Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News from the Rose

Finally seems like the client isn't ghosting and just didn't bother confirming yesterday. Nice occasion to dress up (any dress is a dress up these days). Pencil skirt and shirt for me.

Well, at noon he was "on the way," and then he never confirmed arriving. I was so annoyed I took off my clothes and went back to bed. He's not even the worst. The worst was that guy claiming waiting for me "near door 13" and I sent him a pic of that door saying I was there and he wasn't. See, that's why I hate being an independant. Most people I talk to don't book, and most who book either ghost, cancel or don't come back. I might be working for a firm soon, training their guys to turn on a comp and speak some English... But I'll be getting 900 out of the 3200 euros this is costing, because taxes (state funded). See, this is why people don't work. Especially families/couples, you just collect unemployment, if you're pregnant or have a baby you have the cleaning help sent in for cheap or free by the state and as one of those ladies told me "sometimes they just remain on their video game all day." Why not? grrrrrr

New client talking to me. He's faaaar on the other side of Paris but will pay the uber (which will be like? 90 euros?). In a way it's better if I shlep because I know he'll be home, right??

Someone posted a parody of a song on FB (an image). It was so odd I quoted a line. FB took it as me harassing someone with that phrase and banned me from MY OWN WALL FOR 3 DAYS.

tumblr_p6shllZwXO1x57couo1_1280.jpg

I'm going crazy too but if everyone is cheating about masks, 10 kms limit or the curfew, well, won't it last longer?

You know you're cool when teens (especially middle schoolers) admire your clothes or ask you to roleplay (just before someone asks, NOT erotic)

Dude near me in a shop was telling sales girls how he's back from Afghanistan and interrogated people hardcore and the girls were drinking his words o_O

One more villain x heroine love hate thing (and once again the villain is the one that is faithful)

Got Pfizer from an appointment I managed to take yesterday online. I have no idea how it worked. I was the only one who looked neither older nor very overweight. I heard some other people explaining their situation and so many had health issues etc. I decided not to lie and I got in. They say the second one is harder, hope not.

Lyautey has been called “perhaps France’s most distinguished – or infamous – homosexual.”[50] Prime Minister Georges Clemenceau – whom Lyautey despised, as he did most politicians – is quoted as having said:

Here is an admirable and courageous man who always had balls up to his ass. It’s just a shame that they are not always his.[51]

It has been speculated that Lyautey might have provided Marcel Proust with the model for the character of the homosexual Baron de Charlus in his magnum opus Remembrance of Things Past.[50]

The actual evidence for Lyautey being a homosexual is primarily circumstantial,[52] but it was widely regarded as an open secret at the time,[51][53] one which some historians claim Lyautey did not take any effort to hide.[54][55] Robert Aldrich writes that he liked hot climates and “the masculine company of young officers”.[9] Lyautey’s wife is said to have told a group of her husband’s young officers that “I have the pleasure of informing you that last night I made you all cuckolds,” implying that the officers were all paramours of her husband, and that she had had sex with Lyautey the night before.[51]

Super fine physically but feeling super depressed, really hoping this is the vaccine and not my mind just giving up on sanity after the lockdown

I'm not an Imperial. They're Just protecting the Director's heir. #denial Dark Jyn
Ch7YkNW.jpeg

After more than a month, I'm finally getting paid, but the job is closing so I'm jobless now I guess. So are the other employees including the guy who hired me. LOL but not lol.

Salesgirl at a prestigious shop recognized me. "You're Rose from the beauty group?" she apparently follows my stuff. She remembered I collect lipsticks and mascaras. I got tons of freebies. It was soooo nice not to be blogging or talking "in the void" as we say.

Received an email from a uni. They want to talk about my thesis. I keep forgetting I do have a thesis and a published one at that lol. Just like that time I found I was quoted in... someone else's thesis. I shouldn't be surprised a university thesis would interest a university but ::) ;D

I got a message from a reader in his 90s! He worked for decades for a literary job, very educated obviously... he says my novel is very catchy and has a purity of style. I was QUITE flattered.

"it’s a never-ending movie that’s all about me. It’s got exotic locations, a supporting cast, lashings of sex and violence, and a love interest who’s part villain, part hero, wholly infatuated. I know this is going to make no sense to you, but for someone like me? It’s fun not to feel ordinary sometimes"

"I'd be an excellent spy. I'd love being menacing by villains."

"He would be played by Gregory Peck and I would be Lauren Bacall and at some point I’d be terribly willful and he’d be obliged to seize my wrists and kiss me cruelly until I’d learned my lesson."

"Come on. I can protect you from others, but you can't expect me to protect you from myself."

"It was my mother who first told me that there was no such thing
as fairy tales with happy endings.
That’s because she spent her whole life waiting for the white knight
to come and rescue her from the life she so desperately wanted to escape.
I went in search of the villain instead "

“I suggest you don’t talk about another boy in my company, Eleanor. Not when my cum still fills you. I can’t handle—”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom