Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Forgotten Realms Pathfinder: Seeds of Evil) Ch. 1: The Gates of Honey Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
The werewolf snarled, then growled, then groaned. He took a few deep breaths, then shrank down slowly into his human form.

He seemed a well equiped and ill shaven soldier in this form, with a few fetishes made from dried prey-parts and a Copper and ebonwood medalion in the form of a black paw iwht blood dripping from the claws--a symbol of Malar, god of the hunt.

He eyed the others carefully--most especialy Baltana--but didn't go for his wepaons or lash out.

55ef8cb13393a4727d80608072f882bd--female-armor-female-knight.jpg

Abigail Marteau

"Hmmph, at least one of you is vaguely reasonable. Now, stay down, would you kindly. I have rope - I hope one of you is better at knots than I am, however, or we're at a bit of a loose end with this one."

Abigail rummages around in Barry's pack, and pulls out a sturdy coil of rope, and another lighter length of softer rope.

Walking carefully over to the shapeshifter, Abigail crouches down beside him. She presses one knee into his shoulder, and takies a strong grasp of his remaining arm, glancing down at the symbol on his chest.

"We'd best get moving quickly once he's sorted out - who knows what else is lurking in wait for us out here."

1d20+6 = 7+6 = 13

Abigail kneels carefully, knotting the rope around his wrist with deliberation, taking the loops slowly and purposefully due to her armour-clad hands. She bites her lips in a surprisingly cute gesture of concentration as she does so, and her eyes stay unaccountably long on the well-muscled form of the previous assailant.

20+CMB = 20+7 = DC 27

2ef69c0da1f43d780aca1f528c45abb6.jpg

Baltana

She let the other woman handle binding him as she glared at him "you broke my arrow - wrong move and I will be bringing you in unconscious or without some limbs", checking out the other woman "if you are angling to be cut in on any bounty I might agree to that, but most of any such I am likely keeping", holding out some promise of reward without work generally prevented people trying to steal a whole one on you she figured.

Finally turning to the other body mulling over something before moving in slowly to check if he was dead rather than merely out cold.

If he was dead she would take his head - might be a reward she figured, there gear would also likely sell for some coin as she mulled it over.

Heal check (1d20-1): 7
-To check of the other werewolf is dead before seeing about taking his head.

Balenore cackles and stairs incredulously at the Paladin getting offered part of the reward, for tying up and already downed opponent.... he waits for them to get moving again.

The gaurd snickered and popped her nipple free. "Yes..." he growled, "Take what you want..."

He caught her by the hips and lifted them, pushing her back on the table and jerking her armored gown and panties down and tossing them away. The big man clung tightly to the virgin priestess's calves, controling her positon, as he leaned down beteen them to lick at her now bare petals. "If they really wanted to stop you, they'd find the strength."

Baltana

It made it easier that he was dead she had half expected him to revert to a human form when it happened as she had never heard of people wearing werewolf pelt for protection - but perhaps the protection fled from them as there bodies died, she she would find out in a second as she took her weapon and moved to sever the creatures head - a bounty would be nice and likely look good on some local's wall if they bought it seperately, and she moved to decapitate him she wondered about skinning him also in case she could have decent armour from his but she was not an expert at leather working and carrying the body would likely be more hassle than benefit - the armour smiths would likely charge a lot for such work.

With the head in hand she begane to loot the possessions of the creature carefully as she looked back at her other captive - "taking all your stuff now", she nodded to Abigail "cheers you will get your rope back later".

Looking at the others "I take it you don't all intend to move stay talking here all night?" she certainly didn't anyway.

Ty watched and as the scene played out and was now brought under control she walked over to the cart and climbed into the drivers seat." I am ready to depart when everyone is."

55ef8cb13393a4727d80608072f882bd--female-armor-female-knight.jpg

Abigail Marteau

Despite his weight, Abigail is not overly concerned about carrying the wolf-man.
Hoisting him up by the crude hog-tie, she quickly slings him over the front of Barry’s saddle, and with a practised motion almost leaps up to her seat behind him.

“Well, I’m ready to depart, and so is Muggins, here. An actual bed calls me from the nearby town, after all!”

At the name “Muggins”, Abigail prods the captive, slung awkwardly yet securely in front of her. Glancing back to Baltana as she speaks, the offer of payment crosses her mind, if briefly.

“Hah, no worries - I’m well provided for at the moment. I have no need of whatever bounty his little coterie have, for the moment.”

Instead, Abigail sinks into thought once again, pondering the amulet the man-wolf was wearing.

Malar is called the Beast-Lord, Lord of Beasts, and the Black Pard. He is a god of the hunt. Many calle him primal and savage, a foe of the Supreme Ranger Meiliki, and with a hatred of elves.

They are also known for a particular tradition of charity. Every year, a group of malar worshipers goes to a local poor family and ifnroms them that they will not starve this season. They then hunt for that family the entire winter.

"Wait no... That doesn't sound right!" Olivia remarks attempting to kick the man's face out of her petals.

[Which I believe provokes thanks to Olivia's lack of impunarmed strike.

Narunir

"Yes..." Narunir agreed as he looked at Abigail, "I too would like to be gone from here as quickly as I can." The half-elf walked over to the caravan, nodding to Ty from the ground as he climbed up into it. "Many thanks for the ride, it is appreciated."

Some minutes later, the group broke through the scattered woods into the farms and apiaries surounding Honey Town. There were nearly as many beds of flowers as there were rows of crops.

The gates up ahead were closed.

Baltana

She kept an eye on her prisoner as they moved onward her left hand holding the head of his compatriot as a reminder of the fate that would await him if he stepped out of line.

Approaching the town she allowed herself a smile, drink, dinner, a room to sleep in - and ideally some pay, she wasn't exactly relaxed but she was less tense already thinking about it.

Striding to the gates stated clearly "open up, I have coin to spend, a prisoner to deliver and drink to find and drink".

Narunir

"So this is Honey Town..." Narunir murmured, looking at the large gates with some trepidation. This was, after all, one of the largest settlements he'd been to since leaving home after all. "It seems like they're closed for the night...Will we have to wait out here until morning?"

"Let go! Let go!" Olivia started screaming. "Flee!" She called out blowing the guard a kiss and wincing as she prayed to Sune for aid.

[Guard must make a will save DC 15, or be compelled to do nothing but move away from me.]

The man growled as Olivia tried to cast. he jerked her legs wide, stretching her enough that a little shock of pain went up her spine and disrupged the casting. "Surely you can do better than that?" he taunted.

He jerked the girl the rest of the way off of the table and--holding her legs wide--tried to press her chest up against the table edge so she couldn't thrash.

11 vs. you CMD to pin you.

Olivia slammed one hand against the table, preventing her from being pinned.

She twisted her legs, attempting to break the man's hold over her.

"Help! Help!" She started screaming.

[3 to break the grapple]

"Now now, girl," the big man snickered, pushing Oliva down on the ground. He forced her legs back over his shoulders and held her against the floor wtih one powerful hand while the other went around her waist, arms rippling to keep her at his mercy. "Just relax, you're going to enjoy this."

19 to pin Olivia.

He nipped and kissed at the squirming girl's inner thigh, thinking that he had her helpless now and could take his time enjoying her...

45214eb9d2a2d40e1cd10bbea19c0ffc.jpg

Honey Town's wall was about twelve feet high, with small towers on either side of the arched gate. Four archers stood on those towers, bows held causally at their sides with one hand, arrows knocked. They were bearded men, not handsome, but fit and clean, wearing breastplates, short swords, and quivers. Their eyes—different shades of brown—looked over the group curiously as they aproached, giving the girls the wandering eye. "Good evening," one called. "I'm sorry, but the gates are closed 'til dawn. Maybe you can find a farmer awake and camp in his barn."

Though the man was ignoring it, there were faint and femenine calls for help coming from somewhere beyond the wall.

Olivia whimpered and cried as the guard nipped at her thigh.

"Stop please, Stop!" She cried.

[20 to break free from the grapple.]

The gaurd, Oliva discovered, really was extremely strong, and he now had her at a severe disadvantage.

Pinned Condition:
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/conditions/#TOC-Pinned

He had to flex a little bit to hold her down. The struggling seemed to make him hotter, though. He leaned down and bit her panties, then jerked back, leteraly teraing them off of her with his teeth! He gave a little sniff, then took a long lick up her silky petals. when he reached her clit, he flicked it with his tongue tip a few times.

"Admit it," he snickered, "This feels good."

Balenore looks over at Baltana gets close to her ear and whispers.

And this is why you never judge a person by their abilites or their race, this one has no magic is fully human and yet still manages to be evil scum. Want some magic now everyone else has some?

He then retreats as far from her as he can and cackles to keep everyone's hex up.

OOC*********
For those who do not know this ability is currently active on your characters except Baltana because she obviously does not want it.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/hexes/hexes/common-hexes/hex-fortune-su/

Baltana

She mulled over how to handle this - she was annoyed but the guard had a point, it was late and there group was suspicious. She jerked at the man speaking in her ear her own voice not at a whisper but not more flat than anything "if you stop acting creepy people might trust you more - or not" indicating the men on the wall with a nod towards them "and I don't know that they are human, don't have magic or whether they are evil", for all she knew the sounds of a woman in trouble were just some girl caught stealing and being giving a trashing for it.

Stepping forward she would try to be nice about this at first at least "can appreciate you wanted to only be open at day but there are some things your mayor - or whoever is in charge - will want to deal with" hoisting the head of the dead werewolf up "dead werewolf" pointing to her captive "living one".

"So unless you lot want to be fighting a pack of them at the gates and in the town after I leave might be better to let me" thinking for a second "and at least the one on the horse in. Than you question the captive, kill or cure him and find out whether there are more of them coming" she smiled "so again I have gold to spend, a prisoner to trade on and drink to drink".

Diplomacy (1d20+2): 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom