Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

Obsidian just listened to the two talk, letting Midir talk for them. She knew her father much better then he did, so he thought it best to let Midir talk as much as possible. It seemed he also could tell Midir was pregnant. He didn't know how, but he could easily ask about that at a later time.

Though soon The Dragon Emperor ask for the angel to ask for forgiveness. It seemed like the dragon emperor had figured out that this angel of theirs wasn't from the heavens after all. Then again its true the angel didn't operated like any other angel. It may have been easy to trick the flocks of believes and humans, though the old wise dragon king seemed to put one and two together. Though it seemed he didn't know who the angel was, well at least yet.

Obsidian just turned to Midir and kissed her on the check and whisper "If this turns out badly make sure to take care of our little one" He ask of her. Obsidian then turned to the Dragon king and smiled before transforming. His jet black wings, golden eyes and black holy armor enveloped him before he knelt down in front of the dragon Emperor before saying "I ask for your forgiveness and accept any punishment you see necessary. As long as no harm comes to Midir, our child or my people."

The Emperor watched, closely as he leaned in to whisper to his daughter as he stayed still on the throne watching with curiosity as this boy prince changed into the advisory of his people, the one who had killed so many of the innocent. The emperor rose his left index finger before clacking it onto the arm of his throne. As he did the doors around him closed with the sound of rumbling stone, and the light seeping in from the ceiling darkened around them. Rising from his chair, seemingly bigger than before as his winged cloak twitched and the scales of him glistened in the low light. "Ebony Angel..." He growled before coming to a stop in front of him, his foot curling as his claws dug into the stone work. "And my daughter..." He snarled before moving his hand over his own, and then taking Obsidian's in his other and cutting it with one sharp claw before grasping it so the wounds touched. "By the right of a blood pact, no more blood shall be spilt between our races... and if any of us go back on such a promise, may they be struck down where they stand." His eyes flashed and both their arms began to glow. A blood pact was an ultimate magic, once cast it can never be undone. "Except... to those who both agree are the threat." He added at the end, as wording such a thing poorly could lead to complications in the future.

Obsidian looked up at the Dragon emperor as he looked to his daughter and said their names. When the emperor took his hand Obsidian said nothing letting him wound him. If it meant that his child and people could be safe he would have happily let the dragon emperor take his life and was fully prepared for it. Though it seemed he was creating a blood pact between the two of them. That made Obsidian smile and his helmet dissapeared before he replied "I think that this blood pact is a perfect Idea, and I promise that I will do everything I can to bring an end to all bloodshed between our people. Those who oppose peace, will be met with out combined power."

With that he stood up and looked the Dragon emperor in the eyes, though oddly the golden glow in his eyes where similar to his. Though after a second he just turned to Midir and smiled before walking over to her and giving her a big hug.

The Emperor remained quiet and merely moved back to his throne as he turned back into the titanic dragon again, seemingly to no longer be able to, or willing to hold his dragonkin position. His arm that he had made the bond with Obsidian had lighter markings along that, would require a keen eye to look upon. He lowered his head to peer at the Angel. "You may say that properly, once you and my daughter have been wed." He growled before looking to the side.

Midir bowed her head, and her body. "Thank you father." She spoke clearly so her voice would move over the room, beofre smiling and hugging Obsidian back, holding him tightly as both her arms settled around his waist, and she moved her head onto his shoulder.

Obsidian bowed to the emperor once more at his next words "Thank you I will make sure to be a good husband to your daughter." With that he was now hugging Midir. Once she rested her head on his shoulder Obisidian leaned in a planted a kiss on her cheek. "Why don't we rest up for today and then tomorrow you can show me around your home?" Obsidian asked.

Midir glanced around for a moment before taking a moment to go to her father and the pair exchanged no words, and merely she hugged his leg, due to being in human form and her father still in dragon. "Thank you father." The Emperor lowered his head before letting out a low growl that could pass for a whisper of his. "I expect to see my grandchild once they walk in this realm.." Midir nodded and took a step back before bowing and returning to Obsidian. "I don't believe we have any human beds, and my room would be far too big for the pair of us.." She said to him, and began to think to herself. "We could visit Lowgar."

At the emperors request Obsidian gave him a nod and a smile letting him know that he was in full support of his child being close with the Dragon Emperor. Once Midir came back he smiled and replied to her saying "Well I slept fine in the cave, I think if you are my cuddle buddy I will have no problem sleeping" Once she mentioned Lowgar he replied "Oh I would be more than happy to visit one of your cities!"

