Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

"We better, I have people sending us letters every day. Including ruby, if anything happens I should know within a few hours" He told Bernard, then when Bernard talking about her not returning he replied saying "If that happens, then I will burn down cities if I must to get her back. No matter how many bodies, and how much blood I need to shed, I would do what ever it takes to insure her safe return."

Bernard nodded before turning away from him to get something done, anything done. It was quite a bold statement from the King and it worried him a little, had he fallen so hard so quickly? In the coming weeks there would be letters returning to Regulus and they would hold naught but good news. It seemed with the combined strength they were making headway to the castle, and finally on the third week came a letter proclaiming that the capital had fallen after Aemira and her dragons landed within the castle Courtyard and marched straight into the stewards room to claim their surrender.

Maybe it was a harsh statement, though he did care for Aemira and she wasn't just important to him but also important for the wars that where soon to come. He needed her in so many ways, and he couldn't let anything happen to her. For both himself and his people, Aemira's safety was necessary. When the letter arrived Regulus was happy to hear Aemira had safetly captured the captial. He made sure to write back letting her know that she was free to return as soon as things where set up in the capital. He also wanted to make sure to have a parade for the return of her and their army. After all they had all fought great and deserved a victory rally.

Aemira would not return for another few days, but soon enough there was a roar that echoed over the hills that could only come from a beast of legend and renown, the blue scaled Brisk was seen coming over the edge followed by the red dragon Fang as the pair of them flew around each other as they made their way towards the castle, landing a few miles of it to meet up with the forces that returned home, the dragon landing with a heavy thud before it marched with the troops towards the castle with Aemira perched on his neck, looking tired, and a little battle worn but fine none the less.

Regulus had been eagerly awaiting Aemira's return, though after two days he finally heard a roar from his bedroom. He knew exactly what it was to, he quickly got up from his chair and put down the book he was reading and literally jump right off the balcony and made his way down the side of the castle using his magic. By now his leg and body was completely healed. As soon as Aemira Landed he rushed to he grabbing her in his arms right off the back of the dragon. "I missed you so much... I am happy for your safe return, and thank your for leading our people to victory" Regulus said before giving Aemira a deep kiss, not caring that so many where around to see him kiss her.

Aemira landed and Fang swayed his head around as he was looking at the crowd that seemed to be gathering before Brisk landed at his side. The two large dragons staring down at the people. Aemira was pulling herself from the saddle on the dragon and took in a deep breath as she was about to tread down onto the ground. She felt a tug around her before she was pulled down into someone's embrace. Seeing just now it was Regulus but before she could respond he was kissing her, and smiling she began to kiss him back with a soft smile before wrapping her arms around his neck as her raven black hair trailed down her back.

After he finished kissing Aemira, Regulus took a deep breath and said "You look like you have been through a lot, though your still just as beautiful" He then stood back up and held her hand as they stepped off of Fangs back and began to walk through the cheering crowds of people with her. "You said these are not your people but I think they do like you Aemira" Regulus teased her as they walked side by side.

"Shut up.." She muttered as he said that and she was hiding a very feint blush as the crowd was cheering around them. She let out a soft sigh and gave a low whistle as the dragons twitched their heads in a snake like manner and began to fly away to clear some space for the others. "Has much happened here whilst i was gone?" She yelled over the cheering crowds.

Aiden couldn't help but chuckle as she told him to shut up and looked away. Soon the two dragons where flying away and the two of the where working there way to the castle leading the procession of soldier behind them as the people cheered. "No, we have yet to be attacked by another kingdom just yet... though I have heard of movement from one of the southern kingdoms. Though they are normally peaceful, so it is odd to hear them attacking others first" He replied to her.

"Perhaps we can get to them first.." She said as her armour glistened a bit in the light before she looked over the people in the crowd. "Try and stop a fight before it happens." She muttered and then glanced at him with a little smirk. "Any more suitors come around looking for your hand in marriage, or has rumour began to scare them away?" She asked him with a slight chuckle before she waved a bit at the people and then gestured to the soldiers behind her.

Regulus nodded and replied "I agree, we need to strike while the Iron is hot. Give the men a couple days to rest, we plan and get an idea of whats going on, send out some scouts. Then we strike." Though as Aemira began to asked about suitors he chuckled "No it seems rumors of a beautiful warrior living with me who also has two pet dragons has scared all the suitors away. Though I do not mind it, because so far I have only found one suitor I like and she is standing right where I want her. Next to me" He replied joining Aemira as they waived to those around around them.

Aemira smiled at him before waving out and kissed his cheek with a little smile before turning around as she continued to speak to him. "Definitely seems like a plan... and i'm glad they've stopped bothering you at least." She said to him before lowering her hand as she felt like an overwhelming people were here. She was a struck a little bit with feeling nervous about this, what they were planning. It wasn't going to end at just two countries... it was going to continue and grow.

