Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Riku still just sat there before seeing that she already moved in as he gave a small surprised moan, feeling her warm mouth again as his hand like always moved to the top of her head. " still it would be your fault if someone might even come in..." as he lays down and moves her so she's on top with her ass to his face as she moves in to use his tongue on her pussy.

"It's ok, so long as we don't go over our time, nobody will come in here without us calling for them"
She got on top of Riku after taking her panties off too and then as soon as he started licking her, she started to moan, and a lot.
"Nnnng, Ri~kuuu, your tongue feels so good. Nyaa"
She took his cock into her mouth again, sucking on it, her tongue sliding around the tip and the shaft as she stroked what wasn't in her mouth and her other hand massaged his balls. As Riku licked her pussy, she quickly got very wet, her juices nearly dripping by this point.

He closed his eyes with a sigh, thinking how crazy it was for her to want something like this more often but maybe the fact that he would have kind of saved her and that it was worth it to just throw everything she had at him and maybe even just being with him forever. Soon he stuck his tongue out shoving it already deep inside of her and moving it as he felt the odd sensation of her warm mouth again.

"Iyaaaah!"
Sakura came after he stuck his tongue deep inside her, her perverted juices gushing out as she shouted. She then started panting.
"Hah, Ri-Riku, hah. That felt so amazing. Ah, i'm sorry Riku. I got your face all dirty."
She got off of him and rummaged through her bag, getting out some tissues and while crouched beside him, she cleaned his face off.
"There, all cleaned now"
She gave him a kiss and then set on the opposite side of the couch, laying on her back with her legs spread, then she used her hands to spread her pussy too.
"I think i'm ready for you now. Go ahead, Riku. Just, please be gentle, ok?"

" ummm but I thought you said you wouldn't without any protection unless you somehow brought some, and are you really sure you wanna do it this early? I mean we haven't really dated for even a month or anything..." as he got up and sat down looking over her body before back up at her.

"I didn't need a month to know how much i love you. And, after today i do think we should use protection. Today is safe for me though, and i'm pretty sure you don't have some disease. You can be more careful if you want to by finishing outside. I did think about this, i don't tend to do things just on impulse. I want us to be connected. To experience what it feels like to be one. I want to share my body with the person i love most. Do you not want to?"
She extended her hands towards him, inviting him over to her, while tilting her head as she asked him that question, wondering if he actually found her attractive or not.

" it's not like that, in the overly quiet cautious one anyway that's why I'm not someone to really be forceful so I ask..." replying as he slowly moved over to her, now on top as he hold one of her hands tight and has the other to keep him up above her as he looks deep into her eyes. " I love you sakura...if you'll have me then with everything..." leaning in and closing his eyes to give her a passionate kiss before sitting up and using his free hand while still holding her other to tease her entrance. " just tell me to stop then ok...." riku starts to move his dick around her hole to tease it before slowly trying to push inside of her.

Sakura moaned as her entrance was teased, then as he started to penetrate her, she closed her eye, squeezing his hand tightly.
"Nnng, i'm ok. Nngha, it's so big"
He finally got his cock all the way inside her
"NHGAAAAAAA!! Wait, just a second please... Hold me, Riku"
There were a few tears in her eyes and she held her arms out so he could hug her, and when he did she squeezed him tightly, her breathing erratic and her body trembling.
"Nng. We're finally one. I'm so happy. Even if it hurt a little bit"
After a minute she calmed down, her grip on him more relaxed and her breathing is calm now.
"I think i'm more used to it now. You can move. Just go slowly please"

He leaned in to give a hug so she could hold him, " argh jeez this feels weird...b-but...good..." being completely frozen right now as he panted from the overwhelming feeling before sitting up and putting his hands on her waist to hold her as he started to move. " oh god this is...something new..." moving slowly for a little while as he grabs her breasts.

"Nn. Haaa, you're right. It's a strange feeling. Ahg, i feel so full. You can, move a little faster. It's starting to feel good now"
As he moved a little faster Sakura moaned more, and a little louder. After a while she let Riku go even faster, and once he started moving seriously, just like when she was singing, Sakura came to life. Her cries of pleasure filling the room and her face expressing ecstasy.
"HAAH! RIKUUUU, YOUR DICK FEELS SO AMAZING! HYAAAH! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M CUMMING! I'M-YAAAAAH!"
By this point she had wrapped her legs around him, and she was already extremely tight, but when she came, aside from more of her juices leaking out around his dick, her pussy clamped down on his cock like a vice, her hands squeezing his arms tightly as her head bent back, her entire body trembling from her orgasm.

Moving more and more, faster and faster he started to really start to feeling the good but strange feeling of doing something like this for the first time. Like any guy it was a dream anyway but to actually do it yourself was just something so different to riku. Keeping himself up above her as he continued to move, be could feel the rising feeling of pleasure from her as he moves even and faster before cumming inside of her as he moves his head back and clenched his teeth hard as he felt an even more overwhelming sensation than the others as it felt like his cock pulsing wildly as it continues to overflowingly fill her up alot now.

