High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

"Hot springs at night is better though..." really mot wanting to really do it until of course at night especially loving the sky when it was dark and all the stars. The atmosphere at night with the springs and the stars at night was alot better as he finished before standing up with a yawn and a stretch wondering what to do then.

" have you been to something like this, I was thinking maybe exploring around the place or something. This has to be kinda big anyway maybe..." wondering where else they would go for now but also wondering what her parents were even doing themselves so they wouldn't be bored themselves.

" what are they even doing then, maybe the more back area if you really want...probably have like a cool mini garden or something..." as he starts to use his phone then look over at her, " did you have something either you would want to do, I think this place is only really cool at night. I kinda like the night in general but only when it has really bright stars or something..."

"We can explore the back of the inn then. The weather seems nice. Maybe they have a koi pond. That'd be nice"
They both leave the room, walking through the inn and going out behind the inn. Sure enough, they actually did have a small koi pond. As well as a garden with lots of colorful flowers.
"Wow. It looks really nice out here."
She crouched next to the pond.

Riku crossed his arms seeing that she already forgot about his question as there were always gonna be those weird times with her he had to deal with. Finally they arrived as they stopped at the pond, looking as well for a moment before back up to take in everything else as it was even just as nice as the springs at night but maybe even a bit better with the stars and the cool looking lamps that he liked with the design.

"I wonder why nobody is here? It seems strange since it's just a pretty area. Is there something in particular you wanted to do? Or do you just like looking at flowers?"
She stood up, standing beside him

" I guess we could just stay for a bit or maybe screw it and actually try the springs if you really want to...then probably sleep or dinner and maybe spring again, I think that should work maybe..." Soon turning to walk farther down the small path.

"A hot spring sounds nice right now. If you wanna go now we can"
She took his arm and they walked down the path a bit, then around a corner, between the main building and a wall, they could hear some noises. Some quite familiar noises in fact.
"That sound. Are people...." She glanced around the corner, then blushed. Around the corner was a boy and girl, around Riku and Sakura's age, both wearing yukata from the inn. The boy was average height, he had short brown hair and the girl had long chestnut colored hair, was a little shorter than him but taller than sakura, and she had quite large breasts, though smaller than Sayaka's. She was bent over, hands on the wall of the building, her breasts out and yukata pulled up while the boy fucked her from behind.
"Yep. Guess we're not the only high school couple here."
She spoke quietly.

He watched with sakura, bursting out laughing but trying to cover his mouth as he took his phone out and start taking a pic of the girls tiddies, face, and body, as with his own body having the natural reaction of a boner as well. " this shit just got interesting...." he told her as he started to take a video as well, zooming on the same parts as the photo before putting his phone away finally. " heh at least he has kind of the same problems of them being small..." making another comment, " well if you want..." looking over at sakura for a moment before crossing his arms in a way to hide his boner.

Sakura kept watching them as he took pictures and video. When Riku turned to look at her, she was already touching her pussy through her yukata.
"Hah, haah."
She turned to him, noticing his boner and standing up, taking up much the same position as the girl being pounded, pulling her yukata up and exposing her pussy, and also exposing she wasn't wearing panties. Incidentally, the girl didn't seem to be wearing any either.
"Riku. My pussy can't wait after seeing this"
In the little ally the two had changed positions a little, the guy lifting her left leg up, giving an even clearer view of where they're connected for riku and sakura.

He laughed again, " God damn stupid trip..." seeing the really weird thought of actually seeing that even though he actually did something like that yesterday in a more mostly public place being the actual spring itself just a few inches from the water. Soon he moved his own yukata as he quickly shoved it inside of her and started moving as he leaned completely on her, there heads next to each other as after a few thrusts he even came inside already but switching her position as well to where he was carrying her so she could lean back against the wall and shoving it in again.

She covered her mouth and moaned as he thrust his cock into her.
"Ahhn. Riku. Your cum feels so hot inside me"
When he changed their positions she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. She pulled herself close to him, kissing him erotically, her tongue all inside his mouth as her pussy squeezed his cock.
"MMmmmm. Please pound me hard Riku"
In the alley the guy was touching the girl's clit while thrusting deep into her, and she was clearly struggling to keep her voice as low as it was, which was not nearly quiet enough to prevent anyone in that garden area from hearing her. It would've been reasonable to assume she didn't know Riku and Sakura was there, however the girl, her eyes full of ecstasy, made direct eye contact with Riku as the boy fucked her, grinning and licking her lips.

Riku kisses the girl deeply, going slower and more deeper as he pulled back not even helping to look at the other couple, and even making the mistake of staring at her for the moment where she could clearly him do it. The last second though managing to catch it, he blushed embarrassingly before turning back and moving against sakura as he hugged her close with the thrusts.

"Nnng, yes, Riku"
She buried her face in his shoulder to muffle her voice, her pussy tensing up and then she came, and this time she was unable to keep her voice down enough.
"HAAAAH!"
Boy-what the!?
Her pussy squirting juices out like crazy.
In the alley the guy quickly ran away after thinking he was discovered.
Girl-hey! I didn't cum yet you ass!
The girl stood up and walked over to Riku and Sakura, looking fairly angry.