As she kissed him Regulus couldn't help but blush a bit himself. He had been so bold early but now he couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed feeling like he had rushed things in the heat of the moment. Though it seems Aemira didn't mind, so he guess it wasn't a big deal. "Yes, I do enjoy having space for just me and you" He replied to Aemira as the finally walked into the castle. "I am worried about the tribes of the south. They are not really a kingdom, more like a union of many tribes. In order for them to attack another their tribes leaders meet up and have to decide as a group with at least an 80% majority to go to war.... its just odd because everything and all our reports say things down there have been peaceful for the last decade."

Aemira smiled a little as she listened to him before she closed her eyes at the process of the information around her. "Perhaps we don't have to make war with them, and can form an alliance of some sort... But i feel if that were to happen an example may have to be made." She grumbled a little before she rubbed the side of her head as she tried to think. "For now though, i suppose it is a time of celebration and a little bit of peace that has been bought with a lot of lives.." She added before a bit of her black hair fell into her face. "It should be a nice well earned break.."

Regular nodded at her suggestion and said "I agree they may make for strong allies in the future. I can send an envoy out in the morning. Though first it is celebrations I have prepared a feast for the soldiers and a space for you to rest. Don't worry me and Bernard will take care of everything. You have more than earned your rest."

Aemira gave a thankful nod and once she could she went to slip away from the crowd to her room. Once there she shed her armour just letting it lie on the ground as she scampered under the sheets to let tiredness and rest come by and take her away. She slept peacefully in that dark room, yet deep down despite everything. She was still missing home.

Regulus made sure not to bother Aemira throughout her rest. Though he wanted nothing more than to crawl up into the bed and snuggle with her, he was more concerned about making sure she got the rest she needed. He also made sure that Maids constantly checked on her so that when she woke Aemira would receive a nice breakfast.

In usual Aemira fashion she slowly lifted her head from the bed, her head a mess of black hair. Taking in a deep breath she rolled over in the sheets and glanced over as she saw a tray with food on it. Smiling she took it and welcomed the nourishment it gave her. She was just about tucking into what was left of it, holding the sheets over her chest with one hand whilst the other moved the cutlery to pick bits of fruit and pop them into her mouth.

As Aemira got up Regulus was actually sitting on a chair in her room. He was reading a book as he heard Aemira stir. He couldn't help but smile seeing her cute morning self get up and struggle to be awake. Eventually as she started to eat the fruits Regulus said "Well good morning beautiful. Are you feeling rested?"

Aemira paused for a brief moment as she chewed on the bit of fruit before continuing. One should never speak when their mouth is full and all of that. She nodded her head a little before taking in a deep breath. "I am fine thank you Regulus, and yourself? Other than watching me sleep." She said as she pierced another piece of fruit and brought it up to her mouth to chew upon. "Provided of course you weren't sitting there for a chance to get a peak."

As Aemira teased him Regulus couldn't help but chuckle, closing his book and resting it on the near by corner table. "Well I have only been watching you sleep for a couple hours if that makes you feel better. I just wanted to be in some good company that is all and if I wanted a peak I would have just took one" Regulus replied before standing up and walking over to her and sitting on the bed. "I sent an envoy to the southern tribes or Bagonda this morning, though tonight we are having a celebration with the troops you led into battle. I am having a feast for them. I was thinking you could give a speech, I am sure they would love to hear from their fearless leader."

Aemira perked an eyebrow at him as he spoke before she let out a low chuckle. "If you'd like to see the end of your hand that will get a smack. Then yes feel free to take a look whilst i am sleeping." She added with a brief smirk. She chewed on a berry, enjoying the sweet flavour and texture of it before she frowned at him. "A feast? I see... then i suppose a speech would be required in order to boost morale a little." She rubbed her brow a little at the thought of having to draw inspiration to write something people would like, wondering where she could pull the words from. "I will be sure to come up with something i'm sure."

"Oh well then a better watch myself huh?" Regulus replied plucking a berry from her plate and eating one with her. Soon the conversation turned to the feast and he nodded at her first reply before saying "Yes I think there is no one better to give the speech than yourself. Sorry to put a lot of pressure on you.... I know your not the Queen yet." Though he stop himself realizing he just said yet.

Aemira glanced up at him as she spat out a pip of a cherry onto the plate with a dink. "If that is your way of proposing, forgive the lower language. It was a shit attempt." She said to him with a little grin as she leaned back against her pillow, keeping the sheets clutched over her in her left hand.

When Aemira called him out Regulus blushed deeply, his whole face turning red. "I.... I... Wasn't proposing I just miss spoke that is all!" He shouted back clearly embarrassed. "I have to go take care of some things, I will see you at dinner" He then said as he walked out of the room.

Back
Top Bottom