Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

She softly combed her fingers through his hair and sighed softly as she continued to hug him. "If you lie to me again there will be trouble if you understand me.." She muttered as her hand began to move along his wings before she plucked one from the wing. "And that's all.." She muttered before her hands moved to braid the large black feather into her red hair.

"I promise I won't lie to you again Midir" Obsidian replied. Though when she started braid her hair he leaned in and began to kiss her. He then wrapped his arms around his now kissing her even deeper as he held her close to him. He then broke the kiss and said "Make love to me Midir, I want you right now"

Midir glanced at him as he said that and felt herself choke a little on her saliva before coughing. "Sorry what?" She asked him completely caught off guard by the question, and felt her cheeks beginning to burn a little from this question he asked out of the blue seemingly.

Obsidian chuckled seeing her face turn red from the question as this was the first time he had seen a face like that. He then replied "Well you are to be my wife right? I want to make love right now, your works and compassion have put me in the mood. I just want to be close to you, is that okay?"

She swallowed a little and rose to her feet as she thought about this for a moment, before she shrugged off the coat and got undress, showing her feet, then her trousers, her shirt and she stood there naked in his room. Her long red hair stretching down her back as she glanced over her shoulder to him. "Well let's go then.." She gave a soft smile at him.

As Midir began to get undressed Obsidian stood up from the bed and quickly followed suite, though all he had to remove was his pants and under garments. As she stood before him naked all Obsidian could say was "your the most beautiful woman I have ever seen Midir". He then wrapped his arms around her from behind as she looked over her shoulder at him. One hand gently grabbed one of her large breast and began to play with it. The other went in beween her legs, as he began to move his finger up and down the soft folds of her vagina.

As he teased her sensitive areas Obsidian leaned down and began to kiss Midir's neck sensually and gently. His kisses where soft to the touch and filled with passion. His wings surround Midir once again and began to pour those warm feelings into her. What Obsidian didn't say is that those where his warm feelings though Midir could probably figure that out herself. He had honestly begun to fall in love with her. When she accepted him for who he was, angel and all he couldn't help but have feelings for her. Besides his father no one who knew all his secrets had accepted him.

Midir gasped as she ebgan to feel his touch over her body, it was different from the dragons she had been with though that had been what she expected. Her breasts and body reacted to his touch as her nipples grew harder, and her firm breasts felt good at his touch.

She moaned as he touched her vagina and leaned back into his chest, feeling the warmth of his wings coursing over her skin.. she just couldn't help but smile. Her hand traced down his chest before closing around his crotch and held his cock gently in her grip, stroking along its length, slowly taking in the feeling of it and squeezed her hand once to see his response for it. "Wow.." She mumbled, keeping her neck exposed for him to kiss along it.

Obsidian felt her nipples get hard in his hand so he began to make sure to give them the extra attention they wanted. With his fingers he gently rubbed them, and delicately pinched them making sure to give them just enough pressure for her to feel pleasure. As felt Midir get wet he slid two of his fingers up inside her and began to gently pump his fingers back and forth.

As she began to stroke his cock, it quickly became hard in her hand responding to Midir's every touch. The cock quickly sprang up to a full 10 inches and Obsidian began to moan softly into her neck as he felt her hand on his cock. He then took a second to whisper into her ear "Midir... You feel so good already". He then began to kiss her deeply and passionately. His kisses where full of love, making sure to show her with his body how he was felt about her now, as if the feelings pouring into her from his wings weren't enough.

Midir let out a warm breath as she felt a bit more pressure onto her breasts that they were getting the attention that they were craving. She then felt his fingers slip into her pussy and bit her lip as a soft moan let her body relax and lean closer against his chest as she breathed ou, though she continued to stroke his cock before fondling his balls a little and gripped them a little tighter.

"Mm.. well this is certainly not what i thought.." She mused as the heat of the wings continued to wash across her body. She bit her lip as a section of her red hair began to fall in front of her face.

As Midir gripped his cock hard stroking more Obsidian couldn't help but moan out. He then heard her words and smiled "Well I am glad I could actually surprise you with something sweet darling". Obsidian could feel how wet Midir was, and he himself was already rock hard in her hands. He was ready to be inside her, to become one with his fiance for the first.

Obsidian removed his hands from Midir's sensitive areas and grabbed her legs lifting her up off the ground using his strong muscular arms. He then looked her in the eyes and said "Hold onto me sweet heart". He held her firm butt with one hand keeping her body up while Obsidian's other hand lined his cock up with her entrance. He then pushed himself up inside her letting out a loud moan. As he did so his wings wrapped around Midir's body hugging her. It was almost as if his wings where now holding her to, the soft black feather firmly hugging her.

Midir felt his strong hand grip her firm rear as she was lifted up to be positioned for him to enter. There was a moment of hesitation as she went to close her legs for a second, but looking at his face she opened her legs for him and felt his cock enter her. Letting out a moan of satisfaction she wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling the warm embrace of the soft feathers behind her as she did so. She took in a deep breath before giving him a gentle nod to continue to move, keeping herself close to him as she didn't want to ruin this moment the pair of them were sharing. She was still having a little difficulty to believe that this was actually happening.

