High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

The girl falls to her knees while panting, then after he puts sakura against the wall she lifts her leg to make it easier for him to penetrate her.
"Yes. Please give it to me. Hiyaaaah!"
She hugged him tightly as he fucked her, then she came after he shot another load into her pussy, leaning against the wall to catch her breath. Then the girl faced away from him as she hovered over his cock.
Girl-Yes. Give it to me please.
As his cock penetrated her ass she moaned, then once he got all the way inside her she came, squirting juices out of her pussy like a faucet
Girl-AHYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
She moved her hips on his cock as her ass got even tighter.
Girl-My ass is so full of your dick, so deep. It feels so good. You can do me as hard as you want. You can cum inside my ass if you want.

“ of c-course I came inside you anyway because I d-damn wanted to so just take it you damn slut...” moving slow but mostly letting her move herself before eventually he felt himself tighten as he came inside of her ass after a while of her moving. With that he finally starting to breathe heavily as now riku was very much tired from all of it now and maybe wanted to go to the hot spring now for a while to try and relax and maybe not run into a horny Sakura for a while even though she would still be with him but still, a strange horny slut or even weirdly sakuras strange horny mom by surprise.

Girl-ahhhhhhh. It feels so good when cum fills my ass. Haah, fucking is so amazing.
She took his cock out of her ass and leaned against the wall, then passed out.
"Nnn. This was more excitement than i expected..... Can we go to the hot spring and just cuddle for a while?....... I can't feel my legs. Oh, and we should take a picture of her."
The girl passed out against the wall still had her tits out, and cum was still leaking from her very visible ass and pussy.

Finally he stood up, Sticking his dick in her mouth and moving a bit before taking it out and getting a pic before turning and going now. Eventually they would make it to the hot spring where he slowly got in and leaned back with a sigh as Riku would finally relax. “ jeez even this trip is damn weird...why...” putting his arms out on either side of him as he sunk a bit into the water.

Since Sakura couldn't feel her legs, Riku carried her there. By the time they got to the changing rooms, Sakura could walk again and went into the women's side, then undressed and joined Riku in the water.
"That was definitely really weird...... I can't believe you stuck it in her butt."
She laid against him, just relaxing her body in the water.

Riku just shrugged as he leaned against her a bit, closing his eyes to rest a bit as he had an arm around her not really wanting to do anything now then.

She leaned against him in turn, trying to unwind after such an experience.
"On the bright side, it turns out threesomes are..... definitely nice. Did putting it in her butt really feel that good though?"

It’s really all the the tight..” he simply said deciding not to really think about anything for now though as even he was still a bit stressed about it right now.

"Tight?.... She wasn't tighter than me, was she?"
Her hand tensed up on his chest a bit. Obviously she was worried if some other girl with bigger tits was tighter than her, that she wouldn't be his favorite anymore.

“ well I mean just the ass, it’s probably like that in general so if you wanted to even do it like that it should just be the same.” Swing that she was already a bit jealous of course still that he mostly even screwed a mindless slut than anything from the weird and random encounter.

Sakura cuddled him like she was a kitten the rest of the time they were in the hot spring. Once they got out, they decided to walk back to their room for a bit. However, on their way to their room, they happened to run into that girl once more. This time at least she had her yukata on properly.
Girl-Oh hey, it's you two again. Sakura and Riku right?
"Nnng. Go away butt girl"
She clung to Riku, almost possessively, while staring daggers at her.
Girl-She is adorable.

“ and what are you even doing...” crossing his arms as he couldn’t really care at all what he wanted from him before yawning with a stretch as he leaned against Sakura a bit as he looked at the other. “ well I’m just gonna sleep before dinner actually comes anyway..”

Girl-My name's Yumi. Yumi Kawashi. Nice to meet you both. I'm visiting here from Tokyo. Where are you from?
"We're from Tokyo too"
Yumi-Hey, cool. I go to Oshima High School.
"Tokuzawa"
Yumi-Well, i guess 2 coincidences in a row would be too much to ask. It's cool that we're both first years though.
"......" Sakura just hid her face in Riku's shoulder.
Yumi-.....what'd i say?

