High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“You weirdo....” with that they soon got out of the station and into the mostly busy street again full of people, a little while longer they ended up in a long two way street full of resuatrants and small convenience stores around them as it seemed mostly common across wherever they went as they stopped for a moment to think. “ did you really want to try anything? I know a really good small place we could go to that has a good price and it’s mostly all electronic. there’s no waiter, you just sit down and order on a screen.”

" not really fancy but cool as hell..." Soon they arrived a few feet of the entrance to the actual street itself, walking down only midway and finding a small traditional looking restaurant, crammed in beside the other restaurants on either side of it as he slid the door open and walked into the slightly dimmed room, taking a seat with her now.

"Just looked through the window and saw that..." turning to point at the table behind them with had a small flat grill in 5th middle. " really liked those so I tried it anyway and after looking at the menu too, it had everything that I wish I could eat at once. Best place ever..." turning back to take the tablet after the man had come to them and showed the two how to use it before leaving them to order. With that he took the tablet and picked some things before giving it to her.

“ well if that’s it then...” waiting for her to pick anything else for the moment before taking it and sending the order. “ is there anything you really wanna talk about that’s not weird...” playfully flicking her head as he relaxed. “ it’s hard to get a lot of easy conversations...” knowing that they were the same and seeing this was the first time they had a person to talk to a lot now.

“ so what’s it like then with those stupid letters, did you ever have a crush from last year?” Being a bit curious if someone might have even done the same things as him but strangely didn’t get her to date hem.

"Not really. I guess some boys were attracted to me. If they can't say they like me to my face, they may as well just say they only want to get in my panties. So i just tear the letters up. I've had crushes on a few people of course, none in high school.... They all said no"

He simply shrugged, “ yeah actually I get why you did that, though I was smart anyway and thought about that the first time I started haveing a crush. It was more of what I would say then even thinking about a letter...” giving a smile as he was a bit proud that he was shy like everyone else but didn’t do it the stupid way using a letter.

“ what even happened then...” not really liking the fact she had a real crush herself and it seemed it would have worked, “ would you even think about having a stupid crush on me...” wondering but not really caring.

“ jeez that’s not even something to do...” as he leaned back before the food would eventually come and they would turn to start eating as he wondered if she didn’t hear or ignore his question.

“ well if no one knows you sit that..” seeing as he would probably do the same but not breaking, more like injuring badly and ignoring. It was really weird then for hhim how she really had changed from before though also knowing that he could tell and knew her faults anyway.

" Just crushes mostly, never asked or did anything of course. Sort of forced to try it once when I started high school at least trying it for a new first day of school.."

" well it worked for you dummy...your the first one that I did that to, well everything to.." chuckling a bit as he continued to eat. " your still the only friend of course and hopefully the only girl too...like I said you don't know how much I love you.." kissing her deeply on the cheek and eating again.

" I do like this alot, and I haven't told the people I had a crush on that I did, just ignored and didn't do anything so nothing bad happened.." shrugging as he continued to eat before finally finishing and waiting for her as they eventually left after he paid. " so night walk for a while or you just wanna go back...." being his casual self as his hands were hidden as always in his jacket pockets as they walked out in the still mostly busy and noisy district around them.

" your seriously like me...." as they soon stopped to sit down a bit with people still busy and passing by around them as riku just sat there and let sakura take a break while she leaned against him.

Back
Top Bottom