Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Forgotten Realms Pathfinder: Seeds of Evil) Ch. 1: The Gates of Honey Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivia instead half jumped, sitting on the table with her hip cocked, and Randal getting a wonderful view of her sideboob.

"Cheers" She smiled before starting to drink the wine happily.

It was supposed to be mulled wine—so cooked there was almost no alcohol in it. This tasted more like... Warmed sherry. It had a nice burn going down and warmed her right up.

Olivia felt a strong, warm hand caressing her hair gently as the sergeant poured her another glass. “Are you feeling better now, my dear? Have some more.”

Olivia started giggling as the sherry started entering her. Her face lit up, as her voice chattered.

Against the hand she started rubbing against it affectionately. "Are... are you sure?" She asks warmly. "I think it's a bit strong." She continued giggling as if sharing some inside joke.

“Go ahead,” the sergeant replied with a friendly... smirk? “We drink this on duty. It's not too strong.”

His hand was soothing her hair, smoothing it down. He held her hands over the cupt with his other hand, and lifted it to her lips.

He gave her a few moments to drink—or not—and then set the cup aside. The man's free hand traced gently over the fine lines of her cheekbone. “You are beautiful, you know. You do your goddess great credit. Your hair is silk.”

“Your face,” he grazed her lips with his thumb, “Is perfection.”

Then he reached down to teasingly caress her cleavage, “and your bosom was made to drive men mad with desire.”

Olivia drinks from the cup clearly believing the man's tales. This time the drink doesn't seem to have too strong a reaction to the cleric.

Giggling as the man started to compliment her, she laughs truly at the last comment, her breasts jiggling in her hands. "There it is.... That's what men always add when they call me beautiful. It's all about boobs isn't it." She teased with a wink.

"Or if they don't verbally add it, it's clear where their eyes are wandering~" She adds singsongily waving her torso back and forth.

Alyx sought to finish off the remaining, slumbering worg - a vicious strike to the throat to end it. Once that was done he'd return to the group, cleaning his still clawed hands off - as long as there was a potential threat, he had to remain cautious and alert afterall.

With a sudden surge of ferocious power, Baltana drove her blade into the werewolf's throat. So mighty was her blow that—even being steel rather than silver—it drove three inches deep into the monster's unnatural flesh.

Certain parts of the throat, three inches was three times more than it took.

The other wolf gasped in shock and fury as his friend toppled out of the tree and clenched at his throat, twitching weakly as he suffocated on his blood own blood while dying in a dozen other way s at the same time!

This was the scene the progression of heroes coming out of the woods saw, a werewolf looking up into a tree, and flashes of fair, feminine flesh high in the tree, a the rapidly dying body of a second monster fell to the ground with a thump before them.

*Cackles*

Balenore stays in the wagon for the most part unwilling to get out at walk on his injured leg.

See told you she would be in trouble

Once close enough he tries to sleep hex the surviving werewolf.

55ef8cb13393a4727d80608072f882bd--female-armor-female-knight.jpg

Abigail Marteau

Abigail simply glanced ahead at the ongoing skirmish, and shook her head.

"I'd say she only caused as much trouble as us ourselves - and besides, without her here, those shapeshifters would likely have gotten away with our possessions. That is certainly worth thanks, I would say. Now, stay still Balenore, let's see what I can do about that bite you've received."

Abigail leans over slightly, keeping the ongoing conflict in her peripheral, before gently running her silk-covered palms along the bite wound on the loud witch's leg. A thin stream of pale reddish-gold light slowly emanates from her hands and sink into the wound as they gently carress the injured calf. The wounds closes promptly withiut even a scar, but a strangely pleasurable sensation runs through the elf's leg at the same time.

2d6 = 7

The unhelmeted woman bites her lip at the reaction from Balenore, and quickly glances away, trusting the others to take care of the final lycanthrope.

Ty or Alyx I dont care which your kill. Hurry and lets be on our way before more come. And thank you for the healing Abigail but we are not out of the woods yet, and I mean that quite literally. Conserve your strength till we are safely behind some walls.

Cackle

"Um..." the buxom redhead swallowed hard. "Erm... I'm no good at killing sleeping things. Monsters. Food. None of it. It's a wonder I eat meat at all, but erm..." she held up her mithral dagger. "If anyone wants to use it."

2ef69c0da1f43d780aca1f528c45abb6.jpg

Baltana

As the werewolf fell to the ground and the other fell asleep and allowed the rage to leave her - she likely wasn't able to fight a collection like this and she could run as fast even tired.

