High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

" guess it would be called like couple spots or something, just regular places you find a ton of couples like the park.." giving a shrug he probably didn't really know what she really meant other than what he said. " you just made that thing up then..."pulling her to the lap as he poked her stomach.

She sat in his lap and laid her head back against his chest.
"I read a....ahem, completely innocent manga, about how couples have sex in parks at night all the time. People even watch them. That sounds kinda scary"

" swear your perverted as hell..." poking her again, "you might sleep with a mess then, but I dont even think anyone is there..." as he stands up again after he loves her off wondering about it even.

" you want to even try..." he simply said knowing already that it was very obvious and it was hard for her to hide it, and just the fact that she is also very easy to read for him now as he leaned against the girl touching and even squeezing her thighs a bit.

Soon he stood up and pulls her over to another spot as he leaned back and sat down, pulling her on his lap but raising her up a bit as he moved her skirt to cover some of his pants before slowly unzipping his pants a bit and pulling his cock out to rub against her panties as he pulled her down to sit on him.

Riku closed his eyes keep in his mouth closed as he felt her small movement rubbing against his now raw and hardening cock only being hidden by her skirt as it rubbed against her panties. He slowly zipped his pants again for a moment to have her facing away though still sitting on him as he began to rub against her panties again after unzipping before reaching his under and rubbing against her bare pussy now

"Ahh. This feels so good"
She leaned against him, not even looking around to see if anyone saw what they were doing, and then when he started rubbing against her bare pussy and she had to cover her mouth to stop her moans traveling

Soon he leaned in to try and slide it in as he hugged her tight, leaning back as he took a deep breathing liking the odd feeling as he looked around leaning his head against her arm, looking around.

She lifted her hips a bit so his cock could enter her
"Nnnnmf!" She started to moan loudly, but caught herself and muffled it. She laid against his chest as her pussy twitched and leaked juices onto the ground

With that he moved a bit to sit up, hugging her close again as he spread his legs just a bit as she against him, looking around before hugging her close again.

"The feeling of you being inside me, and hugging me so close to you. I love you Riku" She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest, shaking her hips, slowly, just letting them both enjoy each other's bodies

He could really feel her inside as he tried not to move and not really do anything with some people around as he just still kept hugging her close seeing if Sakura would just move herself then.

Riku still tries not to really do anything at all, Wondering then if he should stop already. Riku wasn’t much to do something like this accept that weird time at the spring as he would now hope for the moment she wouldn’t want to be here now.

Rather than stopping, Sakura started to move her hips faster, putting a hand on the back of Riku's head as she looked at him with erotic eyes. She started kissing him as her hips continued to work his cock, inching him closer to cumming, while Sakura got quite close herself.

It looked like she finally broke again as she becomes to dominant one, kissing her back as he feels her movements even more and her being even tighter now with the awkwardness of something like this turning her on so much even if it was kind of his fault anyway. Riku leaned back a bit more now worried for the moment as he hugged her tight again already feeling himself close now.

Riku covered her mouth to keep her from really saying that loud as he still kept his arms to hug her, still letting the girl move as he kissed her again and started to cum reallying hopingtjen that no one was even there.

She leaned back against him as his cum slowly started to leak out of her pussy, then after his cock fell out of her, it gushed out onto the ground
"Ah. You let out so much inside me. That felt so amazing"

Riku covered her mouth again as nothing really stopped his worry about anyone coming over soon as it was just late afternoon now. He looked away to act causal as he quickly fixed his pants again before letting her sit up a bit opting no one would notice as he looked around then slowly moved her off to stand up.

Back
Top Bottom