Midir blinked before lightly digging her knuckles into his side. "Not in front of my father." She said with a slight chuckle as he talked about a cuddle buddy. She took his hand to guide them out of the throne room as there was likely more business for the emperor. "Hmm oh no Lowgar is not a city Obsidian." The red haired woman said, "Lowgar is a person, a builder. Come." She moved along the halls of the place before approaching a large wooden door which she, with great effort pushed open to reveal what was inside.

Inside it was dark, with only a few shafts of light glistening into the room. Strung from the ceilings were finely carved wooden dolls and puppets that were suspended in the air by strings. There were also all sorts of other wooden objects held on the ceiling and littered upon the ground, with elegant carvings in them, delicate symbols. It was as if a madman had been set about within this cave of a room.

As Midir dung her knuckle into his side Obsidian flinched. Though soon after hearing her words, Obsidian began to giggle. "Okay fine I will keep that to myself" He replied. At her explaination he smiled and said "Sure I would love to meet this builder." With that he followed Midir through the castle until their reached the large wooden door, though was surprised by what was inside.

It seemed that the inside of the room was what he could only describe as a museum. "So does this builder, build anything but sculptures... no offense I just expected... you know an architect or Blacksmith...."

"Being dragons, melting stone into what is needed is an easy task for people such as us." She said, and traced her hand along a few of the wooden carvings before letting out a sigh. "He does enjoy his carvings though, in his words it is a skill that is needed to be learnt, a delicate touch can go a long way. The puppets above help him build such a thing... He is a..."

"He is what little dragon?" Came a low voice, as the head of a great green dragon snaked out of the shadows before just plopping down in front of them, his eyes like ambers embedded in the skull. "Please... continue talking about the great Lowgar." He added, and gave a brief wink. "Aaah so nice to have guests visit me... what can i help you with little ones?" His voice was kind and welcoming, with a slight hint of curiosity.

"That makes sense honestly" Obsidian replied poking one of the wooden carving. At this point in time Obsidian was examining one of the carving and listening to what Midir was saying when he heard an unfamiliar voice echoing through the cave. To which made Obsidian turn to what was a giant green dragon. "Guess everything is big around here huh?" Obsidian said as he looked at the new dragon.

Though it seems he would find out right away that this big green dragon was the builder know as Lowgar. Which had Obsidian waiving before he said "Nice to meet you, I am Obsidian Elatha, Heir to the human empire and fiance to Midir".

Lowgar chuckled a little, as fumes of smoke left his nostrils, eyeing the human up. "I suppose around here, the bigger something is the older it is." He added, "The very building you are standing in is not older than myself... but is close." He said bowing his head, "Aaaah well that is an interesting predicament is it not? Your fiance Midir?" He asked, almost amused.

"Yes Lowgar, he is so be nice." She stated and moved beside the man and took his hand in hers. "I have a request for you, if you are up to the task." She smiled as she saw the great green head of the dragon nod up and down and respond with, "I don't have much to do nowadays so please." Midir squeezed Obsidian's hand for a moment. "It is something simple, as i can see travelling in the future. Would it be possible for you to make a bed for my room, as the bed i have would be far too big for the two of us as humans."

Lowgar remained quiet, staring at the two of them before the puppets on the ceilings began to descend, and twitch to life. With creaks of wood and the twang of wires they began to move to logs of wood, and started sawing, filing and engraving for the frame of the bed. "It will be done, your highness."

As Lowgar mentioned an interesting predicament Obsidian himself raised an eye brow. Though before he could question what Lowgar meant by predicament it seemed that Midir spoke up and told him to be nice. Though soon Midir was taking her hand in his. Though he didn't know why, he would soon find out.

As Midir mentioned a request Obsidian turned his full attention to her, though as soon as she mentioned what it was for Obsidian leaned in and quickly gave Midir a kiss on the cheek. He didn't really care that Lowgar was there and watching. He just wanted to Midir to know how appreciative he was for her thinking about him, so he decided to show her some affection. Now only holding her hand tighter, but not to tight.

When the wooden figures came down and began to work, Obsidian was taken back. He was impressed and honestly didn't see that coming. "Wow you know how to work don't you Lowgar" Obsidian said as he watched the tools go to work and make their new bed.

