Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Aemira moaned softly into his mouth as the kiss continued to go on. She leaned her head forward before taking in a deep breath through her nose as she felt him beginning to move his hips. She relaxed a little as she felt him moving deeper inside of her before tensing just a little out of reflex. It had been a long time since she had done something like this.

Regulus made sure to start of slow and gently. He knew that Aemira said her people had been gone for a while. He didn't know how long that was, anyways he didn't want to rush things. In the end he was enjoying the moment way to much. He just continued to kiss his slowly moving his hips back and forth letting Aemira feel every inch of him move back and forth inside her at a steady pace.

Moaning a little louder into his mouth she traced her left hand down his back, feeling the muscles around them and came to his butt and gave it a playful squeeze as she grinned a little and moved back from the kiss. Her cheeks a little flushed as she stroked her right hand through his hair and smiled up at him.

Regulus smiled back at Aemira happily before gently pressing his head against her forehead and began to move his hips back and forth a little faster and began to moan out. He then moved one of his hands over to hers and gently held onto using his other hand to keep him steady "You feel so good Aemira" Regulus told her.

Aemira stared up into his eyes as she smiled up at him before taking in a deep breath as she tensed around his cock as he began to move quicker, giving him a snugger feeling whilst he was rocking his hips. She held his hand squeezing it as he continued to rock his hips. Moaning out lowly she moved her right hand to run down the length of his back.

Hearing Aemira moan Regulus began to pick up the pace, moving his hips faster and harder. Regulus started to moan even more "Oh Aemira! You Feel so Good!" he moaned out as he thrusted and pump, holding onto her hand tightly in return.

Aemira heard him beginning to call out and kept a hold of his hand as he thrusted into her. She could feel herself getting closer to the edge as her body continued to heat up, and pleasure building up within her. She took in a deep breath before she tensed tightly around him, but not tight enough for him to be unable to move as she came over him. Her juices leaking out of her as she did so.

Aemira wasn't the only one reaching her climax, so was Regulus. As he thrusted and pump he was getting ready to cum, then as Aemira gripped down on him harder and sprayed her juices he could no longer hold back. He then let out a loud moan as he came inside Aemira.

Breathing heavy he pulled himself out of her, Regulus then laid right next to Aemira and wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. As he did so he pulled the covered over them and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Lets get some sleep tonight beautiful" He told her.

Aemira panted as she adjusted herself on the bed and felt him moving closer and laid next to him as she gave a sleepy nod of her head. "Mhm... sounds like a plan." She had a bit of sweat on her bare form as she felt the covers coming over her body and rolled over a little so she could nuzzle in closer to Regulus. She kissed his cheek and let out a soft sigh. "This... was nice though.."

As she replied Regulus smiled kissing as her neck before he said "It was very nice... I hope to do it again with you sometime". With that Regulus closed his eyes resting with Aemira in his arms. He finally let the magic go that was helping him move his leg. Soon after he feel fast asleep holding onto Aemira tightly as he rested.

Aemira had a rather pleasant night's sleep to say the least. It didn't have any dreams or nightmares, it was just sleep. Sweet and undisturbed. Slowly she opened her eyes and took in a deep breath as she sat up in the bed, looking around bleary eyed for a moment. Yet seeing where she was brought a smile to her face as she rolled her shoulders, and yawned a little. "Hmm..." Bringing her left hand up she rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of them.

As Aemira arose from her sleep Regulus could feel the empty cold space next to him. He soon opened his eyes to see Aemira sitting up and yawning. He smiled as he saw her beautiful upper body in the morning sun and said "Whether its moonlight or sunlight you still look absolutely Beautiful Aemira" Though as he tried to sit up along side her he flinched a bit saying "Well I think I may have over did it last night... but it was totally worth it"

Aemira smirked at Regulus, yet it turned to one of concern once he flinched before she shook her head and kissed the top of his head, cupping his cheeks in her hands as she stared into his eyes with her molten red, and ice blue eyes. "I know i'm that good." She added as a joke before getting out of the bed, not having been one to be shy about her nakedness, she only had a duvet wrapped around her when she answered the door for politeness. She ran her hand behind her head and adjusted her black hair. "You were pretty good too."

