Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

She chuckled a little, as a few gentle strands of her crimson red hair fell into her face. It was settled nicely over one of her eyes as she felt the breath of him over her lower lips, and then he entered. She adjusted herself on him, and gave a light squeeze as she remained sitting in his lap. "You don't have to say it out everytime.." She leaned forward and kissed his lips, her soft lips warm like the heat of a small fire. "But it's nice when you do."

"Its only my second time with you sweet heart... forgive me if I haven't gotten use to how good you feel" Obsidian replied playfully as he ground his hips up into Midir. He then leaned in and kissed Midir's soft warm lips. Her mouth was warm and comforting. He thought it may be because she was a dragon that her insides and mouth felt so warm. Though he wasn't going to complain at all, mainly because it made everything feel better. As they made out Obsidian moaned into her mouth, still grinding his hips into hers. He then gave her butt a gently spank to let her know he wanted Midir to ride him.

Midir shook her head, to hide the small smile that formed on her lips as he said that, feeling him inside her as she rocked her hips a little and closed her eyes. She perked her brow at him, and pressed her hand against his chest to make him lean back a little as she began to rock her hips back and forth over his member. The cloth that she was using to covering herself, slipped off her frame over his lap partially, exposing her breasts and the rest of her long mane of hair. As she rocked her hips and bounced a little on him, she squeezed around his cock so he could feel just that little bit extra, whilst a small moan left her lips.

As Midir pushed her self against him Obsidian made sure to lean back so he was now laying down while she was on top of him. Obsidian couldn't help but moan out as she began to ride him. Though when the cloth fell down Obsidian got another wonderful view of his fiance's beautiful body. He then reached out and grabbed onto Midir's large plump breast. He happily buried his hands into her soft elastic breast. This time he decided to let Midir take over and just have her way. He was enjoying it to much to let it go any other way.

Midir let out a slight groan as she continued to grind against him. His hand on her breast just drove her forward in the lust building up inside of her. She felt her body heat increasing as the nice feeling moved over her, she rose up before ppushing down on his shaft, staying still for a moment as she looked down into his eyes for a moment, thinking about everything that led to here. "Hard to think i was your prisoner, a few weeks ago.." She said with a sly grin on her face.

Midir wasn't the only one was starting to feel it, Obsidian himself could feel it to. His body was heating up as MIdir bounced up and down on his long hard cock. He never stopped playing with her breast either, moaning the entire time. He couldn't help but admit he loved big breast, and MIdir's was perfect for him. As Midir looked into his eyes Obsidian looked back smiling "I know, kind of crazy... though you could go back to being my prisonor, we could do some pretty kinky things with that couldn't we?" He said playfully before gently pinching Midir's hard nipples.

She brought up an eyebrow and felt a smile form on her lips before a light laugh. "Okay, well at least i know where your heads at.." She panted and arched her back to move her hips along his cock, before straightening to push it back, she wasn't moving particularly fast but was making sure that he could feel it. She was getting wetter, which made it easier for her to move along his shaft as she could feel his hand kneading her breast like it was something he didn't want to let go. She felt a hot breath leave her mouth as she looked back down at him, her eyes like rubies had been placed in her head, and her pupils slitted, looking more reptilian than human.

"How can my head not be there when I have a beautiful fiance like you on top of me like this?" Obsidian replied. Though soon Midir began to ride him once again, he could feel how wet she was. It felt so good, Obsidian could feel the heat building up once again. As she rode him Obsidian made sure to play with her hard nipples sending pleasure through her body. As Midir's eyes glew so did Obsidians, expect his glew gold like the sun as he reached his climax. He could fell it, his long meaty cock twitching inside of Midir's warm moist pussy. He felt like his whole body was melting as she squeezed him. "OH GOD BABY I AM ABOUT TO CUM!!"

She gave him a slight smile as she lifted up, just to the tip before pushing down hard on him and took in a deep breath, as she let out a moan of her own that echoed through the cave. She could feel the sensations he was sending into her, and just remained there for him, after making that move. Her back relaxing as a small layer of sweat formed over her skin.

