Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Regulus smiled brightly and she replied holding back his own tears. When he saw her cry he couldn't help but reach out and hold her. At the same time Aemira reached out to hold him. "Thank you so much Aemira, because of you I am now happiest man in the world." He replied to her as he gently held her in his arms swaying back and forth.

Aemira held him for just that little bit longer before moving back and chuckling just a little. "I am sure i could think of a way to make you feel happier." She taunted before kissing his forehead before taking his hand in hers, wiping away her tears with her free hand before laughing gently.

At her reply he chuckled "Yes I think you can do that to" With that Regulus guiding Aemira into the master bedroom. Once inside he began to take off his clothing looking deep into Aemira's eyes the whole time he did so. "You know Aemira, from the moment I first saw you, I though you where the most beautiful woman in the world and I still do" He told her.

Aemira smiled a little and just like the one she would be marrying she began to elegantly removed her gloves from her hands. Letting the fabric simply slide off and fall to the floor. "You did?" She asked with a small smile as she peered onto the stone floor. "I wish i could return the compliment but as you are neither a woman, nor beautiful i think it would prove to be wrong to say so. But you are rather handsome Regulus." She told him as she caressed his cheek for a moment before returning to her dress, taking her time to tease him as best she could.

Regulus nodded and replied "Yes I really did" As she came close to him and put her hand on his cheek he smiled happily listening to her words before he chuckled "Well thank you very much, if I caught the eye of a beautiful woman like you I would have to be handsome." Though soon Aemira was moving back to remove her dress which made Regulus lick his lips in anticipation, it had been to long since the last time they where together. Not to mention it had only been once.

Aemira slowly slipped out of her dress, as her clothing began to fall onto the ground exposing her pale back and body. Reaching up behind her back she pushed her hair back spreading it out around her before looking over her shoulder. Keeping her breasts covered as she gave him a little chuckle. "You're staring like a hungry dog."

As Aemira slipped out of her dress Regulus was removing the small tunic that covered his groan. As Aemira exposed her bare back to him, Regulus already started to her hard licking his lips as he remember what she look liked naked. Though Aemira called him out and he couldn't help but chuckle. He then walked up behind Aemira, wrapped his arms around her and gently squeezed her breast before saying "Well yes, I won't lie my body is starving for attention from you"

Aemira shook her head before laughing slightly as his hands squeezed her nice firm breasts. She closed her eyes for a moment to lean back into him, feeling a slight soothing sensation washing over her as she felt his embrace. She would be lying if she said she hadn't missed him either.

Regulus could feel Aemira's body leaning back up against him. As she did he just continued to gently squeeze her firm breast and he leaned down and began to kiss her neck and shoulders. He made sure to take the time to show her the attention she needed. Show her just how much her cared for her. His lips touched her skin softly kissing up her shoulder to her neck where he began to softly suck on her neck. His hands still working her breast.

Aemira let out a soft moan as he began to kiss her neck and shoulders, feeling a shiver run down her spine. Closing her eyes she lightly moved her right hand behind her to touch his cheek and trail her finger along it to move it to meet her own lips where she planned on kissing him back in return.

When she moved his head to her lips Regulus have her a deep loving kiss, his hands now moving down Aemira's side to her hips. Eventually he broke the kiss and turned her around before pressing their bodies together. He then leaned in and began to make out with Aemira, using his tongue to explore the inside of her mouth.

Aemira smiled before she was turned around and taken into a rather deep kiss. Kissing him back she closed her mouth to grab his tongue with her teeth as she smirked at him, before returning the kiss her own tongue sliding along his. She took one of her hands and brushed it behind his head as she closed the tiny distance between the pair of them.

As Aemira bit his tongue Regulus couldn't help but smile as he pressed his nose up against her nose and gently rubbed them together. When she started to kiss him deeply with her tongue her made sure to rub it in a circle around hers. Feeling her hand pull him closer only made him pressed his hard muscles against her body even more., now rubbing their bodies together allowing her to feel his hard cock up against her.

Aemira took in a shallow breath through her nose, to keep the kiss going for a little bit longer. She felt his cock graze against her before her left hand traced down and closed around it. Her hand gently stroke along the length of it before cupping at the end. She pulled back from the kiss as she rested her forehead against him. "Well i can tell you are excited to see me... but how excited?" She taunted him her eyes flashing a little.

When he felt her hands grip his cock Regulus left of a soft sigh. He then began to moan softly as she stroked his member listening to her words "I am so excited to be with you again Aemira, your insides felt so good. Your touch is like a drug to me.... my only question is how excited are you to see me?" With that Regulus moved his hand in between her legs to see if she was wet, and if she was how wet.

Aemira let out a slight sigh as she felt his hand between her legs, and a shudder ran down her spine. She was certainly wet between her legs and was excited to be with him. Letting go of his cock she turned to face him before kissing his lips. "Then what are you waiting for?" She asked him, looping her left arm around the back of his neck, before her right hand traced up along his torso.

Regulus smiled as he felt how wet she was. "Very excited I see" He followed up with, though soon she was egging him on which only made Regulus smile. He then picked up Aemira and tossed her onto the bed before climbing up ontop of her and thrusting his cock right up into her body letting out a loud moan. He then instantly leaned in and started making out with Aemira as he vigorously thrusting himself back and forth into her body.

Aemira giggled as she felt the ground leave from under her and she was put onto the bed. The soft mattress underneath her was certainly welcoming and she closed her eyes for a moment before feeling him thrusting into her. Gasping she tensed around him almost instantly before looking up to him and soon he began to kiss her again. She returned the kiss back, and wrapped her arms around him, tight enough for him to feel them, but light enough for him to move around easily.

Regulus pumped his hips back and forth into Aemira vigorously. With each thrust he made the whole bed shake. As he made love to Aemira there was a clear hunger in him. Not just hunger for sex, and her body, but hunger to be with someone he loved and who loved him back. Each kiss her gave her was deep and passionate. He couldn't have been happier in this moment, all he wanted to do was to be with a woman he loved. Finally he had it, someone to love and who would love him back.

Aemira let out a soft moan that gradually grew louder as he seemed to be thrusting into her like a machine. She could feel the heat building in her body as his own came with her. Smiling as she kissed him back, she ran her hands over his body before digging into his back to hold on as he took her for a ride. Each thrust it was like sparks of pleasure were pricking up over her body, and each one was better than the last.

Regulus didn't let up, he pistoned his cock into Aemira hard and fast making the whole bed shake from the force. His strong muscles kept him going at a steady pace, not relenting in his love making to Aemira. As they kissed and made love Regulus moaned deeply into Aemira's mouth. The vibrations from his moans shooting through her entire body. Though he was getting close as he body began to heat up, so he broke the kiss to say "OH AEMIRA!! ITS TO GOOD I AM GOING TO CUM!!"

Aemira let out a small moan that continued to grow before taking in a deep breath, she heard him yelling out and began to wrap her arms around his chest to keep him close. "Mmm... okay.." She said in between a pant and tensed around him once he gave a particularly strong thrust into her. As he did she let out a louder moan before going to find his lips and kiss him deeply once more.

As they kissed deeply Regulus moaned into her mouth, making sure to hold his seed until she was ready to cum. So he waited and continued to pump himself into her. Once he felt Aemira's orgasm, Regulus let his seed lose. Planting it deep inside of Aemira.

Aemira panted and unclasped her lips from his as she stared up into his eyes, feeling his cum filling her inside. Taking in a deep breath she patted his cheek before giggling a little. "I hope that at least was something special.." She mused in a rather tuneful tone.

Regulus smiled and chuckled with her as she patted his cheek. After listening to her words he replied saying "Any time with you is special." Regulus then pulled himself out of her before laying down next to her and wrapping his arms around Aemira. "How about we get some rest, we have to announce our soon to be union to the kingdom and plan a wedding tomorrow" Regulus said

Back
Top Bottom