of remembering the pics from his phone of her of course as he turned and started to leave again.

"I did find it kinda weird he ran away. Maybe he just wasn't very good. If you were doing me like that and someone found us, i don't think i could think clearly enough to run. I think i'm going to send her some messages" She laid on her stomach on Riku's bed, her phone in her hands.

Riku shrugged, " don't even have her number and she doesn't even know yours.." wondering what would happen then as he finally left the room and went downstairs to finish and start eating as he left her for a little while then.

Eventually he finished before walking up and deciding then to watch the rest of the idol show as he laid down next to her again. " well I mean...boobs..." managing to hear her comment as he walked in a few seconds ago. " wonder what she even does after the show even now...."

Rikui rolled his eyes, “ that’s not really a punishment since I don’t even have to since your always wanting to screw me anyway and I’m not even doing anything...” seeing that he didn’t mind the punishment anyway but would let her have it of course then.

Back
Top Bottom