Midir smiled, as a blush came over her cheeks before she let out a long sigh and kissed his corner of his mouth. Lowgar's puppets worked slowly, and soon enough they were marching out with a feather stuffed bed for them, the green head of the dragon looked towards Midir. "Anything else your Highness? And oh please Obsidian, it is absolutely my pleasure to do such a task." He spoke in a smooth voice before smiling at him.

Midir shook her head and went to guide Obsidian out of the room, before chuckling a little. "Lowgar... can be a bit strange sometimes."

Obsidian smiled and replied to Lowgar saying "It must be nice to have such a kind and skilled builder around all the time". Though soon he was walking out of the room with Midir and she was talking about Lowgar which made him chuckle before he replied "He seems like a good guy, anyways I am happy he made a bed for us" Obsidian then looked around to make sure no one was looking before giving Midir a playful slap on the butt. "Anyways we will make sure to get good use out of that bed won't we?" He said to her with a wink.

Midir smiled before moving forward as her cheeks turned a little red like her hair. "Erm.... yes of course." She said with a little chuckle before brushing her hand through her red hair, and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "I am sure we will get use out of it... but now... i suppose we can't start making this wedding official." She told him, and wrapped her arms around his neck as she stared into his eyes. Hardly able to think that not long ago she was his prisoner, and had possible set herself up for a loveless marriage. But he was a great guy, incredible even. Resting her forehead on his she took in a deep breath. "I mean it won't take him long to set it up if you wish to go now."

Obsidian smiled as he watched Midir blush deeply. "Well I don't think I have ever seen you blush that deeply" He replied as Midir wrapped her arms around his neck. "As for our wedding I am ready when ever you are to set things up. I would be nothing but honored to be officially called your husband." Obsidian said before leaning in and giving Midir a deep passionate kiss. As he did he help onto her hips, eventually wrapping his arms around her to hold her tightly. Just happy to know he was going to be married to the most wonderful woman he had ever met.

"Am i not allowed to show a little emotion now and again?" She asked him with a slight chuckle before taking in a deep breath as she rested her head against his and as they held each other for a moment. "I suppose the sooner the better would be the best move to mak-." Her words were cut off by the kiss from him, and smiled into it as she began to kiss back, just feeling as though the world was gradually coming to a slow around them. Yeah, she was definitely in love with him. She moved back just a little and gave him a smile. "Okay... come on. Where else would you like to see?"

"Your more then welcome to, it is nice nice to see it" Obsidian replied chuckling as well. After the wonderful kiss he wink at Midir as she stepped back from him. At her Question he just smiled and walked up to Midir taking her hand in his before saying "What ever you take me to see it fine, I trust you to guide me". His words let Midir know just how much he trusted her, and that he was more than happy to put his fate in her hands.

Midir shrugged her shoulders at him, as to her she knew this place like the back of her hand. Thinking for a moment she decided to take his hand in hers and began to walk down the corridors, her footsteps echoing along the stone walls as they did so. She turned a little before coming to a large door which she pushed open, and showed what looked like a very decorated room. A large bed similar to a dogs bed lay in the corner, which was large, as well as a desk a few crystals books and various other things you'd expect to find in a bedroom.

Obsidian let Midir guide him through the castle, just looking around and taking in the awe of the castle. Eventually though they reached a beautifully decorated room, with what he could only describe as a dog bed in the corner. "Is this your room Midir?" Obsidian asked as he looked around gently shutting the door behind them.

Midir glanced around the place, it having been a long time since she had been in the castle let alone her room. "It is.." She said and tapped her finger tips together. "It is a little bit strange i can imagine." She said and moved next to the desk where compared to the rest of the room was a bed that looked a bit small. "Nothing special just a place." She added and gave him a small smile.

Obsidian smiled and shook his head "Nothing strange about it, to be honest inside this castle I am probably the strangest thing." Obsidian followed close to Midir as she moved towards the desk eventually taking her hands into his before saying "A home is someplace special, a home is something a lot of beings do not have. Now you are my home, and that makes you very special to me" Obsidian then leaned in and began to kiss Midir as he held her hands.

Midir would smile at him before taking in a slight breath as she squeezed his hands and leaned in to kiss him back. Taking the moment in as she held the kiss before moving her head back as a few strands of her red hair fell into her face. "Well i am happy i can be that person to you."

As Midir broke the kiss Obsidian gently removed some of the hair from her face before saying "I hope one day I can be that person for you to". With the He leaned back in and kissed Midir again, this time deeper as he pressed his body up against hers.

Back
Top Bottom