Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

Obsidian nodded and said "That sounds fine, we can talk about it when your ready okay." He could tell she didn't want to talk about him and the last thing he wanted to do was ruin this special moment they where having. Honestly he was surprised to see she would let him hold her like this. He knew she didn't love him, but to comfortable allow him to hold her so close and so romantically meant the world to Obsidian. So he just kissed Midir on the lips and wished her goodnight before falling asleep still holding her in his arms.

Midir nestled close to him before she found herself falling asleep from just the days events. Soon enough she was asleep into him, and let out a soft breath as she did so, staying close to the warmest thing in the bed.

Once morning came a couple maids entered the room and said "Time to wake up Prince and Princess!" The other maid then opened up the blinds letting light fill up the entire room "Yes it is already 11 and we are here to serve you two brunch!" Obsidian just covered their heads with the blanket saying "Just a little while longer please!" With that the maid moved the blanket off of his head though as soon as the old maid saw the two where laying naked she covered them back up blushing. "Well please make yourselves decent first!"

Midir shuffled a little under the sheets before feeling a cold draft when it was removed. "He did warn you.." She chuckled and nuzzled a little into the pillow before she turned over in the bed, taking a few more minutes before she crawled out of the bed and ran a hand through her hair, as she did her body was cleaned and treated before she picked her clothes from the floor and began to get dressed. She hummed to herself as she did so, just enjoying the morning.

As Midir cleansed herself Obsidian took one of the plates of food that was left for them and began to eat it happily. He couldn't help but admire Midir's beauty as she pulled herself together in the morning humming happily. Once she was done he said "I made sure to have a herd of oxen brought in from the outskirts of town for you to munch on before we left. I wanted to make sure you where not traveling on an empty stomach."

Midir looked over her shoulder at him before chuckling. "You know i don't have to eat that amount for a week or so now." She muttered, "You don't want me getting fat now do you?" She asked him, her hands being placed on her hips as she stared at him with her dark eyes before she began to braid a portion of her red hair along the side. "Though i won't say no to free food." She added and sat down on the bed before crossing her legs.

Obsidian chuckled at her reply and said "Well one day I would like to get you fat, though not with food, but with our babies". With that Obsidian finished his breakfast and by the time Midir was done and sat down next to him on the edge of the bed he reached out and wrapped his arms around her "Well of course you get free food, this is your palace now to. I will make sure my fiance gets fed"

She looked over him as he said babies before giving a slight nod a little. She brushed a hand through her hair as she leaned into him slightly, letting out a content sigh as she did so. She didn't say anything, but just stayed close to him for the moment.

Obsidian held Midir close just enjoying having her close to him. He hugged and held onto her smiling as he did so. Honestly right now Obsidian was very happy, being able to hold someone he loved closely. He decided not to say anything and just enjoy the sweet moment he was having with his fiance.

She gave him a smile and hugged him back, letting him have this moment, where she was thinking of the best way to get in. The only way to get into the true empire was to fly. Which is why not many attacks were done there, only on the villages and cities on the outside.

Obsidian just continued to hold onto her as she thought though he could see her face and knew she was thinking about something before saying "Tell me what is on your mind darling?"

"I'm just trying to think of the best way to get back into the empire with you on my back.." She muttered as he hugged her before letting out a short sigh and hugging him back. "Nothing that should worry you though.."

"Yes that is something to consider. I would say I could fly but I don't think announcing that I am Ebon Angel as soon as I go in is the best way to introduce myself to your father." He replied still holding Midir closely.

"Not unless you want to turn up to him with a head missing." She muttered and let out a short breath before standing up again and patted his shoulder. "Anyways you should start packing for a long trip." She told him as she brought her hands up above her head.

Obsidian chuckled "Yeah that is what I thought, I will leave it to you whether or not you think we should let your family know my little secret. I completely trust your discretion." At her suggestion he nodded and got up and began to pack some extra clothing, rations and waterskins for their trip. "So are you willing to tell me a bit about your family before we get there?"

She glanced at him before brushing some of her red hair out of her face. "Well i suppose my mother left when i was young, i'm an only child and my father is probably one of the most powerful beings on the face of the planet." She told him with a slight shrug before letting out a sigh. "I mean, you might be able to give him a run for his money.. but..." She shook her head a little. "He isn't unkind or evil he is just cautious due to things that have happened."

Obsidian smiled and replied to her saying "I know what it is like to not have a mother around... though your father sounds like an interesting man. I am sure our first meeting will be interesting I am sure". Once he finished packing he looked to Midir and said "Lets go down to the staples, there you can eat. My father will meet us there with the letter."

"Dragon.." She added, "I wouldn't call him a man in his face." She said to him before giving a nod and went to follow him down to the stables, she didn't pack as she didn't need to. Everything that she could need was lying within her reach. She went to lightly take his hand in hers as they walked, to return some of the affection he had been giving her.

Obsidian chuckled a bit before replying "Yes your right, I will make sure not to say such a thing to him. I hope that you can help teach me more about your culture, I don't want to seem rude." He was happy when Midir took his hand, he held hers gently until they got down to the staples. There his father was waiting with a herd of oxen. Other then them the staples where empty.\

King Magnus then stepped forward and said "Good morning to you to. I have made the letter, for your father Midir". With that King Magnus stepped forward and handed her fancy looking scroll before saying "Please read it and let me know if you think it is sufficient for your father".

She glanced at the letter before unrolling it, taking the neat paper in her hand as she scanned over it. She began to read the letter, very very carefully to make sure there was nothing in there that would be considered, rude or wrong.

As She read through it Magnus walked up to Obsidian and said "Be careful while you are in the dragon kingdom. I hope that you can bring peace and end all this blood shed." King Magnus then hugged his son and Obsidian hugged him back "I will do my best father I promise." With that the two turned to Midir to see if she had finished reading the letter.

Midir nodded a little before closing the parchment and rolling it up again. "It is fine thank you." She bowed her head to Magnus before turning her head towards them. "I suppose we should be heading off then, it's a long road ahead." She muttered, she saw the pair of them embrace and thought that she hadn't got that when she set off... she wondered if she was even missed within her household.

Magnus bowed and said "I am glad you think it is good enough for your father. If there is anything you ever need from me Midir please let me know." Before they left Obsidian had Midir eat as much Oxen as she wanted making sure she had a full tummy before leaving. Once she did he asked her to transform into her human form as they would be leaving on horse. Then when they where far enough out she could transform as having a dragon fly out of the capital before the peace treaty was concluded was probably not the best idea.

Midir didn't need to eat that much at all as they were there and just wound up shepherding the oxen into a pen to get them to relax, she wasn't all above playing with her food. Once they got onto their horses and rode out far enough she slumped off of it before smacking the rear of the horse. "Right off you go.." She told it, and then with the cracks of bones she slowly changed into her pale dragon form, the dark red mane that went along her neck and her large red wings.

Obsidian rode with Midir until they reached the point in which they where ready to fly. Once they did he got off his horse and set it free. He then got close to Midir and rubbed the side of her dragon let and said "You know your even beautiful in your dragon form". After that he Kissed Midir on her side before hoping on top of her. "I am ready to go when ever you are" Obsidian told Midir.

Back
Top Bottom