Soon he released himself inside of her as he gave a soft and quieter moan as he felt her awesome tightness around his cock as it eventually started to overflow, setting her down and then cumming on her face and chest as sakura collapsed on the ground in front of him. Riku soon panted a bit leaning against the wall before looking over to see the girl now knowing that she caught them as well having sex but him managing to hear the last part to the boy. Well if he won't let you cum then I can even help with that as he walked closer to her, backing her into the wall as he slipped his hand to finger the girl.

Sakura closed her eyes as she panted, cum flowing into her pussy, then being put on the ground and more cum covering her face and her tits.
"Hah, hah. Ri-ku"
When he tried touching her, she just grabbed his ear and pulled him just out of the alley, in front of Sakura.
Girl-Listen you two, learn to keep your damn mouths shut. You scared him away before i got to finish. So now you both need to be punished, don't you think?
She got on her knees, then grabbed Sakura and started kissing her, just like she was kissing Riku a moment ago.
"Hmmphhf! mmm. Mmmmfmmmm"
Sakura tried to reach out towards Riku for help, since she first of all couldn't breath, and second was being kissed by a stranger, and a girl at that. The girl was a damn good kisser though, and by the time she broke the kiss, sakura's eyes were cloudy and her breathing was deeper, her hand falling to her side.

Girl-I think i'll help myself.
She started licking the cum off Sakura's face, then her breasts. After that, she started to lick her breasts, sucking on her nipples.
"Hyaaaah, aaaaahn"
She kept sucking on sakura's nipples, then her hand went between her legs, and she started fingering sakura too. Sakura couldn't put up any resistance, all she could do was moan like a whore. Her face was full of pleasure, then the girl pushed Sakura down, getting on top of her to continue licking, sucking and fingering her. She lifted her yukata up, showing Riku her big soft ass, then she spread her pussy with her free hand.
Girl-you can cum on my butt, but if you cum inside me i'm gonna kill ya.

“ we’ll see then since your already attacking my girl, you might need to be punished...” slapping her ass before moving over and sticking his cock inside as he very forcefully starts moving inside of her, holding the girls hair as he thrusted harder and harder and deeper and deeper inside. “ at least we weren’t the ones having sex in a goddamn ally before we say you...”

Girl-ahhhh! Fuck, yes. That limp dicked pussy wouldn't treat me roughly. Ah! Fuck, your cock is so much better. You can pull my hair harder.
She shook her ass as he fucked her.
"Nn"
Sakura was underneath the girl, arranged in a way that not only could Riku switch to fucking her at any time, she was also capable of reaching her breasts.
"I keep learning new things about myself"
She grabbed the girl's breasts and started licking and sucking on them.
Girl-hyaaaah, getting double teamed feels so amazing. Harder, deeper! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so hard! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
She came hard, her pussy practically strangling Riku's dick as juices leaked out like a hose. When Sakura came, she definitely squirt a bit, but this girl was absolutely a squirter.

Soon he moved a bit more, slapping her ass now as he came inside Feeling her pussy tighten even more as his dick started to pump inside of her now. “ goddamn...so much tighter...oh god shit...” as he was frozen with his cock still pumping even now inside of her for a bit longer before pulling out and stumbling back as his back hit he wall but was able to catch himself. “ maybe...I should still goddamn punish you, since you just acted like a total slut to someone you don’t even know...” talking dirty to the girl as he wonndered what she would even say or do. “ suck it then...” he commanded her as he leaned back and waited.

Girl-Nnn. I said not to cum inside but, that orgasm was SOOOOO good. So i'll let it go this time.
She crawled over to him and sucked the cum left in his dick out, and then Sakura crawled over next to her. They both started licking his cock, taking turns sucking on it and now and again they'd kiss each other.
Girl-Are you gonna punish this naughty girl? i HAVE been bad today. I deserve it. Go on, give it to me.
She deep throated his dick, taking it all the way inside her mouth.

“ damn Sakura you look sexy as hell...” seeing her first time with a girl and just finding it hot that now she had turned into a total slut as well and just that lesbian action was hot as hell anyway to him like what any guy would think. Soon he watched her take into her mouth again as he put a hand on her head and started thrusting a bit himself before pulling out and switching position to hold her against the wall as he shoved his cock into her pussy again and started screwing her again hard. “ jeez you are a goddamn slut...your letting me screw you again, I’m wondering if your pussy has a new taste for my cock now or do you still like your what...boyfriends cock?” Wondering but not caring as he slaps her ass.

Girl-hyaan, so forceful. HAH, yes, stuff my pussy with your cock. Boyfriend? That was just some guy i met here. Like i'd date a pussy like that. AHN, RIGHT THERE!
Sakura got up, clinging to Riku, her tits rubbing against his arm as she kissed him.
Girl-Your cock is so amazing! Hah, hah! Please, i want you to fuck my ass. I need my slutty ass to be pounded by your big strong cock! Please fuck this little whore's ass! Please!! AHHHHN!
"Nn, i want you too Riku. Don't forget about me"

“ well...” giving a shrug before pounding her more and cumming again...” soon he let go off her and let her collapse on the floor before turning to Sakura and kissing her for a moment before breaking away and moving her so her back was against the wall. “ do you really want it?” Teasing her with another kiss before teasing the cock against her entrance then slowly moving it inside of Sakura before starting to thrust and eventually even cumming again inside of her before pulling out and lifting the girl as he sat on the ground and pulled the girl back back against him as he slowly tries to slide inside her ass “ holy shit...it’s tighter than...anything.....god....argh..” slowly moving her up and down as he fucked her ass now.

Back
Top Bottom