Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

"Something you wanted to do? You should do it then. You've got time, the food will take a bit to finish."
Sakura kept cooking their dinner, not really moving from the stove much, except to grab something from the fridge, which of course resulted in her bending over. However, it looked like she bent over a bit deeper and a bit longer than she needed to. Seems like she was trying to give Riku a show, in case he was watching her. A show, or possibly some temptation.

Riku looked over again, standing up and slowly walking over but deciding to wait until she stood up before standing behind her and quickly taking off his pants and everything to tease her entrance before holding her arms and pulling her back against him and shoving his cock as deep as he could inside before trying to move fast, “ yeah squeeze it more...” as he moves in with deep deep thrusts before pulling her back again a bit more roughly though as he closed his eyes and clenches his teeth cumming a ton more now as it spills a bit on the floor, “ god, might get addicted to do it inside..”

Sakura heard him get behind her, though she chose not to turn around.
"Ri-iii ahh. Couldn't help it huh? Tha-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Her pussy was already wet, obviously she was looking forward to this.... Or wearing a naked apron just turned her on in general. Regardless, she still wasn't expecting him to be so... forceful. He grabbed her arms so quick, then shoving his cock so deep inside her, deep enough in fact his dick kissed her deepest place. This actually made her cum immediately, her juices leaking out onto the floor, a puddle forming right away.
"AHHHHH! RIKUUUUUUU!"
Her pussy squeezed his dick extremely tightly, Sakura's body trembling from how good she felt.
"AHHHHHHHHH, IT'S FILLING MEEEEEEEE"
She came again as his cum flooded her pussy, then spilled out, making a mess on the floor. Sakura dropped to the floor, panting as she recovered from such immense pleasure, her nipple rock hard and being very visible in her apron.
"NNGGHA! So. Hard. Fast. Ahh, Ri-Riku..... I might already-hah-be addicted. My pussy is still quivering....... Can you help me, stand? My legs won't move."

“ well this is fine right now...” placing his hand on her head and turning her as he moved a bit and shoved his cock inside of her mouth as he started moving again, leaning back against the counter a bit as he was even more sensitive and it felt even better after he just came. Soon he pulled out before helping her up so she could lean against the counter, “ well I’m really done for now...” stretching his arms up with a yawn as he would sit back at the couch again and put his clothes back.

"MMF!" She was surprised he just shoved his cock into her mouth, but Sakura still licked and sucked all the cum off it. Then he took it out and helped her stand, Sakura grabbing his arms to keep her balance while the feeling returned to her legs.
"Thank you Riku. You sure are being.... forceful today.......... It's kinda hot. Ah, dinner."
She went back to the stove, making sure it didn't burn, with cum still dripping out of her. Once the food was ready to take off the stove, she cleaned up both her pussy and the floor. Then she set the table and served the food.
"Dinner's ready. Though i'm starting to think you really do just want to eat me"

“ I might be a weirdo, but it really feels good like that...” replying as he got up and sat down at the table. “ I’m seriously done for now, just wear more skirts and stockings then...” as he started to eat now, “ I can do it more if you want the force...” as he eventually finished and stood up feeling better now.

"It feels good for me too.... If you want to be more forceful, i guess i don't mind..."
They both ate their dinner, then Sakura cleaned the dishes.
"We both got a bit uh... sweaty today. So we should probably take a shower, right? Do you want to go in together?"
She took his arm, her small breasts pressed against it, ruffling the apron, and looking up at him.

“ I guess before I go then...” turning as they both went up for the shower which he would have done anyway after he had left. Starting the water, Riku soon stripped off again and got in with her as already most of the bathroom seemed foggy from the warm water.

She followed him up and took her apron off, getting into the shower with him. It didn't take long before she was facing him, her breasts rubbing against him.
"You're hard again. How many times can you do it in one day? I spoil you ya know"
She started kissing him as her tits rubbed against him, then she stroked his dick for a bit with her hand. After a few minutes she turned around and bent over, putting her hands on the wall.
"You can take me however you want, Riku"
She slowly waved her butt back and forth, trying to tease him.

“ jeez your addicted aren’t you...never done this like three times in a day...” replying after kissing her back and slapping her ass a few times “ is it that your body is already used to me or something?” Sliding his cock between her ass before lifting her leg a bit and shoving it in.

"Nn!"
She flinched every time he slapped her ass.
"If i'm a dirty girl now it's because of you. Eh? My le-EAAHHHHHHHH!"
Her pussy tightened as Riku shoved his cock into her pussy, this new angle being unexpected. Her face contorted into pure pleasure, her eyes distant and her tongue out of her mouth as she moaned constantly, with each thrust.
"Ahhhh your dhick ish sho bihg! Riiiiikuuuuuuuuuu"
Her voice was filled with ecstasy as well, her pussy tightening more as she came.

“I like that face with the tongue...” he commented as he thrusted more slowly but hard as her ass jiggled a bit with every thrust he had for the moment. “ your body is only for me then...” going faster now as he turned her around still holding her leg and moving again roughly.

"Ahhhhhng! Yes! My body is yours riku! Please give me more! More! YAAAAAH!!"
When he turned her over she held onto him, her face still distorted with pleasure, her tongue out, then she pulls herself towards him to kiss him. She tongue kissed him erotically as his cock penetrated into her deepest parts.
"Puwaah, Rikuuuuu, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

Riku keeps moving going faster, before shoving it in as hard as he could and finally cumming inside as it overflows onto the floor again as he hold her tight against the wall. Soon he lets her down leaning back against the wall behind him as he pants already tired from doing it so much now. “ I really need to go then...” finally getting up and changing before kissing her cheek and already going out.

Sakura came hard as he did, tightly squeezing him, her entire body shaking. When he let her go she fell to her butt, panting as cum and pussy juices leaked out of her. When he kissed her cheek she put a hand around his neck and pulled him closer, giving him a less erotic and more loving kiss.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow.... I love you Riku"
After he left she finished her shower, then got out and went straight to bed.

The next morning she got ready for school, then left a bit later than she normally did.

Soon riku had made it home and got ready for the new and boring school day, though it was actually better now since he didn’t have to deal with her sexual side much for now, but probably knowing that she might try to drag him into it again. Waking up, he went for the shower and dressed up finally heading for the school.

Sakura didn't get to school until Riku was already there this time.
"Good morning Riku. Did you sleep well?"
She sat in her desk beside him, looking like she normally did, though today she was also wearing stockings along with her normal uniform.

“ yeah I’m fine...” rubbing his eyes just a bit before deciding to get all his stuff out as they were waiting for the teacher to come in now. It was really crazy and weird how she had turned into a girl specifically for him as now since she knew he liked stockings and skirts she would start wearing them more. Sakura seemed so devoted to him, but knowing that it was only because he promised her as a friend which he didn’t see as a big deal at first but still not seeing a big deal of throwing herself at him so much being his girlfriend now.

The teacher arrived and class started, the day unfolding fairly normally, then at lunch they went to their normal spot and sat down, and Sakura took out the two bento, one for each of them.
"I kinda went right to bed after i showered last night, so i didn't have time this morning to make anything special. It should still taste good though"

As always meeting for lunch, Riku sat down next to her and took the box as he opened it and started to eat. “ you don’t have to make anything special...” taking another bite as he relaxed with her like normal.

Sakura leaned against Riku's side as she ate her own bento.
"I like making special lunches though. It's fun. And it feels good to see how happy you are eating them. I thought of something today actually. We've been dating for a while now. And we've even..... had sex now. But i still haven't met your parents. When is a good time for me to meet them?"

Their always busy, dad is probably your dad accept different job and mom has been doing a ton of errand stuff...but he’s probably gonna be home at least probably today, I think he might even have a day off and she’s probably gonna be at home today so it might be fine..” wondering what they would think, probably have her mom flip out with excitement or something..

"Today huh? So long as i'm not intruding, i'd love to come over today. I just hope they like me. It would be awkward otherwise."
They finished their lunch and went back to class together. Not much happened until school ended, where Sakura met up with Riku at the school's front gate, since she had to take care of something for a teacher after class ended.
"Sorry for making you wait. I also told my parents i'd be going to your house to meet your parents already. So are you ready to go?"

“ sure that’s fine then...” holding out his hand as he put the other in his pocket and walked off. On the way they the two talk ones about various random things before finally he stopped at a standard sized house in the middle area of the street, a lamp post off to the side in front of the house. Soon he walked in and stretched, “ Well I’m back then..” calling out as his mother walked out into The from the room on the right at the end off it as she carried some clothes.

“ well you brought a girl, of course the only thing I’ve seen is boys hanging with boys of course but still it’s awesome you made a friend...” with that she dropped the clothes and walked over with a small bow. “ my name is Haruna, I’m really glad he has a friend looking out for him, and also she’s pretty and cute...it really means a lot he has someone there when I’m not. I’m the housewife so I can’t do anything really when he’s at school...well if you are hungry I could maybe cook something before he comes home though I will anyway if you want to stay a while...” with that she picked up the clothes and left the two.

After about 10 - 15 minutes there was the sound of a door opening as a tall and oldish looking man with long hair and a beard walked into the room. “ well long time no see son...” walking over to riku and putting a hand on his shoulder as he turned to look over at the girl, “ and a friend..makabe is the name...” crossing his arms as he went off to go look for the other as they left the two to settle down a bit.

https://static.zerochan.net/M%C3%A4rchen.full.1039132.jpg

"Ah, nice to meet you ma'am. My name is Sakura Mikoto."
She bowed respectfully to his mother.
"If you don't mind, i could help with the cooking. It's something i enjoy doing"
Then his father came home and she once again introduced herself and bowed.
"Your parents are very nice, Riku. I guess now i know where you get it from"

Back
Top Bottom