Midir seemed to already know exactly what to do for her man as she buried him deep inside her, Obsidian let out a very loud moan the echoed through the cave. Once again he filled Midir up with a large serving of his semen. His moaning quickly turned into heavy breathing as he sat up and wrapped his arms around Midir holding her close to him.

Midir panted a little as she held him close and rubbed his back gently as she felt his arms hold her close to him. She panted slightly and nuzzled against his cheek for a moment as she remained still for a few moments, to gather herself. One of her hands lihgtly moved p and ran through his black hair before resting at his side. "Alright.... we should get moving.."

After those few moments had past and Midir had finally gathered herself Obsidian nodded "Alright sweet heart, though I think we should get dressed first." He said before giving Midir a peck on the nose. He then pulled himself out of her causing his seed to gush out. After helping Midir get cleaned off he resummoned his armor. "Shall we" Obsidian asked once they where all together again.

Midir let out a sigh as she looked over him and smiled, though was surprised when he suddenly helped clean her and just laughed a little as she shook her head. She rose her hands over her head, as a red mist began to surround her body, creeping from her toes up to her neck and once it ended, she was clothed in baggy pants, black leather boots a white shirt open to her chest exposing a bit of cleavage and a long red coat with the collar up turned. "Right come on." She stood outside and her skin grey paler and scaled as she turned into her truer dragon form, taking her gargantuan dragon form that was bigger than previous dragons that have been seen. Whatever abilities Midir had, she seemed to be able to alter her size at will. She knelt for Obsidian to climb onto her back before beating her powerful wings and shooting up into the sky.

When Midir asked him to come Obsidian happily followed he outside of the cave. As Midir grew bigger and bigger Obsidian just smiled. It wasn't a smile of amusement but one of pride. Proud that his Beloved was such a strong being. So of course when Midir asked him to hop on, Obsidian jumped on immediately and rested inside of her main. "Any reason why you wanted to increase your size? or should I ask is this how big you really are?" Obsidian said as they rode off into the sky together.

"I want to make my presence known now that we are deeper into the lands." She responded as the wind moved over them, as they soared through the clouds like a well dragon. "As for size, just a little bigger than this is my full size." She responded as her wings made a loud whooshing sound as they carved through the air, keeping her air born. "How fast can you normally fly?" She asked him, "I've seen your wings and you appear to be fond of them."

"Ahhh! That makes sense" Obsidian replied before listening to her talk about how big she can get which made him chuckle a bit before saying "Well I will make sure to have a place where you can stretch out back at the castle" At her question her scratched his chin saying "Pretty quick, my normal speed is much slower than you are right now. Though with magic I can go a bit quicker than this. I had to.... in order to slip in and out of your outer territories... you know when I..."

"Yes i know." She responded and beat her wings once more as a particularly strong gust of wind shot over her back as she looked down. There was growing less grass lands and forest, and more towns and cities. Each building looking as if it had been melted out of the sheer rock that was around the area. The stones perfectly smooth and shaped that any dragon could fit in with little difficulty. "We're close." SHe said as she lifted her head back up and focussed on where they were going.

Obsidian just allowed the conversation to end there, he didn't really want to talk about his past. Obsidian looked down at all the towns and villages... he couldn't believe there we so many large cities within the dragon territory. As far as he knew no human had come this far into the territory and he was the first. "I see, thank you for trusting me this far into your homeland... think your father will be expecting to see a human this far in? Well half human but as we talked about before lets keep that under wraps for now"

Soon the towns and villages did turn into one large city surrounding a large castle made of bronze. The castle gleaming in the light as the metal reflected the sunlight. "If he expected an elf he'll be sorely disappointed." She said as she began to descend into the city and landed at the front gates, where there were two huge dragons in light blue armour. "Midir, you've returned. Your father is awaiting your visit." They bowed their heads, their armour clunking before eyeing the human. "Who's the runt?" One asked.
"He is a guest." Midir said, as she glared down at the guards, she was indeed far bigger than the ones protecting the castle. "I am sure you two will hear the news in due course." She then walked passed them, batting her red wing a little causing one to flinch as she moved inside.

As Obsidian saw the large glowing castle he just whistled, impressed with the beautiful scenery before him. "You dragons really know how to build an castle huh?" Regulus said right before they landed. Though they seem to be greeted by a couple of guards, one of which called Obsidian a runt. In most cases Obsidian would have out right put the guard in their place. Though not now, this was for peace, for everyone else and for their children. If the first thing he did after landing at the castle of the Dragon king was beat up on one of his guards there would be problems.... so for now he would keep his mouth shut.

Though as MIdir passed them and one flinched he could help but give the dragon a friendly wave from a top of Midir as they passed by. "So if your father likes me half as much as my father liked you by the end of this I think I will consider this trip a win" Obsidian said to Midir.

She let out a low snort before nodding. "Well we'll have to get an audience with him before that happens." She said and looked around the interior of the castle as with the outside it was superbly decorated. Though the archways and doorways were made that even Midir could easily move her way through them, her claws clacking on the ground as she walked. They passed banners that told stories long forgotten by the other races, and even a few in languages long dead. She glanced around before turning into a large room, where was a large thrown carved out of black crystal. There sat upon was a dragon with metallic looking scales, and eyes that looked as if pure gold had been melted down and poured into them. Out of all the dragons and all the species out there, it was clear he was the only one that deserved and had the power to back up the title of Emperor.

As they made their way through the castle Obsidian looked around at all the art work and banners. Most of which was in a language he couldn't read. Though the true sight to behold was what Obsidian took to be the dragon emperor. He was massive, and air around him screamed raw power. Though the thing that fascinated him the most was his golden eyes. It was odd to him... mainly because Obsidian had never seen anyone other than himself to have Golden eyes. Though he only had it in his angel form. Obsidian then whispered to Midir "So I take it that's him... should I go say hi and give him my fathers letter or let you do the talking for now...."

"I'd wait just a little bit." She responded and came to a stop at the foot of the black crystal throne as her father stared down at them. Remaining as still as a statue before he began to move down the throne, his thick tail sliding down the steps after him. His powerful legs taping the beautifully polished stone floor. Midir remained where she was as she stared at him before bowing her head. "Hello father, it's been a while."

"Yes." Was all he responded before snorting and shaking his head, "Little one you can leave the back of my daughter now." He growled, whether it was meant to threaten or not was unclear it just seemed like there was a growl to his voice whenever his voice wasn't loud. "I have seen snippets of why you have come, though nothing too clear." He added and came to a stop. "So inform me human... why are you here?" His head moved down to stare at the prince with his golden eye. For the conversation's sake he began to change into a dragon-kin. Whilst Midir could fully become human and change her form at will, only select dragons could take on a form like this. Even though the Emperor was still over seven feet tall, and his wings wrapped around him like a cloak, keeping a heavy draconic appearance.

Obsidian nodded at Midir's response making sure to follow her lead. He then let the father and daughter chat with one and other, though it didn't take long for the Emperor to ask him to remove himself from his daughter. Though it made sense, he didn't yet know they where a pair let alone Midir was carrying their child. Though he was getting sick of being called "Little one" and "Runt" quickly. Though for now he would put up with it.

When the emperor change into his more human shaped form he just raised an eye brow thinking that is where Midir got it from. "My name is Prince Obsidian Elatha, Heir to the Human Kingdom. I bring a letter to you from my father the King." Obsidian replied to the king. He then knelt before him and held out the letter that his father had written. The Letter detailed everything in a respectful manner. The want for peace, as well as his support for Midir and Obsidian's Union.

The emperor looked over the pair of them as Obsidian came to a stop and and slowly took the letter from the man's hand. "Why is there the sudden change of course from the humans not wanting to see us slaughtered, Midir?" He asked and was seemingly reading the letter as he spoke.

Midir adjusted her stance a little and looked down at the Emperor before letting out a sigh, "I am trying to make a truce between the two kingdoms and the most effective way i could decide on was marriage to Obsidian here, the future ruler of the Empire and the future ruler of the Kingdom could have a strong bond together." She said and remained quiet as her father slipped the letter beneath his wing.

"I see... though i sense a union has already been made between the two of you, just not in marriage yet." He said still having that growl on his lips before making his way to the throne, his claws clacking on the stone. "I will agree to this with one term, that this Angel of theirs comes to me and asks for my forgiveness." He sat down on the black crystal throne.

Back
Top Bottom