Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

He would probably find a nice surprise as the spell was masterfully cast and would not dispel with her, for as long as she lives. So he wouldn't be woken with a sudden onslaught of emotion from her, and she just remained asleep there, enjoying the night.

Obsidian slept through the night peacefully, enjoying the peaceful feeling of actually being able to hold someone so close to him. For him it was very special, something he had never been able to do no matter how long he wanted to. Obsidian's sleep was so peaceful he wouldn't even awaken until Midir woke him.

Midir stirred a little after a moment before looking at him, and smiled a little as he seemed to be asleep, and was sleeping rather well. She took in a deep breath before lightly tracing a hand over his cheek. "Hey come on.. time to get up and do whatever you do in the day." She mused and tried to move away from him and onto the ground to stretch her hands above her head.

As Midir traced her hand over his chest Obsidian began to wake up and then heard her words. At that he opened his eyes "Alright... Alright.." He let out a load yawn as Midir moved out of his arms and began to stretch. He then sat up and jumped out of bed and began to do push ups on the floor. "Well what i do? Breakfast is first. My father will be back in the afternoon, so I say we rest up and just prepare for that. Honestly I am more worried about what my step mother will say" Obsidian said to Midir.

"Oh please i'll be the most pleasing woman she would have met... should i look like a bum?" She asked him with a grin. "just mud over my face, dirty grubby clothes, and a light smell?" She asked folding her arms at the thought of it before letting out a long sigh and then shook her head for a moment. "I'm joking by the way, i hope you don't think i was being serious about that.. though it could be interesting to see her reaction... She sounds like a high... how high up is she or think she is?"

He chuckled a little at her comments about how she should dress before replying "It would be amusing to see her reaction, but I don't think that would be for the best". He then listened to her question about his step mother. He sighed finishing his morning push ups, then standing up straight before replying "A bit, but the biggest problem is how emotional she is. You know how I mentioned before 6 of my brothers have been killed? Well I only have half brothers, my mother died in childbirth. Those 6 children who died fighting your people where hers. She is a very emotional woman, still distraught over the loss of her children. She hates dragon's more than anyone I know...."

"Probably not more than people i've seen.." She muttered and closed her eyes for a moment before pulling on the fur coat and her boots, heading over to a bowl of water that had been laid out for them and splashed it into her face, peering at her reflection for a moment. "It'll be an interesting conversation.." She muttered and closed her eyes before shaking her head. 'No it'll be fine..' She thought to herself.

"I am sure you have met worse" Obsidian replied to her watching as she went over to splash the water on her face. He then listened to her last response and said "It will be okay... but I know she isn't to fond of me either... my father favors me, the only child that isn't hers. She also thinks my father still loves my dead mother.... I know she does because even I think that is the case. My father and mother were never married so she sees me as a illegitimate child... she thinks her eldest and only child left should have been named the next king..."

"Who's that then?" She asked before stretching her arms above her head again and hooking her thumbs in the corners of her pockets as she watched him, his step mother sounding more and more like a wondrous person to have around. She wiped her nose a little and began to think whether or not it was worth to actually put effort into her appearance for this woman, and was beginning to lean towards the not seeing a point to it.

"His name is David, he is my only living brother. I think he thought he would be named king to... there has been a lot of tension between us lately because of it." He then stood up and washed his face next to Midir. Once he was done he said "We will just put on some nice clothes, and introduce ourselves to the king and queen as the next rulers. For my father I want to put in some effort." He then leaned in and kissed Midir on the forehead. It was more a curiosity thing at the moment just enjoying being able to touch without feeling so much.

"Is this a thing i'm going to have to get use to with you just kissing my forehead randomly every second?" She asked him and looked down at herself before blowing some air out into her cheeks. "I... am not... i repeat.. i am not wearing a dress. You can try to force me in one of them but i will stroll up to him wearing rags than wear one of those silken coffins." She stated before running a hand through her red hair, "Hopefully you're brother will accept that as the youngest he can only be king by two ways, winning a throne himself... or well you dying."

