Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News from the Rose

Whole league is crashing since I have the flu and can hardly do my "duties". Seriously though, messaging me just to send me stuff to do is wrong. It's ok to be polite yano

URGH today was difficult. I was supposed to go to a party with someone and I completely forgot because in the morning there was s omething at the house of worship. Kay… I receive his call telling me to be ready in half an hour because "the party". OMGGGG... I panicked, tried to skip it (he wouldn't let), changed basically running like a headless chicken. I ended up doing my make up and touching up my polish IN THE CAR. He didn't understand why it was important to me to look good. Well ok, we arrived, there was a car service advertised but somehow the person holding the "car service" sign was not the car service person… A mister Bean sitch. At that point I kinda lost it and angrily left the car mumbling against the personnel while he went to park it. I was basically my worst. When I was in, some old guys started circling me and just shamelessly flirting, horrible. I was looking for my seat, they pretended to help "a very beautiful woman in distress", they claimed my seat was near theirs, "are you alone"… Somehow I found two seats with my name, "it is for me and my beauty", ok I get the idea guys ewwwww. I told them I was with _____ and they gave some space. If you've seen the horrible party with Demelza in her red dress on Poldark, well.

I guess I'm a bit sensitive since my problem with gilets jaunes wanting to see my ID and making comments because normally I'd have laughed and been mean.

Coordinating the seamstress, beautician and hairdresser stresses me. Afraid the new hairdresser will also dump me. (dumb first world problems bonjour)

I'm in the 200 top list in my fav game. OMG

A teacher told me she has female students addicted to Fortnite. Well, in "my times" I felt so alone with video games esp in my country where gaming isn't in the culture. Now I see the new generation is different. I still get comments (good or bad) with people my generation. A boy once told me I was the first he met and it was strange in a good way. You can replace gaming with sci fi and stuff.

Rant of the day:

It's ok to like a character who isn't so good. It's even ok to like a villain (meaning a character here). You don't have to justify what he did, and I personally HATE when the show or the remake "cleans up" whatever the hero/main character actually did. Think Ross in Poldark and the infamous Scene. It was fine to leave it as was in the book.
(it generally goes with dirtying the villain - think old school mafia type who's mega faithful to his wife suddenly is a slut in the remake and he also enjoys torturing kids while in the book he feeds them)
People cannot handle a villain with some good traits or a hero with some bad ones nowadays as it makes them THINK and that's bad.
I also hate when they ban a book because the main character is too disturbing (think Rage btw in that case please ban Apt Pupil also). That might be me being French.
How interesting that it comes on a page named like that and with this character's pic.
Official George Warleggan Trash

I may be later than usual in my replies though it shouldn't reach the 1-week limit. Organizing a huge family event. Also I dropped my jewelry box and my shoes hurt but that's one more reason I have to wear them before the party.

The party rocks. The shoes hurt. The dress is gorg. Blue, flary. I'm wearing my white and pink pearls and usual jewelry. Wish I could post my hairdo and make up, love them. I chose well and I'm sure the meanie hairdresser that dropped me wouldn't have done any better.

Hated how some guys got drunk and started yelling at each other about playing cards. I also found it so annoying that they didn't want women playing. I insisted and one of those told my date he shouldn't "let me" speak that way, then he made a slapping gesture with his hand toward my date as if to mean, here's what to do. "Normally men in suspenders don't tolerate that kind", he claimed.
I said "N'importe quoi" and he told me "hold your tongue" and that's when someone told him to calm down. I wanted to use some Gilead reference but my crowd doesn't really know Handmaid's tale. My Nasty-Aunt said something very clever, who are those guys to speak about women when they won't listen to them, look at them and don't like them.

I WILL ADMIT I prefer this to the previous event where those old pervs were after me and "my beauty" and how we should both (me and my beauty :rolleyes:) sit down next to them.

Teens asking you to do their make up or pulling you into their dancing, in the middle, is the real life equivalent of saying "best comment ever", "did you make this meme" or "join my league". It means you are kewl but you may need a life/grown up.

Today mom and I went to a salon de thé to destress after two days of heavy celebrating. The lady recognized me from online and wants me to present "my book" (which?) NEXT WEEK. I panicked lol I said no, my mom said later. It's not even my first speech, I have no problem speaking in public… I also found a message from a journalist who wants to write about my book. (some dumb guy at the salon told me to stand straight and smile. WTF.)

So yeah, watching a movie in a time period you are very knowledgeable about can be annoying because you'll analyze every single glitch. Hairdos, attitudes, words used… One of the versions was German with Italian subtitles which messed with my head, but was better than Portuguese with Thai subtitles. Finally found it in English sans subtitles but then German and French pronounciations were cringe worthy. Also someone commented "great but as usual sad". LOL. This is a French movie about WW2 what do you expect

Aaand back. Exhausted but worth it, it was kinda depressing but also inspiring. No kuddos for the pervy businessmen at the business hotel though. Really some people can't keep their eyes and sleazy laughter to themselves. Ended up bored in my room, trying to get the TV channels to not remain blocked on what seemed to be Baden-Würtemberg news (but at least I could make sure my German was still present and the accent was most clear).

Last edited:
Who doesn't like being told "choose what you want" in a jewel shop. Yet this doesn't replace apologizing and stuff.

So I spent 5 hours modeling make up and nails (face and hands) for someone. Lots of fun, very long though. She said I have just the right features for this and it's a pleasure to work on me and with me. Yay? lol.

One of the pics got stolen and found its way on some sites, though I actually don't lose much since I'm not the makeup artist.

Visited my uncle. Was subjected to a long speech about colonialism, crosswords, and how my uncle's driver is happy because he's paid (see colonialism). My mother texted me "I can't handle it anymore".

I collect perfume. I have some pretty good stuff. Yet I let them rot.. and I'm currently obsessing on a cheapo, teen perfume.

The Goodman

A criminal lawyer
Your mother's brother? Lol, that's a funny thing for her to say about him.

That is very nice thing to be told about a jewelry shop..if you like jewelry. I'd prefer someone told me that about a shoe store that sells high end sneakers and walking shoes. I wear out my Payless every 6 months. But that's nice that you got all dolled up and doted on. Artists and photographers can be very flattering when they've found a muse.

Top Bottom