“ actually dating Sakura, so...yeah the thing from earlier would be a little awkward...” giving a shrug as he looked over at her, taking her hand as he looked over at yumi. “What are you even doing then? We’re probably just gonna wait for the dinner then so we’re jist gonna go back...”

Yumi-just making polite conversation. Hey Sakura-chan, i'm not gonna steal your boyfriend, so don't worry. He's all yours, i just borrowed his dick for a bit.
"Second year"
Yumi-Oh, he's a second year? Dating your senpai, how cool.
"I'm a second year."
Yumi-eh? You what now?
"I'M a second year too"
Yumi-................
She stepped closer to Sakura and compared their heights, and her breasts were on level with Sakura's eyes. It was quickly apparent what was upsetting her.
"I'm short, i know."
Yumi-....you'll grow for sure. Anyway, i guess i'll see you around? Oh, hold on.
She took a pencil and small notepad out, specifically out of her cleavage, then wrote her number down, handing it to Sakura.
Yumi-see ya
She waved and left.

He simply sighed even a bit confused but still not bothering to care as he just stood there before they would finally leave and go back to the room. With that he took a shower and laid down, turning so he could try to sleep for a while now.

Riku would still be sleeping as always, having an arm around Sakura and holding her close as he pulled the blanket for the both of them. It seemed like a really weird and awkward bonding experience for the two out of school as they got to do a few things as a couple. Riku now had now seen Sakura as the only thing he had mostly cared about in the world the most.

Sakura's parents checked on them, however after seeing them together they just let them sleep. Naturally they did wake the both of them up shortly before dinner.
Kazui-Come on. Can't sleep forever.

Soon they had finally woken up, getting up and scratching his head as he looked over at Sakura before hey would all go out and eat again together. Hopefully though...it would a normal night at spring again as besides what happened, it really sucked he couldn’t really take in the night sky and the stars like he wanted to the first time.

They all sat down to eat together.
Kazui-So, what did you two do today?
"....We went to see the garden. And the Koi pond."
Sayaka-How lovely.
"After that we went to the hot spring."
Kazui-We went sight seeing. Lot of interesting places around here.
Sayaka-Yes. It was quite fun. We need to go out like this more often.

“Yeah...sure...” putting an arm around Sakura as he ate causally deciding not to really get into the conversation as he really just wanted to forget what they really did today besides the pond and the garden. “ it was cool, just hanging out...” kissing her cheek before eating again.

Kazui-my....aren't you affectionate today.
"Mama, Papa's jealous"
Sayaka-Such a cutie
Kazui-wha-i'm not jealous of anything.
Sayaka-of course not dear.
She kisses his cheek
Kazui-Honey, remember that one date we had at the amusement park?
Kazui-yes, of course i remember that. What does that have to do wit-......
He looks at Sakura, who's just eating some noodles, then he looks to the boyfriend holding onto her, then he looks at his wife.
Kazui-...........I'd like some Yakiniku please.
Sayaka-Of course dear, say ahhhh
She grabbed some meat with her chopsticks and fed Kazui for a while. Kazui actually looked like he was trying to hold back sorrow.

Luckily he still wasn’t really paying attention until mostly hearing the saying part, looking up as he saw sayaka feeding him and not helping but to grin a tiny bit just at the thought again that his wife screwed him like the slut she really was. Giving a coough he calmed down again before going back to eating not really caring that they decided to feed each other, just happy to be able to have Sakura let him hold her like this.

They finished dinner and Kazui opted to lay down for a while, as Sayaka stayed with him.
Sayaka-You two should go have a dip in the hot spring. We have to leave early tomorrow, so enjoy yourself as much as you can.
"We will. Is Papa feeling alright?"
Sayaka-He's fine Sakura. He's just trying to come to terms with a realization.

Back
Top Bottom