Obsidian smiled as he saw Midir nod, he then moved his other hand to her butt. Now gripping onto her behind tightly Obsidian began to thrust his hips upwards into her. As He did so Obsidian moaned out gently pressing his forehead against Midir's so they could look into each others eyes while they made love. His wings still covered her, hiding their beautiful love making, a moment so special that even if the gods where trying to watch they wouldn't be able to see. This wonderful moment was just for the two of them to share together.

She let out another moan as he grabbed her other butt cheek and felt him thrust his hips into her. She closed her eyes as they rested their foreheads onto one another. She wasn't worried about leaving this or anything disturbing them as his wings blocked their view from everyone around them. She panted a little as he continued to rock his hips before giving him a little extra squeeze as they continued.

They where alone in the bedroom the only eyes that could see them where the eyes of God. Obsidian leaned his lips in and began to kiss Midir deeply with his tongue. As he did so he continued to thrust upwards into her, letting Midir's pussy swallow his cock over and over. He moaned loudly into their kissing letting the vibrations of his moans ring through Midir's body. His wings continued to brush up against her, though each touch of the feather sent a song pure emotion into Midir. The emotions where all beautiful ones, feelings of love, care and true happiness. Midir would be able to feel all of the wonderful emotions that where going through Obsidian.

She took in a deep breath before her lips were caught off by a kiss that she did not see coming. Kissing him back she kept her arms around his neck for support and rocked her hips once as he continued to move. She could just feel this whole thing bubbling over her as they were there. her body building in warmth as it was continuously loved. She kept her body close to his, though she took could feel her heart rate increasing.

Midir wasn't the only one feeling the burn, Obsidian himself was beginning to feel himself biol up. Midir wasn't just beautiful, she felt wonderful. As he burried himself inside her over and over for the next 10 minutes he got closer and closer to climax. Eventually he broke the kiss and moaned out loudly "OH MIDIR!! I !! I AM GOING TO CUM!! PLEASE CUM WITH ME!!" Inside Midir would be able to feel his cock pulsating inside him ready to burst at any moment. His wings now gripping onto her tightly holding her body close to his still pouring in all those warm emotions.

She panted a little as he continued to fuck her and let out another moan as she could feel his cock twitching inside of her. It was strange certainly being asked to do this. Though she had to admit that she was close. She moaned out and tensed around him, pushing her inner walls around his cock for now as he was still there. She rested her head closer to his before she let out one last moan as she came.

Obsidian followed in suit, he really wanted them to share the moment together, even coming at the same time. He soon felt Midir's walls clentch down on his cock, and as she did so he made sure to bury himself deep inside her. Then at the same time that she did, he also came filling her up completely with his cum moaning out loudly "OH MIDIR!!!"

Midir panted afterwards before tapping his back, and gave him a small kiss before she moved off of him, her feet touching the ground as she slumped down onto the bed. Looking over the place she rubbed the back of her head, to brush her red hair off of her face. "Well... that was.. something..." She mused and let out a slight giggle in the aftermath of everything.

Obsidian happily returned her kiss before helping her down as she went to the bed his wings receeded into his back and the gold in his hair and eyes dissipated. He couldn't help but have a wide genuine smile on his face as he listened to Midir "Well Yes that was something very special wasn't it". Obsidian then crawled into bed with her wrapped his arms around Midir and covering them up under the blanket. He held her close to him as he said "I think I am actually falling in love with you"

She looked at him and gave a slight smile as she nodded, not really sure how to take this that so she just smiled and nodded. "Hehe." Shuffling a little under the sheets she took in a deep breath before adjusting herself in the bed and looked around to see him again, and lightly poked his side. "I should really slap your brother for letting that out." She muttered.

Obsidian let the lack of a comment go, he knew that their union would most likely be a loveless one. He was just happy to be able to share at least in that moment. Though he didn't let go still holding onto her. At her next comment he chuckled "No you don't have to do that, I already punched the shit out of him and sent him running away with his tail in between his legs. That is more than enough sweet heart. Though it means a lot to here you want to protect my honor"

Midir glanced over him once before she smiled a little. "You know me, of course i would defend it.. if we can't show people we have a bond then this will be fragile." She stated as she turned in the bed to look up towards the ceiling as she closed her dark eyes. "I'm happy you enjoyed your time." She leaned over and gave him a kiss, gently on the lips before she moved back to the bed and settled beneath the sheets. She cuddled up towards him closing her arms over him as she did so.

Hearing her say that they had a bond made him smile. Once she rolled over he replied to her comment "I hope I was not the only one who enjoyed it, I wanted it to be a special moment for both of us" He then returned her kiss happily before cuddling up with her underneath the blankets. As he held Aemira closely he asked "So tomorrow we head out to see your father.... could you tell me a bit about him?"

"I'd rather sleep at the moment Obsidian in all honesty.." She muttered, she was definitely giving off the vibe of not wanting to talk about this. In fact she didn't even know where to start with him, or what to explain to Obsidian at just this moment. She nestled a little closer to him before letting out a long sigh. "I'll talk in the morning okay? just not right now.."

Back
Top Bottom