Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

Obsidian laughed a bit at Midir's response then bowed to he saying "Oh forgive me my lady, I didn't notice I was being rude to the dragon princess." He then gave her a playful wink before listening to everything she said and replied "Well are you saying they will be mean to us or something? because I can take them if I need to"

"What no... and trust me the less fighting we do here the better. I don't want the whole empire coming to tear you apart." She added and couldn't help but laugh a little. "All of them are rather level headed, the ones who wish to keep the war going on, are well... keeping the war going on." She stated before brushing back a section of her red hair, bringing her knees up to her stomach. "Plus i hold a powerful position in the empire, attacking me would be like a death sentence." She added before turning to him and gave a slight smile.

"I see, well that sounds about right, those who want to fight usually find a way to do it. I guess the same holds true for dragons as it does for people huh?" Obsidian replied as he sat on the floor of the cave he continued to listen to what Midir had to say. "Well that makes sense, I will just stay close to you. Then again I enjoy being close to you" Obsidian said moving right up next to her and putting an arm around Midir.

Midir rolled her eyes a little before resting her head on his shoulder. "Smooth." She mused before closing her eyes as she rested against him, she had after all been flying all day, and that mountain was no easy thing to climb for her age. Just yet... and though she would never admit it to anyone, she was rather out of shape. She let out a soft breath and soon enough seemed to be sleeping with her head resting neatly against his shoulder.

Obsidian chuckled and said "Well I try to be smooth" Midir rested her head on his should Obsidian made sure to wrap his cap around them like a blanket. He then casted his usually barrier, one that would just inform him if something entered it. He then gently rested his head against Midir's before falling asleep with her next to him. He wouldn't wake up until Midir moved in the morning.

Midir had a rather restless sleep. She barely moved but was incapable of resisting the involuntary twitches, as images of fire and rain cascaded down from the heavens, large creatures beyond most of her understanding marching over the earth that seemed to be choking itself and preventing anything from growing. It wasn't something that she liked, or even wished to remain in. Though she was forced to continue to observe it with little option to look away. Moving forward, her eyes snapping open she felt her chest heaving and wretching before whatever passed for dragon bile spat out onto the ground. Causing the rock to hiss and corrode slowly.

Obsidian woke in the middle of the night he could tell his fiance was having a rough sleep. He could tell be the expression on her face. So he leaned in and kissed her lips. As he kissed her Obsidian began to pore magic into her. It would relax her muscles and ease her mind so it would make it easier for her to relax. He then kissed her forehead before closing his eyes and trying to fall back asleep himself.

She continued to heave her chest, having woken up after he had kissed her. She wiped her mouth and stood up before making her way outside of the cave to get some fresher air. Looking around for a moment she sat on the grass and began to pick at it, just lightly taking the strands of it in her hands and moving it around. A mindless task to distract the mind.

The morning was a crisp one, it was a sign that winter was getting nearer and with winter would come the cold and snows. Though who knows maybe this time the winter will be a nice thing to have. A pleasant change for the entire land.

As Midir got up Obsidian followed her standing next to her as she played with grass. "Feeling okay Midir? It didn't seem like you where sleeping well. If you want you can rest up a little bit longer." Obsidian said as he knelt down and rubbed her back.

"Well considering i vomited i could be better." She muttered as she plucked another strand of grass from the ground and moved it between her fingers for a moment, the cold air cooling her body down from the slight bit of sweat that had covered her body. "Just a rough dream was all, nothing wrong with that."

Obsidian chuckled a but at her first reply before saying "Your tongue is a sharp as ever, though I guess I did walk right into that didn't I?" He then listened to Midir talk about the dream she had, and he sat down next to her on the ground. "You want to talk about the dream? Isn't that what spouses are suppose to be for? someone to talk to right?" Obsidian replied as he sat next to her. "Of course I won't force you to talk with me about anything you don't want to"

She glanced over at him before waving her hand slightly as if dismissing the question. "It's fine in all honesty, it was just a dumb dream." She gave him a little smile though, "Thank you for showing concern though." After a few moments she was back on her feet and stretching her arms above her head as she looked over the lands for a moment. "We should really start pressing on soon don't you think? Or is there something you had in mind for that little cave behind us?" She added, in an almost teasing tone of voice.

"So be it darling, and your welcome." Obsidian replied letting her let go of the dream. He nodded at her suggestion to leave, though after she added the idea about doing something in the cave Obsidian couldn't help but agree. "That sounds wonderful" He replied as he stood up and put his hands on Midir's waist and kissed her deeply. He then picked her up in his arms and walked her back into the cave.

Once they where in the cave Obsidian he sat down on the ground making sure to keep Midir in his lap so her body wouldn't touch the ground. With his cap benearth them he now grabbed back onto Midir's hips and began to make out with her once again, working his hands up her body to her large supple breast.

She chuckled a little as he picked her up and began to carry her towards the cave, after a rather surprising kiss from him to which she happily returned. Within seconds she found herself on his lap, and kissed him deeply once again, enjoying the sensation of it for once from him. Though he didn't seem to want to take it slowly, as she could feel his hand working up to the goal on her chest. Plucking herself away form him she stared into his eyes for a moment, her red hair covering part of her eye as she smiled softly at him. "I..." She rested her forehead against his before letting out a soft warm breath and moved her head to kiss his ear before whispering directly into it. "I'm pregnant."

