Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

“ well if it’s not boobs then it’s this, second best...” putting his hands on her waist as he laid his head on her shoulder, feeling it just as well as his cock was poking up more and even harder as she started to move. “ if you do that a lot then you might get me off...” teasing a bit as he just enjoyed the feeling for the moment.

"Mm. I'll do my best to make you cum Riku"
She braced herself and started rubbing her soft thighs against his entire cock as quickly as she could, panting as she stroked him.
"You can, hah, cum whenever you want. It's ok to get me dirty, Riku. Hah, hah, hah"
She kept stroking his dick, trying to stimulate his tip more.

With the fast movement he grabbed her boobs, squeezing them a bit hard as he finally felt the overwhelming and still odd sensation of doing this as gently bit her shoulder for a moment before finally and eventually letting it out and covering the front side of her with his cum.

"AHH, my boobs feel so good when you squeeze them!"
He shot his load all over her skirt, even reaching to her stomach.
"Ah. It's so hot. There's so much"
She turned her head so she could kiss Riku, putting a hand over one of his.
"You can do more if you want."

" I'll be done then after you suck it.." as he sat there with a sigh, scratching his head before waiting for her to start doing it as he put a hand on her head and leaned back a bit with his arm behind him on the bed like he always did. " do you think it's weird to be with someone like me, I mean it's first time dating so I was just wondering if you still feel weird about it. I know you don't hate it or anything. I know how good it is to finally find someone who actually cares and that it isn't just a lie. Closing his eyes as again he took in the pleasure before eventually cumming again.

"I've never dated anyone so... I wouldn't really know if something's weird or not. If this is weird..... Then i guess i like weird. Because i like being with you"
She moved down the bed and put his cock into her mouth, licking off the bit of cum still on his dick and then blowing him again. It seemed she was already improving, at least a little. While she was sucking his dick, she had an idea and while before she stroked his shaft with both hands, now she used only one, her other hand touching his balls. She stopped sucking to breath.
"Boys like this, right?"
She went down and licked and sucked on his balls a bit before taking his cock back into her mouth, her hand jerking him off whenever she wasn't sucking. Finally he came, only this time Sakura took his dick out of her mouth just in time, causing him to shoot his load onto her face.
"Ah! Did i do well Riku? I tried my best"
She looked up at him with his dick right beside her face, which was coated in his fresh cum. She cleaned the tip of his cock with her tongue too.

Riku looked over at her, " I bet your lying that you know some things about this too..." teasing with a chuckle like she said to him. Putting both his hands behind him on the bed as he watched her for a moment, " yeah your better now, but I'm still fine with waiting then..." as it seemed he really want to try actually doing but like he promised before that he wouldn't force her to do any of that.

"mm.... I might've......seen a few things on the internet..... by.......accident."
Her eyes wandered around the room as she spoke, trying not to make eye contact. Then she looked at herself.
"..oh, i guess i'm pretty dirty now. I should take this off so i can clean it later"
She got off the bed and took her skirt off, bending over faced away from Riku as she removed it, then she put it in her hamper, leaving her completely naked except her panties and socks.

With that he stood up with a stretch, " I think I need a shower then..." as he zipped up his pants, going for the bathroom as he would turn the shower on. " jeez I bet now your just trying to tease me since your naked like that and we got the boxes..." turning to slap her ass as he waited for the water.

"Eep!......... I've just learned something about myself. You can do that more often"
She grabbed hold of his arm, then after the water got nice and warm Sakura took her panties off and got into the shower.
"Come on in. The water's great. Might wanna take your clothes off first though... Besides, it's getting embarrassing being the only one naked."

" well I was half..." sticking his tongue out as he took off his clothes completely and got in the shower behind her as the warm water finally hit their cold bodies. " I really like warm water and showers like this alot..." as he wrapped his arms around her and leaned against her a bit.

"It's a good thing we don't have a tiny shower. I should probably get this stuff off me though"
They actually started to shower now, though they did get pretty touchy feely as they washed themselves, then started washing mostly each other.
"I didn't know showering with another person could be this..... exciting"

" actually still weird for me when for the first time but I don't mind it. I would say everything that friends do together is my first time..." Soon he washed his own body for a little while before finally getting out with a towel as they both changed and were back in her room like before but with him not knowing what to really do now.

"ahh. That was refreshing."
She put on a shirt and pajama bottoms, laying down on her bed while cuddling with Riku.
"It's getting late now. We should probably be getting to bed soon. Tomorrow, do you wanna go out somewhere? We can do whatever you want."

" maybe a cafe or something or the mall? I just like walking with a ton of people around...I should probably go though, don't have clothes or anything..." running a hand through her hair with the other laid on his stomach as he thought for a moment.

"nnnn. I don't wanna let go."
She hugged him tightly, her face in his side.
"We can go to your house first, so you can change then. Stay with me tonight at least. Please? You can even pick out my outfit for tomorrow. Whatever you want"
Her legs moved forward to almost grip his leg too.

Riku sat up and was about to turn and stand up himself until he felt her weight and looked over to see her holding him down. " well I mean there the parent thing too and you would probably fall asleep or something if we even tried to her back to your house..." still running his hand to feel her hair. " why don't you surprise with something good then when you dress up tomorrow?" Trying to see if something like that would get him out.

"My parents won't be back until monday. I'm sure you can come up with an excuse for your parents.... Can i be selfish just this once? I really wanna spend the night with you"
She hugged him like he was a body pillow, putting her head on his chest.
"I'll even try to make my breasts bigger"

" well maybe that second part...." joking a bit but hoping as well that she might even try and it could even work. " well I'll just see then..." deciding to take out his phone and try to text his own mom if he could stay at a friend's house with the excuse of that they were sick and he would try to help them..."

"I'll do my best then"
She grabbed her phone from her dresser and started typing something. After a few minutes she put it down.
"That explains why i'm so small"
She got up and straddled Riku's hips, lifting her shirt up to expose her breasts.
"I found an article saying breasts grow when they're rubbed. So if you keep rubbing my breasts they'll get bigger. Go on"
The look on her face was stoic, but dead serious. Like she was deeply determined to do this and get bigger boobs.

" I doubt that would even work, and I'm already tired now..." giving a yawn as he laid on the bed again, taking off his oabtd and deciding to just wear his boxers and his shirt. It was kind of a problem that she didn't have boobs and he really wasn't someone to do anything or know what to even do with something like this.

With that he laid down finally, seeing as of course this was another of their many first times, as riku looked over and closed his eyes, " love you too...." Soon falling asleep as well with his arms around and holding her close.

Sakura woke up early the next morning, which was pretty normal for her, and then kissed the sleeping Riku on the cheek, making sure he was comfortable as she quietly went down stairs. She wanted to make him a delicious breakfast, so she decided to make some pancakes. It didn't take very long for the delicious smell from the pancakes to drift upstairs and through the open bedroom door.

Riku covered himself a bit more under the blanket but still being visible as he very much wasn't a opening person and hated to wake up early no matter where he was. With that she was left to do her own for a little while as he still tried to sleep at least through most of the morning to early afternoon unless of course she woke him up herself.

Back
Top Bottom