"Sorry I will stop if it bothers you, honestly it is just a new feeling for me. being able to touch and kiss someone without being flooded. I will stop though" He replied. At her next statement he couldn't help but chuckle before replying "No you don't have to wear a dress, I am actually bringing a tailor up this morning to fix you for some pants and a fine coat to wear this afternoon." At her last comment he replied "Well yes... though honestly he is blood thirsty. He thinks like my stepmother, that the war won't be over until dragons are extinct."

Midir nodded her head in agreement at the tailor coming up, at least that would be something decent though at the mention of his brother being blood thirsty she tensed for a moment before nodding. "I suddenly feel like i am in very hostile territory." She commented before brushing her hand through her red hair, and closed her eyes, just taking everything he said in and preparing herself mentally and physically.

He smiled as she nodded in agreement to the tailor, though at her comment he sighed before saying "I won't lie you are, we are still at war with the dragons right now. Though you are my wife and I will make sure to stand by your side. It is the least I can do for you". At his comment there was a knock at the door and one of the maids came in "Your highness the tailor is here". With that an older woman came into the room smiling looking at Midir.

Midir nodded at him before taking in a deep breath, "Wife to be... there's still time for things to get messed up." She muttered and then spent however long it would take to get something together. She was wearing a long slit flat tailed red jacket with silver buttons, a shirt waistcoat and fresh trousers beneath, and along the waist was a black silk sash. She pulled on a pair of neat white gloves and gave a twirl. "Well?"

"Yes... but I want peace just as you do. I am willing to do my best in order to make sure things work out. I don't plan on failing." He replied. As Midir came out of the room he looked at her with a smile and replied "Well you look absolutely beautiful, I love the red on you, it really brings out your hair". Obsidian was wearing a black, red and silver outfit, like one a prince would wear. He stepped forward reaching out to take Midir's hand as his parents had arrived and where waiting for them in the thrown room.

"well thank you Midir" Obsidian replied. He then took a deep breath as the came to the large door. He then turned to Midir and said "Please allow me to do the talking, also allow me to tell him that you are a dragon princess. I will just tell him that are getting married, I will have to ask all the guards and everything else to leave before telling him about the fact that your a dragon princess. People tend to overthink things.... we want to let people know slowly your dragon. You will be accepted easier that way. Are you ready?"

Midir looked at him as he took her to a stop and began to explain everything to her, furrowing her brow slightly as she listened she understood why. You'd have to be a child to not understand such a thing and she gave a slight sigh. "Yes i understand." She muttered and waited for the doors to open before following him into the room to go meet one of his parents. This was ust so strange she could barely understand why this was happening. It was her idea though so there was no reason to back out now.

Obsidian smiled at her response before they walked through the door. He then walked through the throne room with his arm Looped through Midir's until they reached the end. There at the end where Obsidian's parents waiting for them. Once they reached them Obsidian bowed along with Midir. He then said "King Magnus Elatha, and Queen Veronica Elatha. I prince Obsidian Elatha have choose this woman Midir to be my Queen."

Magnus than stood up from his throne and clapped his hands laughing "Great! This is wonderful! I was wondering when you would finally bring a woman before me!" King magnus was a large man like Obsidian. He had long white hair and big white beard to go alone with it. His wife the queen though, who had long blondish grey hair and green eyes seemed almost uninterested. She didn't even look at them only saying "So this is the woman I will be giving my crown to".

Midir bit back her sharp tongue and took in a deep breath as she smiled at the Queen and then a king before giving an extra bow. "It is an honour to finally meet you all." She said to them both before letting out a long breath and gave a slight smile as she looked around the room. "May i be so bold as to ask for the guards to leave the room?" She asked Obsidian giving him the queue to explain the situation in full to his parents, and gave his arm a gentle squeeze. She was aware that there was a large risk of her spending the night in a cold cell.