Obsidian may have been moving quick, but how couldn't he? He was in love with Midir, not to mention he found her very attractive. In the last month she had allowed him to open his heart once again. He loved her so much, she was also helping him pursue his dreams of peace. In his mind there was nothing more he could ask for in a woman. Though when she lifted herself up and whisper into his ear, obsidian was in shock. They had just made love a couple night ago, how could she know she was already pregnant? "How.. how do you know?"

(Just a reminder, I hate it being someone else kid. It is one of my no's. I am sure it Obsidian's but just in case I wanted to remind you)

(I'm not sure whether to be hurt you'd think that... or laugh XD)

Midir furrowed her brow a little, "Well it's not for certain, and i am skilled with magic, i think i'd be able to detect when there's a little bit of life in me." She muttered and gave a slight smile before she adjusted herself a little on him. "Just thought you would like to know at least.."

(lol laugh, I just thought you said we where going to wait for them to have kids so I was confused. Like does that mean that she was pregnant all along or did she change her mind XD)

At her words Obsidian quickly wrapped his arms around her and help her close to him. He hugged her tightly and smiled saying "Thank you so much Midir... you know how much I wanted kids... I promise I will make sure to do be the best father I can. I am sure our first child will be wonderful just like their mother". After the Obsidian let go of her and put his hand on her tummy before saying "I have one question.... will you be laying an egg or not? I don't mind if you lay an egg I was just curious"

(No i said that i'd let you know if she was pregnant :p and i may have lied just to throw you off the scent a little)

She perked an eyebrow at him for a moment as he clutched her stomach, there was barely anything there to tell she was pregnant. "Err no... Dragons don't lay eggs, well most don't they are just born scaleless, so it should be a regular birth." She couldn't help but smile at him a little bit though. "I'm sure you're going to be a good father though...but if all goes well the child will be born in thirteen months... give or take." She added before hugging him back gently.

(lol well you definitely got me there that is why I was so confused XD)

"I see, well I wasn't sure but I know now huh?" Obsidian replied. He kissed Midir's forward as she explained to him about her pregnancy and how long it would take. "Thank you for having faith in me as the father of your children, I have complete faith in you as their mother. Though don't be surprised if I become a little over protective of you. I know you are strong but still you are carrying our child now. I have two lives to protect, two lives I would happily give my own for". With that Obsidian kissed Midir once again, it was a deep but gently kiss as they held each other in their arms.

Midir smiled a little at him, she wasn't complaining it was nice in a way. "Well i just hope nothing will cause you to do that.." She added and poked the top of his head as he kissed her forehead. "I know it's a long wait for you, but it'll be worth it." Dragons had longer pregnancies, due to the fact that A it took a lot of energy to grow them inside, and B it allowed them to be a bit more developed in certain areas. Midir could only guess how long a half breed would be. She leaned forward as he kissed her, kissing him back, doing her best to return the affection.

"I would wait as long as I needed to for my children Midir Darling" Obsidian replied to her before they began to kiss again. Obsidian made his amor and clothes disappear so they only thing around him was his cap as Midir rested in his lap. As they kissed Obsidian pushed his tongue through Midir's lips and began to press his tongue up against hers. His hand gently began to undo her outfit making sure to continue kissing her. Obsidian honestly hoped she would have ask to make love again, he had enjoyed making love with her so much last time, he couldn't wait to have her once again. Right now Midir was like Obsidian's drug.

Midir shook her head a little before kissing him back and let out a soft breath, keeping her arms around him. Though it wasn't hard to feel his cock as he was wearing nothing but his cape after all. She wasn't wearing much, it was just a large bit of cloth around her to keep her decent, and so it only took a moment for him to remove it, leaving her bare in front of him. She could feel the cold air around her and moved back a little to adjust herself on his lap before moving her head closer and kissed his forehead before his neck. She pressed her chest against his torso and moved one hand to trace along the inside of his leg, slowly moving to his crotch. She had to admit he was a fairly good kisser.

Obsidian continued his deep loving kiss with his beloved Midir. His tongue twirled around hers are their lips rubbed up against each other. Feeling her plump breast press up against his chest made a deep breath escape his lips. As her hand began to move up his leg his cock twitched in anticipation, for his lovers touch. Sliding his tongue out of Midir's mouth Obsidian lick her cheek like a hungry animal tasting his meal. "I want you so bad right now Midir, sorry if I seem desperate, but you just make me feel so hungry for you." Obsidian said as he breathed deeply.

Midir smiled a little at the kiss though as he spoke she moved back from it and lightly nuzzled his cheek with her nose. She stayed close to him for a moment, "We do have a fair bit of ground to still cover though..." She added, as if putting up a slight argument against it. "It's your call.." She muttered, moving her arms around his neck and lightly caressed the back of his head with her soft tender touch.

Obsidian smirked at her protest which did nothing more then to tease him and make him want her more. Obsidian then grabbed onto Midir's hips and replied "Oh no, you cannot tease me like this and expect me to back down. Anyways by now I thought you might realize I am a man who finsihes what he starts." Obsidian gripped Midiir's hips as he lined his cock up with her entrance. Then he thrusted upwards into Midir, burrying his member into her letting out a loud moan. "Oh Baby you feel so damn good!"

Back
Top Bottom