Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Aemira was about to say something before he mentioned he was only joking and closed her mouth before placing her hands on her hips. "You do not even know if it will be good yet, it could be a complete mess." She chuckled a little and then gave a nod, "If it will please the King, by the way i'm happy to hear you laughing so freely for once." She said to him, with a smile before letting out a sigh as she hugged him, wrapping both arms around him for a moment and then turned back to her painting and looked over the land. "You do realise this won't be the only Kingdom that decides to attack don't you..?"

"I would enjoy the painting anyways as long as you where the one who created it" Regulus replied though when she hugged him his face turned a shade of red and looked away not expecting any kind of affection from Aemira. Though when she mentioned the other kingdoms attacking Regulus turned back to her and said "Yes I know, war is a constant in these parts. I am sure another kingdom will see this as an oppurtinity to attack us in our current state. I am sure the Greyham Kingdom is worrying about the same thing."

Aemira ran a hand through her long hair before glancing out over the land. "Mhm... other allies would not go in vain do you not think? If their king is missing, now may be the time to absorb their Kingdom into your own." She recommended to him, as she tucked her arms under her breasts as she folded her arms. Turning on her heel to look at him, "What do you think of such an idea? It could be dangerous, but now they are divided after that battle. If history has taught anything."

Regulus nodded in agreement before saying "I agree now would be a good time to take over his kingdom. We will send them a warning to surrender their lands to us as compensation for their attack or they will be taken by force. That way we will not be looked at as barbarians."

"Mhm... that is as good as an answer as i would have suggested." She was smiling at him before offering him the brush. "Come have a go." She offered to him, "It can be no different from swinging a sword on the battle field, just instead of slaying your enemies you are creating life onto the canvas." She wiggled the paint brush for him encouragingly. "No need to worry about ruining it."

At her reply to his suggestion Regulus gave Aemira a wink. Though when she offered him the brush he was a little taken back "Well.... art isn't really my thing" he replied. Though as Aemira encouraged him Regulus decided to take the brush and give it a try "Alright fine here I go". He then took the brush and made a stroke along the canvas, creating a straight random line of color right in the middle of the sky. "I think I just ruined your painting" He said

Aemira watched as the brush was plucked from her grip and taken by him. She didn't say anything as he brought the streak across the canvas and merely looked upon it. "Hmm i wouldn't call it ruining it. Just adding to it. There is a lot that can be done with lines." She added, before slowly moving behind him and taking his arm to give a guiding touch, just slowly taking him through the motions of altering the line into something better. "That suit of armour should be finished soon." She added, referring to the metal work of legend her kind were known for.

Regulus blushed as she took his arm and began to guide it along the canvas. "Well I guess you do know your stuff huh?" He replied to her comments about the painting. Though when she mentioned that his armor would be done soon he become excited and instantly turned towards her and said "Really! I cannot wait to see it!".

Aemira let go of his arm as he turned around before resting her arms on her hips. "You may see it now if you wish, just the final designs are not done yet." She added, and brushed a hand through her hair before beginning to walk and came to a stop and smiled. "I'm sure you will like it." She added as she continued along her way.

Regulus smiled and nodded, though he was enjoying painting with Aemira there was no way he could resist seeing his new armor. With that he followed Aemira happily through the halls. Though as he was trying to keep up with her he had a sharp pain in his leg which made him slip and fall. "Damn it!" Regulus shouted as he started to try and get up.

Aemira came to a halt before turning around to see him on the ground. Worried she rushed over to his side and went to help him get up, grabbing him under his arm. "Oh i'm so sorry i forgot." She uttered, and gave him an apologetic smile, before going to walk slowly. Holding him to help him walk. "I suppose you aren't fully healed just yet."

As Aemira helped him up Regulus turned away. "Don't worry your fine, I am just not use to this crutch yet that is all so don't worry about it" Regulus replied with a smile, not wanting her to worry about him being in more pain. With that he began to walk with him crutch again through the halls with her to see the armor she had been hard at work with.

Aemira bowed her head, but didn't move away as she held him and guided him down to a temporary room she had converted to store a few things. Once inside she waved her hand and the torches in it lit up, the light dancing on the metal work inside, and there was a suit of armour. A chest piece, gauntlets and leg guards, as well as a helmet. All of it was in the same style as his sword, Bolt and it seemed to radiate the same energy as his sword as well. "Well there it is..." She told him as she walked up to it. The hooked metal pauldrons, and the metal looking like veins of electricity shot through the dark metal occasionally. "It just needs a name."

When the first got into the dark room Regulus was a bit confused. Though soon the lights flickered on and he saw it. Brimming with energy and along side his waist Bolt emanated a radiated light along with the armor. "It's beautiful" Regulus replied as he limped over to it gently feeling it with his hand. Though he was surprised at much magic he could feel coming from just the surface. "Really you out did yourself Aemira... thank you" Regulus replied. "As for the name, I would like you to choose. It would be my honor to wear something you created and named" Regulus said.

Aemira moved out of the way to let him get a closer look at it, just happy that he was happy before letting out a long sigh. Yet as he asked for her to name it, her eyes widened a little. "If... if you are sure i would gladly name it." She said before thinking about it as she looked over the suit of armour. Walking up to it, she took in her own craftsmanship, every fold of metal, every joint and strap before leaning in and whispering to the surface. Stepping back the armour pulsed and shook for a moment, before settling down.

"Yes I believe the maker should be the one to name it." Regulus replied. He then watched closely as Aemira went up to the suit of armor and spoke to it. Though soon is was glowing and pulsing, light and energy still radiating from it. Though Regulus still had one question for Aemira "So what name did you give it?"

Aemira placed her hands behind her back as she smiled before shrugging her shoulders. "Anchor." She said simply, "May it keep you grounded to the ground." She added with a little laugh and brushed a bit of her hair from her face. "I am glad you like it though." She smiled at him before moving to the doorway, humming quietly to herself.

Regulus couldn't help but chuckle before replying "I think that is a fine name and very fitting considering everything that happened last time I went out there" As she began to move Regulus followed Aemira through he halls. "I was wondering if you would join me for dinner tonight?" Regulus asked Aemira.

Aemira glanced back, keeping an eye on him out of the corner of her eye in case he fell again. As he asked her she glanced down to the floor before nodding a little, causing her black hair to fall a little in front of her face as she turned to start walking backwards. "I... i will join you for dinner sure." She said with a smile, "Should be a pleasant evening." She added with a light smile on her lips.

Regulus happily smiled as Aemira agreed to have dinner with him. "I am happy to hear that, let us meet in the dinning room around sunset then." Regulus replied with a bright smile. With that Regulus made his way back to his bedroom. Where he cleaned himself up and had his bandages re-wrapped before getting dressed and heading down to dinner where he waited for Aemira.

Aemira moved away to her room as she waited for a little bit thinking on what to wear. Sighing a little she decided to go with the simple. Moving to her room she pulled on a black dress in which the ends were tailored to look as though little flecks of star light had been caught at the hem. Nodding a little she gave a small twirl before turning to her swords and bowed her head respectfully. Moving down the corridors she went to join him, bumping into and having a small chat with Bernard along the way before arriving at the room.

Once Aemira come into the room Regulus quickly stood up with a smile on his face. "You look Beautiful Aemira" He told her as he limped out to her chair and pulled it out for her. "Don't worry about me, my wounds won't stop me from being a gentlemen" Regulus said waiting for Aemira to sit down so he could push her chair in. Once she did he would find his way back to his chair.

Aemira would slowly sit down in the chair before adjusting her dress so there would be no creases in it. "Why thank you then." She added with a little smile and moved closer to the table. "At least you are moving well enough without a walking stick at the moment." She pointed out though, she would have preferred if he didn't push himself. She glanced down for a brief moment at the table. "What are we having tonight then?"

Regulus smiled and replied saying "Your welcome". He then began to make his way back to his seat as he listened to Aemira, stumbling a bit though being able to avoid falling this time. "Just good enough to move around, so don't worry" He told her, trying to brush over his tripping. "Well we are having roasted boar with cooked vegetables and bread. I hope that is to your liking Aemira" Regulus replied as he settled in his sear.

Aemira glanced at him as a brief flash of worry came across her face. Sitting there she restrained herself from going to help him. She brought both of her hands together and interlocked her fingers before shrugging her shoulders. "I suppose we shall see when we see it." She added, not being the type to judge the food before it was right in front of her eyes and below her nose. "Then i have the right to make a decision about it." She adjusted her shoulders a little, as her backless dress exposed the muscles moving on her back.

Back
Top Bottom