The king Nodded at her request "Of course my dear!" He then motioned for everyone to leave expect the 4 of them. Once all the guards and servents left Obsidian took a deep breath and said "Midir is the princess and heir to dragon empire. I believe out union came bring about peace, me and her are both devoted to peace." Though at his words the Queen who was once uninterested shoot up from her seat and went to try and draw King Magnus's sword yelling "HOW DARE YOU BRING THIS BITCH IN HERE WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN CHAINS AROUND HER NECK!! I WILL KILL THIS FUCKING MONSTER!!! I WILL NEVER LET HER SIT IN MY SEAT!!!"

Though as she yelled and screamed Magnus made sure that she wasn't able to draw his sword he then yelled back at her "BE CALM!!! YOU NEED TO BE CALM!!!" The Queen then yelled back "HER KIN KILLED OUR BABIES!! HER FAMILY ORDERED OUR BABIES TO BE KILLED!! SHE NEEDS TO DIE RIGHT HERE!!" Magnus now looking Angry shouted "WE WILL HEAR THEM OUT BEFORE MAKING SUCH A RASH MOVE!!" The Queen then fell to her knees crying as she clawed at the kings robe "I.. I... I need to kill her, They killed out babies.... I want their babies dead to.... I want those evil creatures all dead.. they are just ugly beast"

Midir remained still as the Queen yelled at her and screamed demanding her death as she stood there for a long time before adjusting her position a little. "I could have gone to any other Prince to initiate this... but fate would have it i encountered your son. He can tell you i have not hurt or maimed a single person since we have met, or might i add before we met... i want this war to end. I'm tired of seeing my people hurt and killed for the actions of a select few, and the more deaths that rile up the further others are pushed to take action or feel the need to do so." She closed her eyes for a moment, "I cannot bring your children back, but i assure you if you try to hurt any member of my family.." She trailed off seeing no need to finish before moving down to her knees. "If it will make the Queen at ease... or offer slight repentance for the family she has lost... i will give myself over to her for a single day for her to let her anger out upon myself.. she can wound me...smack me.. beat me... do whatever she wishes...as long as she doesn't kill me so i can enact this dream of peace i have with Obsidian..."

Hearing Midir's words Magnus began to smile a bit, clearly believing her words. Obsidian smiled back at his father happily realizing he was on their side as he knew his father would be. They had talked about finding peace for so long and right here before them was a path to peace. Even Victoria began to seem to calm down. Though her calm demeanor made Magnus let his gaurd down. Victoria then took advantage of it and drew his sword which was known to be a dragon slayer sword. She then charged at Midir. "NO! I DON"T WANT TO TORTURE YOU!! I JUST WANT YOU DEAD BITCH!!" she screamed as she charged at Midir with her sword.

Though Obsidian stepped forward and drew his sword Blocking it as she swung down. He knew Midir could defend against it, but he wanted to make a point. Let Victoria know he would stand by Midir and protect her if he ever needed to. "I won't let you hurt my fiance, and even if she asks I won't let you beat her." Obsidian replied. Magnus then grabbed his wife and pulled the sword from her hands before yelling "STOP THIS CRAZINESS!! WE HAVE A PATH TO PEACE IN FRONT OF US! IF WE CONTINUE THIS WAR WE WON'T HAVE ANY SONS LEFT!" The Queen just ran out of the room crying ignoring everything.

Midir let out a long deep breath as the sword was blocked before leaning forward as adrenaline began to course through her veins, setting everything on fire as the queen left. Slowly she rose to her feet and slumped into Obsidian for a moment and patted his shoulder a little show she was okay. "Thank you.." She muttered to Magnus before standing up straight and shaking her head. "I know it must see strange but i assure you, this is not a trick.. i am the only one of my kind that can take this form.." She muttered before bowing to him. "I am happy that you see the good that can come from this union... If there is anything i can do to help the Queen.. let me know."

Back
Top Bottom