Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Regulus smiled and nodded at her response, though he was a little nervous she wouldn't like the meal he had picked out. Though soon the maids came in and places a large roasted boar. It smell filled up the room, as it was roasting in sea salt to enhance the flavor. They also placed roasted vegetables on each of their plates along with a glass of water. With that one of the maids asked Aemira "Would you like some wine dear?".

Aemira held up her hand before giving a gentle smile. "I am fine thank you, water will be just fine." She said as she took in a deep breath before moving her hand back to interlock with her fingers as she stared down at the roasted haunch of boar in front of her. It did smell appetising. Taking the silver knife and fork on either side of her she moved them up and pierced a light bit of vegetables and brought it up before eating it. "Mhm, it's pretty good." She said as she chewed it, giving a light smile.

The maid nodded at Aemira before leaving with the wine bottle so the two could be alone. As the maids left Regulus cut off some boar for himself as well, and began to eat the food. Roasted boar was one of his favorites so when he heard that Aemira loved it as well it made him very happy. "I am glad to hear that the Roasted boar here is one of my personal favorites." he replied.

Aemira was chewing a bit more food before she turned to him and nodded her head. Not having anything to say about it in the end, swallowing she let silence descend upon the pair of them for a little while. "So... what is your next move after dinner?" She asked him simply, as she prodded a bit of carrot with the very tip of her fork, knocking it over the plate just a little before finally getting it.

Bren ate happily, eating the boar and vegetables until Ruby spoke up. He then swallowed the food he was chewing on in one gulp before replying "We wait until tomorrow afternoon, if the Grayham empire doesn't surrender their land we invade and take it by force."

Aemria nodded as she took in a deep breath as she continued to eat. "Seems like a decent enough plan to get things moving. How long before other countries decide to get involved in this war. It won't just end with Grayham." She added as she finished and placed her knife and fork down.

"No Idea how long it will take other countries to act, though we cannot slow our actions down because of them. It will only give them an opportunity take to take advantage of the situation, so we must act now." Regulus replied before finishing up his meal.

Aemira bowed her head before smiling a little. "I suppose that is something the pair of us can agree on." She added and glanced around. "Well thank you for having me for dinner." She said before rising to her feet. "Is there anything else i may assist you with?"

As Aemira got up so did Regulus smiling happily back at her before saying "Your welcome I am happy you enjoyed it, and well yes there is something you can do." Regulus reached out and gently took Aemira's hand before saying "You could walk back with me, that is if you don't mind walking slow"

"And leave you to collapse in the corridor. Not a chance." She said to him with a little smile before letting him take her arm and followed him out of the room. Her black dress flowing around her as if the night itself had woven a dress for the being at his side just for this evening.

Regulus chuckled as he took Aemira's arm and began to walk through the halls of the castle with her he couldn't help but see just how beautiful she was. "So I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me and my people" Regulus told her as they walked through the halls. "It wasn't something you ever had to do, but you did. I am forever in your debt"

Aemira waved away his comment with one of her pale hands before shaking her head. "There is no need, i was simply in a castle with Bernard and Brisk and Fang." She said and gave a small smile as she let out a sigh. "Company has been good to have at this moment."

"Your to humble Aemira, I just want you to know you are greatly appreciated by both me and my people. I just hope one day you can consider us your people as well." Regulus replied happily walking to his room. Though once they got to his room Regulus just turn to Aemira and kissed her on the forehead before quickly going into his room and shutting the door.

"I think Bernard has already been appreciated by one of the maids." She added with a little laugh and looked to the ground. "I can never see these as my people Regulus, but i do see them as a second chance to help. In the grand scheme of things your race is young." She added with a smirk before looking to him as he kissed her forehead, leaving her there a little shocked for a moment. Turning she leaned her back against the door. "You didn't have to be so quick about it." She called through the door before beginning to walk down the corridor heading back to her room.

