High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Finally he thrusted more into er before finally cumming inside her mouth, “ take it dammit..” saying as he shoved in deeper before slowly pulling out.

Yumi-Mmmmmm, Mhua
She took every last drop of cum into her mouth, then sat upright and put a hand on the back of Sakura's neck, pulling her closer.
"Eh? MMMMH"
Yumi kissed Sakura, deeply, and shared Riku's cum with her. Sakura got into kissing her, and the cum in her kiss, fairly quickly. They both started holding onto each other as they kissed, their eyes closed as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Now two pretty girls where kissing on his lap with their mouths full of his cum.

“ guess oddly as hell I have two sluts?” Not even knowing what crazy type of things they would want him to do now that there were two. Riku though of course reacted as his cock became already hard again for them.

Yumi noticed him getting hard again, and then broke the kiss with Sakura, who had to catch her breath. She whispered into Sakura's ear, and then she nodded. They both re-positioned themselves, and on either side of him they pressed their pussies together, with his cock between them.
Yumi-Let's see how much you like this.
They both started moving their hips, jerking him off with their pussies. They both started moaning soon after they started.

“ ummm no...” feeling a bit weird as he pulls Sakura to sit up, moving her over as he would slide into her finally again, giving a small moan as he touches her boobs again.

Yumi-eh?
"Haaaaah!"
Yumi-That's disappointing. Didn't that feel good?
Sakura bounced on his dick as he touched her breasts, moaning with every movement, leaning back against him.
Yumi-don't leave me out. Come on.

“ is it even that good?” Asking again with the fact of how much Sakura always wanted it but not seeing himself as special even if she was the weird one. “ I-it went in so fast...” looking over at her as he squeezed her chest more.

"Haaah, your dick feels so amazing Riku, haaah"
Her pussy squeezed around his cock as she moved her hips faster. Yumi clearly got impatient as she knelt in front of them and started licking Sakura's clit.

Riku started to kiss her more deeply now as he shoved everything inside her before lifting Sakura up a bit and finally releasing it inside of the girl as the overflow would have also had some on the other girls face too.

"HAAAAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Sakura came after he poured his jizz inside her, getting Yumi's face wet with more than just his cum.
Yumi-damn. This is hot. I'll clean you up.
She took his cock out of Sakura, as she panted and laid back against Riku, and started licking and sucking his cock clean.

Riku’s body twitches a bit of course being sensitive after he had just done that again for the first time. “ jeez it’s weird that both of you are even fine like this....” right now he felt even bad for Sakura’s parents. Soon he moved Sakura off deciding to just sit for a moment now.

Sakura lightly gripped his sleeve as she laid her head on his shoulder, breathing deeply.
Yumi-I don't see what's so weird about it. If anything, you're a high school boy that has two beautiful and half naked girls throwing themselves at him. And so far you're barely paying attention to us. I think that makes YOU the weird one.

"Yeah but try having your girlfriend try to get sex from you almost everyday just because she horny as hell..." sitting up as he pulled her up to his lap and did the same thing as he thrusts into her, feeling it a bit different this time though.

Yumi got onto his lap and her pussy swallowed up his cock. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and pulled his face into her breasts.
Yumi-Maybe you just have uh..... performance, issues? Most guys i'm with can go for a while every day. Let's see how long you can go.
She started riding his cock hard and fast, moaning as she shook her hips, her breasts jiggling in his face.

Soon he felt her inside again, giving a soft moan as he oddly felt himself sliding into her as easily before his face was taken into her breasts, pushing his face out as he leaned in to get his phone and even deciding to put some music on since it both proposed a question already answered of course but just something that fit anyway as he squeezed her breasts even harder.
https://youtu.be/639eG5Y9JTg

Yumi-nnnngha, very funny. Fuck me harder music boy.
She shook her hips on his cock as he squeezed her breasts. After a bit Sakura regained her senses and then sat on her knees beside Riku. She took her top completely off, along with her skirt and panties, then started kissing Riku's neck.
Yumi-Nnng, sakura-chan. Can you both suck on my breasts? You can bite if you want.
"Nn"
She nodded and then latched onto one of her nipples, sucking and licking it, then once it was hard, she bit a little, evoking a loud shout from Yumi.
Yumi-FFFFUUUUUUUUUCK! YES! YES! ANNNN!

Riku soon grabbed her ass as he moved her up and down, thrusting more into her, " your gonna be my bitch then..." saying to her as he slapped her ass now before standing up and bending her down to pound her pussy from behind as he cums inside. " your both mine then!"

Yumi-YES! MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY BITCH! FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY HARDER!
She squeezed his dick after he started fucking her from behind, then shaking from her orgasms as he filled her pussy.
"Mmmm. Rikuuuu. I said not to cum inside other girls"
Sakura squatted behind her and then grabbed her butt, then started licking her pussy, eating the cum out of her.

" why would you even care, it's even weird you would let me screw another girl anyway, that's like a very lucky chance to have a girl not care about being with another and even screwing her in front of your own girlfriend. People would have seen that as cheating." shrugging as he slowly pulled out to catch his breath a bit as he zipped up his pants hoping and wondering that it would be it for now.

Yumi-not all girlfriends are bitch-ehhhhhhhhs! You're good at this.
"I'm not that selfish a person. I'm only ok with it if you're honest with me, and you don't keep cumming inside them"
She stared daggers at him after finishing "cleaning" Yumi's pussy out.
Yumi-was that the deal? Boy, you better be careful. Don't wanna drive her away cause you can't pull out. In fact, i think he needs to be punished now. Sakura-chan, lay down and spread your legs.
"Eh? Alright"
She laid down in front of Riku and spread her legs. Her pussy was still wet.
Yumi-Now Riku-kun, you're going to make her cum with your mouth.

" well its one of my other big things I love besides skirts and stockings. Or screwing a girl who's still wearing both the skirt and stockings still. What...im really an easy person to predict if you know everything about me..." shrugging as he sat back down, " and what if I don't then...." deciding to be tease and not doing it yet until he would know the answer and also just wanting to beg like his slut anyway.

Yumi-It's punishment. You don't get to say no.
She got behind him, pressing into his back, her boobs felt so squishy against it, and forcing him to lean down towards her pussy.
Yumi-come on, get to licking that pussy.

It was easy for him to resist it now, “ I just wanna lay down and relax then or something...” deciding to stop. “ I’m seriously gonna try to stop a bit more, I wanna try a more normal date or something without the sex for a bit..” wondering what even happened to Sakura to turn her into something like this seeing that it was better and completely normal when they just were friends.

"A date? I wanna go on a date. Where should we go? An amusement park? Maybe a-"
Yumi-whoa. You really like dates, huh? I could give some suggestions.
Sakura had sat upright and laid on her stomach, being on eye level with him. Yumi was still rubbing her tits on his back.

The boy sighed, it seemed he would be stuck with another girl now with Sakura bringing her in now. It felt like even now that she was the guy in the relationship doing things like that, and now thinking about for a moment that it actually did seem like that anyway. “ don’t wanna do much really, walk a bit at the bigger shopping places or something...”

Back
Top Bottom