"AHhh,haaah. You're filling me. It's so warm inside. Riku"
She puts her arms around his neck and pulls him in for a kiss.
"I didn't know sex felt that amazing. Or maybe it only feels that good with someone you truly love? I don't know. I'm happy i got to do this with you... For someone who was hesitating so much because we didn't have any protection, you sure came a lot inside me. Naughty boy"
She tapped his nose before relaxing her legs, letting them rest on the couch.
"Now what? We still have some time before we need to leave. What should we do until then?"

" well I mean new feeling and to be honest I was hoping my first time would be without it. It felt so damn good not having it on that...yeah...everything...." as he quickly got up and put his clothes back on before sitting back on the couch and relaxing. " I was even guessing we wouldn't even have any time left after that..." starting to laugh as he closed his eyes for a moment with a smile before standing up for a third time and deciding to actually sing another.

https://youtu.be/cRqTvWWX70Y

Sakura listened, giggling now and then as he sang, as she got her own clothes back on. After cleaning herself up of course.
"heh, you're so cheesy. We have a few more minutes, so i think i'll sing one more too."
She picked another song, then once again sang it with the same energy and emotion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2J5ASM2IkM
After she finished she panted again and then sat beside Riku. Then the phone rang to say they were out of time, asking if they wanted an extension, all the standard business.
"Guess our time's up then. This was really fun. If a little messy"

" because of you..." smirking as he stuck his tongue out as a joke. " your energy makes you a complete different person, and I guess that's the one I fell in love with and gave everything to....and I'm happy...alot..." he smiled as he stood up holding his hand out. " well besides that thing.....i had fun just being with you again..." kissing her cheek as they turned to leave finally.

"You're so sweet. It's a shame i only love you for your body"
When he turned his head to look at her, she was sticking her own tongue out at him. After he kissed her cheek she took hold of his arm, walking out with him.
"So now what do we do? Today's sunday, and my parents said they'll be back tomorrow afternoon.....mmm. We've got school tomorrow, but i really don't wanna be apart from you."

" is my body really that good for you? I don't mind being your toy then if you'll stay being my girlfriend though..." giving a shrug as he of course knew she was teasing anyway like she always did. " well I mean at least we have the same class though, it would be worse if we didn't at all so we have a little time than alot of time like that you know dummy..." Soon they walked out as riku casually looked around before walking off with her down the sidewalk. " but it's also bad if you wear something sexy and your acting like this with me in front of the guys you know. Seeing that some guys like you they would probably be pissed as hell if they knew we were dating..." both teasing and wondering himself if that would actually happen, " but I kinda like it.." giving another shrug and a small chuckle.

"Hm? What are you talking about? You're the only boy in school that likes me. I know we share classes, but it's still an entire night without you. I think i've been spoiled now. I like cuddling. Besides, you still haven't rubbed my boobs to make them bigger. How are we going to make progress if you're being so difficult?"

" thought I saw a letter that you ripped or something. And why do I have to do it, you could do it yourself when I'm not there...and actually that doesnt make sense for it to even work..." deciding to ignore it then as they eventually got back now.

"Any man who can only confess to someone through a letter doesn't really like the girl. They probably just want to get into her pants. That's why i rip them up without reading them. Lucky you, i probably would've agreed to date the first guy that actually said he loved me to my face. Guess that makes you special."
They arrived back at her house and went inside.
"You'll at least stay for dinner, right? I'll make whatever you want. I'll even wear the naked apron again... Or, you could just eat me"
She put a finger to her lip and acted all coi.

" well then I swear that you would have damn cried like hell or something if a guy said that to you and you had sex with him and then he suddenly left and ignored you...seems you didn't think about that..." crossing his arms as he walked in. " well I mean I just did already....so im fine with the cooking and the apron then...." as he sat down and leaned back scratching his head.

"I said i'd date them. I'm not some loose girl you know. They need to prove they actually care about me before i'm willing to go all the way. Like you did."
She kissed his cheek and went into the kitchen, then a few minutes later she came out once again wearing the naked apron.
"Any requests Riku? We've always got a lot of food on hand since Mama likes cooking so much. I can make stew, or chicken, hamburger. What are you hungry for?"

" mmmm...guess burger would be fine...i swear it feels like your a housewife or something doing all this..." teasing again but seeing that it would actually apply alot to her. Riku turned to watch tv now as he waited then as he really didn't know what to really talk about then.

"A housewife? I guess i do take after Mama.... I just wish i took after her in..... certain areas. Hamburger it is then. Feel free to peep on me Riku. I don't wanna wear this for nothing."
She went into the kitchen and got started on dinner. Pretty soon the smell of the food filled the house.

“ thighs..” giving a shrug as he simply said that but of course wanting boobs. Riku looked over for a moment before laying down a bit, “ well actually...there is something that I want to do before I even go.” Already thinking about wanting to fill her up again so she would be left with something inside of her but not knowing really when though if he should even do it while she’s busy right now or after.

Back
Top Bottom