High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Riku gave a nod as he moved his arm back from wrapping it around Sakura s he stood up, “ probably seeing us dating, it’s not that hard to know when you see it’s a dad with a daughter and you say that...it would probably be hard for me too to let my daughter go like that..but please just tell him then that I’ll alwyas be there for her when she needs me...you don’t know how much She means to me now. She has her faults but I love her...” as he walked out of the room to wait for her to come out so they could go together now.

Sakura's face went crimson as he said that, Sayaka smiling.
"So embarrassing. Let's go, Riku"
She got up and gripped his sleeve, pulling him along to the hot spring.
"You didn't have to say all that Riku.... Papa already knows we've had sex. He is the one who found the condoms. Mama calmed him down remember? Or were you so distracted by her chest you didn't listen?"
They parted at the changing room and Sakura came out just naked with no towel and got in the water.

“ well what I can’t just say something like oh it’s awesome that I got to have my first time with her. And I mean I made a promise to you that I would be there and I haven’t made a promise to them that. I did say that because I didn’t want them to maybe think that I was someone who would have treated you just as something I could use or someone that I wasn’t interested in anymore. They have to know anyway that I do treat you good and that I do actually love you Dummy...a-and n-no I wasn’t...jeez I am a perv but still...” seeing as he even had at least a bit of standards though.

She sat in front of him in the water, leaning against his chest, raising her arms to put them behind his head and looking up at him.
"I know.... And it was really sweet and stuff.... But it was still embarrassing. I love you too. We're both pervs, so i guess that makes it ok. I even got fingered by a girl i didn't know and really enjoyed it. So i guess i'm the bigger pervert. Then again you put your dick in her tight butt so maybe you tip the scale a bit more..."

" actually was hoping to do that anyway maybe...I guess it's also weird and it might make you mad that it was hot as hell for me to cum inside another girl even when she didn't even want it either..." preparing for the slap or hit, kissing her deeply on the lips and putting his arms around her with a sigh.

"Doing things you shouldn't can be fun sometimes....... But next time you cum inside another girl's pussy, remember Papa's a cop."
At that she stopped talking and just returned his kiss and relaxed in his arms, laying against him, looking up at the stars.

" you would really do that you meanie..." teasing her but of course knowing that if he found out at all even if she told him or not it would really be bad. With a sigh riku would just mostly ignore it completely for now as he looked up as well.

" well I like this as one place that works alot for this, maybe from a high place over the city if that could work...." giving a small nod as he misses her neck and cuddles up against her.

" you've been like that since the first time you wanted it you know..." sticking his tongue out. " you were wearing all those things because YOU wanted to do it..." poking her side to show that he was actually right. " so Im not even like that yet really compared to you..."

" actually no...I didnt you dummy...your mom just attacked me under the water, I didn't know it was shared either you know! And the girl kind of did the the same! "

" well yeah before..." giving a chuckle then a laugh, " managed to do it...and it was the girls mom that I'm still dating...weird as hell but cool...." sinking down a bit into the water to get some of his face wet.

"Not to mention you took pictures and video of yumi-san when she didn't know we were there.... But, I suggested the picture after she passed out. So I guess we can be even..... Mama was a one time hung though. If you try going after her again, they won't find the body"
After that she turned and kissed his cheek, then laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

" I have something to have when your not there..." shrugging about the pics, actually I didn't EVEN do that, she was the one that did that so what are you even talking about..." sticking his tongue out. " and what if....she finds out that since you like sex with me, maybe she would even want to when your dad's at work..." teasing about the stupid idea as well. " I like boobs and stuff so I will make that joke though..."

"Papa will let one go... Apparently. But no way he'd approve of you taking his daughter AND wife. I suggest resisting. Of course, you shouldn't be tempted by Mama, because I'm always here to satisfy you"

“ but it did happen that I screwed both...” simply replying as he sat p again a bit and relaxing as he looked up at the stars, “ best thing...” as they stayed for a while still before he got out.

Going back for the room, he turned to go and take a shower before coming back and laying down with sakura, pulling and holding her close as he misses her neck. " just promise you won't leave if I do something really wrong sakura you have no idea how much I really love you...."

She blushed again as she was held close to him.
"Are you trying to see how much you can make me blush?.... If you do something really wrong huh? I guess if you do, I'll just buy a strap on"
She fell asleep after finishing her sentence, breathing peacefully into his chest as her hands lightly held onto his yukata.

The both of them slept as long as they could, until Sayaka finally woke them up. Then they packed up, put their normal clothes on, and drove back to Tokyo. Naturally school was nearly over before they got back, so they just missed a day. They already took care of this the Friday before though, so they had nothing to worry about. They dropped Riku off at his house, where Sakura said goodbye and gave him a kiss, then they left for their own home.

Riku walked out after he had been dropped off, walking inside with a sigh as he looked around to see it was empty of course but knowing that his dad was at work like always and his mom would mostly be out for errands, as he went inside his room and relaxed wondering what to do now that he was back but alone now.

Back
Top Bottom