At her comment about Bernard Regulus chuckled "Yes I believe she has taken a liking to him". Regulus shook his head at her comment at her never being able to see them as her people, though one day he would do his best to make them see her as theirs. He had made it quick because he was worried that she would reject him, thoug hearing her say he should have gone slower he quickly opened the door and pulled Aemira in gently before shutting the door. Once she was in the room Regulus leaned in and kissed her on the lips, slow and soft as he held onto her hands.

Aemira smiled a little as she heard the door opening and was dragged inside by him. She leaned in and kissed him back gently, letting the moment wash over her for a brief moment. Wrapping her arms around his waist as she leaned into him a little bit before moving back and smiling up at him. "That was better."

Regulus smiled and responded to her saying "Yes it was a lot better". Regulus then began to use his magic so that he could use his leg normally. His was originally planning to save it, though he couldn't let this moment slip through his hands. Regulus began to kiss Aemira on the neck gently, moving his kisses down to middle of her chest before starting to slide the shoulder straps of her dress off.

Aemira smiled a little as she felt the kisses on her neck and moved it to the side to present more of it to him. As he continued to kiss her she didn't move away and stayed close to him, mainly keeping her arms wrapped around him so that he wouldn't collapse onto the floor in front of her. That could be a little bit bothersome for the pair of them, though he seemed to be using his magic to support himself. The dress loops slid slowly off her skin, and draped over her arms before getting hooked by the bend in her arm as she smiled, the dress sagging a little but not revealing anything just yet.

Regulus gave Aemira's chest one more soft gently kiss before standing up and gently pressing his body up against hers. Aemira's body was now pinned between him and the door. It wasn't a show of dominance, but just Regulus wanting his body to be as close to Aemira's as possible. He then gently pressed his forehead to hers before giving Aemira another deep kiss. Once the kiss was finally over he said "Lets make love Aemira".

Aemira felt her back hit the door as she closed her eyes into the kiss and took in a deep breath as it continued on. It was a nice kiss there was nothing bad to say or complain about with that. She reached up with both hands to run it through his hair and squeeze it a little at his back before moving a little back from the kiss as he said it so forwardly, which she had to admit she liked and just nodded. "O-okay." She was done with the teasing and playing around, she just wanted to feel the company of someone close to her and return to the favour. By lowering her arms, her dress slid off her form and piled up on the ground around her bare feet.

To her response Regulus just nodded though as he dress feel to the floor and Aemira revealed her body to him he couldn't help but be stunned for a minute. Seeing just how beautiful she really was. "Your absolutely gorgeous Aemira" Regulus replied before picking her up in his arms and carrying her to the bed. He then laid her on the bed before taking off his robes and climbing on top of her. Once atop of Aemira Regulus began to make out with her once again, sharing deep tender, loving kisses. While they made out Regulus began to rub his muscular body up against Aemira's soft skin, just taking in her touch and warmth.

Aemira smiled as she wrapped an arm around his neck to hold herself close as they were carried towards the bed. Once there she began kissing him and leaned her head up once more as she closed her eyes, enjoying the brief feeling of this closeness. She was by no mean lack of muscle but she still had her feminine charms. Moving her right hand up through his hair as she pressed her breasts up against his chest and let out a small sigh of satisfaction.

Regulus responded to Aemira by pressing he chest back up against hers and rubbing their chest together. As Aemira sighed and broke the kiss Regulus began to kiss her neck once again now rubbing his hard member up against her wet pussy. "Oh Aemira... I have wanted you for a long time now" Regulus said before taking his hard cock and pushing it up inside of Aemira letting out a loud moan.

Aemira let out a slight gasp before she adjusted herself feeling him inside of her. Squeezing a little on reflex she shuffled on the bed before taking in a deep breath and smiled. She leaned forward moving his head from her neck to kiss him again as she looped both her arms around his neck.

As she wrapped her around his neck Regulus leaned in and began to kiss Aemira back deeply. He made sure to use his tongue to explore her mouth, so he could get a good taste of Aemira. A taste he found he enjoyed greatly. As they made out Regulus began to pump his hips back and forth into Aemira, moaning into her mouth as they made out.

Back
Top Bottom