High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Sakura and her parents arrived home soon after dropping Riku off, and within an hour she had gotten unpacked and comfortable, her father of course had to go right to work, busy as ever. Her mother decided to get some shopping done, leaving her home alone. She put the stuffed tiger Riku won for her on her bed, next to her pillow, and then got her phone out to text Riku. Then she stopped and thought for a minute. About 10 minutes later Riku received a picture. It was a picture of Sakura laying back, completely naked, with her legs spread and her pussy wet as she did a peace sign. Aside from the picture she added the text "I hope you use this one first", obviously referring to the pictures he had of Yumi.

Soon he got a text seeing that it was pic but also thinking it would be surprising how much of a damn pervert she was as he saw the pic, seeing at least he got something good though before he texted, " how the hell do you even think I'm gonna see her again, I don't even have the number dummy..."

She saw it and replied, "I meant touch yourself to my picture first before looking at hers. Do you want a different one?"
Sakura was still naked, and was just sitting on her bed, hugging a pillow to her chest.

“ I swear that’s the only thing you even think about...” sending it as he didn’t want to really do anything really now already knew anyway that she would want it anyway sooner than much later, deciding to keep the pictures then.

“Just best pics.” Sending back even wondering then if she was a weirder girl than Sakura as it would even have been the same anyway.

“ besides boobs maybe if I saw her again I’d probably rather still have you though...” shrugging as he couldn’t really answer but his feelings weren’t even there accept for being with Sakura.

Sakura didn't reply for another twenty minutes, then just sent one text, "Come to my house tomorrow after school". After that she didn't reply the rest of the day, and the next day at school she refused to tell him why she wanted him to come over. Once school ended she left ahead of Riku, leaving him to go to her house on his own.

Riku sighed already knowing that it was alwyas the problem about her chest, it wasn’t hard anyway to even know as he mostly just ignored it eventually going anyway as he knocks.

Sakura opened the door, still in her school uniform, and took Riku's hand, leading him to the living room. In the living room, also in her school uniform, was Yumi. She was drinking some tea.
Yumi-Nice to see you again.
"Sit"
She made Riku sit on the couch, in-between Yumi and herself.

“ of damn course...” he really hated when Sakura did things like this sometimes, it would probably be complaining about even her chest like he said or just the fact that he was with two sex demons things would just be weird then.

Yumi-gotta say, i wasn't expecting Sakura-chan to call me. Especially not this soon. And certainly not for uh.... what'd you call it? "Cute comparison"?
"So Riku. Which one of us is cuter?"
She took hold of his right arm, and Yumi smiled and followed suit, taking his left.

“ of course I would go with Sakura, I’m mostly with the one ponytail or just the long hair, and I mean even when I saw you were doing it with another, just weird.” With a shrug as he didn’t even really choose.

Sakura did a little victory fist pump.
Yumi-so, is that the only thing you called me over to do?
"..........no"
She hid her face in Riku's shoulder. Clearly, that was her only reason.
Yumi-You've got, like, the cutest girlfriend ever. So who's up for a threesome?

In reply, Yumi just unbuttoned her top and took her tits out, lifting her bra out of the way. Not wanting to be outdone, Sakura did the same.
Yumi-Maybe, but after all the things you did to me, can you really say you aren't?

Riku just rolled his eyes then deciding still not to really do anything as mostly since they even wanted it that they would have to take it from him then.

Sakura and Yumi both started stroking his cock over his pants.
Yumi-come on. There's nothing you want to do with two lovely topless ladies? You're not gonna say you hit your head and now you're only into guys right?
"......if you do a guy you better invite me"
Yumi-someone likes yaoi.

“ already done it a lot with you dammit....and I’m not sex crazed...jeez shut up” Sighing and crossing his arms, “ why don’t you damn work for it then...” as he touches both their boobs.

Yumi-not sex crazed, immediately touches are tits. You're both adorable.
Sakura moaned as he touched her, then Yumi took his cock out of his pants, and they both started jerking him off directly. Sakura leaned in to kiss him, and Yumi bent down and started sucking him off.

Riku of course did the same as he put a hand on the girls head while kissing Sakura, it was even weirder now that he mostly had another version of Sakura and the fact she was even damn ok with something like this, hoping then this would be the only damn time he saw her then as he didn’t even know how many times he’s even had sex in a month or even less.

Yumi took his cock deeper into her mouth and Sakura started kissing him more erotically. Sakura then spread her legs, lifting her skirt and exposing her now wet panties as well as her silky smooth thighs and knee socks, inviting Riku into touching her.

Riku would pull her into his lap, already slipping his hand in now as his cock gets even bigger in her mouth, he still couldn’t believe like he’ll still that he would even be doing this more often than usual it would seem then.

"Ahhhh, Riku"
She kept kissing him as his fingers stimulated her pussy, which was already soaked with her juices. Yumi's head bobbed faster and sucked harder, her tongue stimulating the head of his dick and Sakura hugging him tightly, her breasts in his face.

Back
Top Bottom