As she cuped his cheeks and kissed the top of his head Regulus couldn't help but blush a bit. Though when she looked into his eyes he smiled back giving a soft chuckle to her joke. "Well I do appreciate your confidence Beautiful" Regulus replied, though as she said pretty good he laugh said "Only pretty good huh? Guess I will have to step up my game next time".

She looked over her shoulder before giving a little giggle as she began to pick her dress up from the floor and started to get re-dressed. "I suppose you will, but sadly i must depart from your chambers, and i don't think anyone would be happy with me walking naked through the castle. Well... anyone but you." She added and gave him a little wink as she began to do up her dress.

He shook his head as she talk to him still chuckling "Of course, though you are free to walk around my room naked anytime." As Aemira began to get dressed there was a knock on their door and in came one of the maids, Aemira did have her dress on when she came. Though it seemed she was surprised to see Aemira in the room so early "Oh my... I hope I didn't interrupt you two" Regulus shook his head and said "No just tell me what is going on" The maid then said that the grayham empire had replied to his letter telling them to surrender "Please read it" Regulus said.

Aemira glanced around for a moment before folding her arms, waiting to hear what had happened as she heard the terms of their surrender and the loss of their king on the battlefield. It was by no means something she had been looking forward to hearing let alone gaining the information of. "I suppose it is for the best." She commented afterwards.

The maid took a deep breath and began to read "We will not surround our lands to you young King. The Grayham empire will not fall over so easy, even at the lose of our king we remain strong and will continue on his Legacy of honor and strength. We do however wish for peace between our two kingdoms." Regulus sighed and said "We start the invasion of the Grayham Kingdom tomorrow, ready our troops. I have half of our forces ready to invade and the other half to stay here and prepare for invaders... I will lead the invasion myself. While I am gone I am putting Aemira in charge"

Aemira perked up an eyebrow before shaking her head, "No no, i'll go you stay." She said to him as she took a step closer, "You're better at inspiring people with what they need right now, i can quite easily get over the border and perform as many demonstrations of power it will take for them to surrender with Fang and Brisk alone, with an army we can start this invasion and get it underway and over quickly."

Regulus shook his head "I know you are strong Aemira.... I just want you to be safe in the Castle. You know how I feel about you... I won't be able to rest if I know your out on the front lines..." Regulus told her as her looking nervous at the idea of Aemira going out. He would rather go out on his messed up leg than put Aemira in any kind of danger.

"You understand how selfish that makes you sound don't you?" She asked him as she folded her arms under her chest, "If you feel that way when i'm out how do you think i'll feel knowing your out there on a leg that you can barely stand on without draining your reserves." She commented, her eyes narrowing to a dangerous margin. "How would these people feel knowing their king could die due to not letting his injuries heal? For the sake of them and myself, just let me go."

As Aemira snapped back at Regulus he looked down, almost like a child being scolded. Even the maids and servants in the hall ways chuckled and giggled as Aemira put Regulus in his place. Hell he couldn't even say anything back because she was totally right. After taking a deep sigh he said "Fine, just be safe, if anything happens to you I won't forgive you. I will rest and if anything happens I will come to your rescue just like you came to mine... though if you make me come save you I will make you be my Queen for that" He said knowing she wasn't prepared to be his Queen yet, hoping it would give her extra motivation not to let anything happen to her.

"Good, fine sure." She said and kept her harsh gaze him before turning to leave the room as her white and black hair flowed behind her. Within the hour she was suited up in her dragon scale armour of black and green and her two swords at her sides as she knelt down in the open, taking her blades in her hands as she began to utter a prayer to the heavens. In a language long thought dead. Afterwards she approached Fsng and mounted the red scaled dragon as the blue and red rose up into the air, flying away from the Kingdom with whomever the King wanted to go with her for the invasion.

As Aemira left all Regulus could do was sigh, excepting defeat in this battle. Though he made sure to send with her half his military forces. Over a two thousand heavy cavalry and arches where sent to Follow Aemira. Regulus made they knew that Aemira was in charge and they would follow her orders to the grave if they needed to.

Bernard stared forward as he watched the dragons taking off with their forces before letting out a sigh as he brushed a hand through his pale hair, moving off his face. "We will hear news i'm sure King Regulus." He said to him, with Aemira gone from the castle he was left to serve the next in charge, which was Regulus. "If she doesn't i assure you, i will be most displeased."

Back
Top Bottom