Extracting herself from the tree she retrieved the grapple, her two silver coins and her broken arrow and glared at the others "not killing him, might have a bounty on his head, might know where a werewolf lair is to stop attacks, might be an innocent cursed and can be cured etc" she grumbled, while true she was not actually happy about it - he had broken her arrow and wasted her time, but she wasn't going to have some farmer child whose father had been cursed swearing vengence on her - those stories always went badly in the bards tales.

Taking the rope from the grapple she began to tie up the undamaged wolfman, and than checked on the other to make sure he was dead - and if not she would tie him up also - either way she searched both of them, than turned to the witch "hmph - I owe you an apology, people have their own stories shouldn't pre-judge yours" if he expected more he was out of luck.

Her eyes falling on the cat woman "kin of theirs?" she asked her, was this some other shapeshifter come to bother her.

Thank you. Now stay the fuck away from that thing's teeth we are not out of the woods yet. We ran into a group of worgs who's lair is not so far away from where we just were. They would hunt close by in order to be able to drag the bodies back... they also often team up with other species these might be what they were working with and might not. So stay alert.... Do you want me to give you what protection I can?

Baltana

She shrugged and got on with her work, worgs she actually knew more about than werewolves and she wasn't overly concerned about them - they were easier to hit and likely less capable of climbing.

"No, don't need magical aid" she was not trusting these people let if ever and she wouldn't allow a hold on her, the creature she tied was helpless but it was clearly not normal sleep - she didn't like it, in a standard fight she felt she could have dealt with this one also this.

e529982033525ee5c1f99ef09b7a47c1--character-concept-character-ideas.jpg

The Catfolk smiled, " Nope 100% pure and natural catfolk here. So Nothing to worry about here." While she looked at the archer and then kept an eye on the surroundings as she worked with the unconscious werewolves. " I am not sure how i feel with them in my home,even tied up." She pointed to the covered wagon,." they might break stuff with there struggling when they wake up."

*cackles*

Oh Ty I would not worry they will never get him in the cart, what I do is powerful that is to be sure more powerful than what a wizard can do with his pathetic little sleep spell I can knock a dragon on it's ass. But not for long he is going to wake up pissed any second now.

Baltana barely had the werewolve's wrist's bound when he jerked awake, then surged at her, snapping and snarling.

Aramina gave a startled shriek and hurled herself forewards to help baltana. Her wrist flicked out and a coiling vine snapped from her palm, going around the werewolve's throat and jerking back, pulling the bound creature to the ground.

From there it would be easy to dog pile and hog tie the monster?

Narunir

"How long do you think-Yipe!" Narunir jumped a little as the werewolf awoke while he spoke, instinctively raising his hands and starting to prepare a spell before a vine appeared and dragged the transformed person back from them. "Many thanks Aramina," the half-elf said, placing a hand on his rapidly beating heart as he began to calm down. "Yeah, we should probably tie him up, keep him from coming after us."

Narunir paused for a moment, considering, "Does...anyone have any rope?" he asked, looking around the group.

Baltana

She started as the vines appeared but realised they were not aimed at her she used her leverage of the bound arm and the fact that some vines had appeared to restrain him no hold him on the ground.

"I warned your friend to run, than when he didn't I slaughtered him a single strike - you can't win, you never could" she snarled "turn to a human and stop troubling me and you might live".

Intimidate 1d20+8: 16

With a husky growl, the sergeant’s hand tightened in the priestess’s silky tresses. He leaned in close, 'til his lips brushed her own, and growled, “I think I need a closer look to be sure.”

He kissed her hungrily, then, chapped lips claiming the priestess's petal lips. She heard a 'schnick' as he stole the kiss, then felt her armored corset suddenly loosen as he slashed the chords that bound it wide open!

Olivia's dress fell down towards her hips!

"Hey... Hey!" Olivia remarked pushing the sergeant off of her, wincing as the motion tugged at her hair.

"That's my armor!" She cried out her breasts swaying as she tried to sooch back. "Now someone's going to need to repair it!" She complained as she rubbed the back of her hand on her lips.

However the priestess of Sune didn't feel enough shame to cover her chest which still hung up for all in the room to see.

Schooching back only served to tug Olivia's dress down around her knees!

The looking sergeant gave a deep, resonant chuckle. He caught her by one forearm. The other hand—had it always been that big?--cupped one beautiful breast and squeezed.

“They are beautiful.”

Squeezed...

“I wanted to make sure.”

Squeezed!

The sergeant pushed her shoulder down on the table then leaned down, now milking at one huge globe, to lock his lips over the other and suck.

Olivia wanted to burst away, but the naive innocent virgin wasn't sure... And it did feel nice... Even the pain was a little nice.

"Ooooohhhh...." Olivia moans softly to the ceiling. "Is..... am I supposed to... to do that to oohhhhh girls... in this culture...." She moaned, her face turning red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom